NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Steamy Lovers Join A...

...Thread that celebrates their birthday!

Yes, that thread title is indeed an anagram of @jayseven and @lostmario! They are both 29 years of age today. Are ye twins?!

Happy Birthday!

...Thread that celebrates their birthday!

Yes, that thread title is indeed an anagram of @jayseven and @lostmario! They are both 29 years of age today. Are ye twins?!

Happy Birthday!

29?! I wish, 33 today.

29?! I wish, 33 today.

Loooool. I misread it at the bottom of the forum page. I thought that it read your name and another random user as the same age. Yours isn't listed now that I look more carefully. Now I can see why, you old sod! :D

Enjoy. 33 is a great age to be. Dat symmetry. Think of it, the next time you have that symmetry again, you'll be 44.

Happy Birthday to both of you fine gentlemen. :)

Happy birthday to one of you.

I'll leave it to you both to figure out which one.

#birthdayhungergames

Happy birthday, Gents!

Enjoy. 33 is a great age to be. Dat symmetry. Think of it, the next time you have that symmetry again, you'll be 44.

That's not symmetry. 33 has horizontal symmetry. 44 has no symmetry.

The next age of horizontal symmetry would be 38.

The only age with vertical symmetry is 88 (unless you consider 1s to be a single straight line).

There are either not ages that have rotational symmetry, or 88 is the only one (depending on whether or not you consider 8 to be horizontally symmetrical).

Happy birthday, Gents!

That's not symmetry. 33 has horizontal symmetry. 44 has no symmetry.

The next age of horizontal symmetry would be 38.

The only age with vertical symmetry is 88 (unless you consider 1s to be a single straight line).

There are either not ages that have rotational symmetry, or 88 is the only one (depending on whether or not you consider 8 to be horizontally symmetrical).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palindromic_number

A palindromic number or numeral palindrome is a number that remains the same when its digits are reversed. Like 16461, for example, it is "symmetrical".

That's more along the lines of what I meant. Thought that was pretty obvious that I wasn't referring to reflectional symmetry. No need to be an arse about it.

Happy late Birthday, jayseven and lostmario :)

Have you noticed your names aren't capitalized? Is this a January 7th kind of deal?

Thanks for the messages - apologies for being a shit forumer for the last year (and beyond) - but I still check this place (nearly) daily and I genuinely appreciate the attention (why lie?).

however Moogle overstepped the mark with the mundane shit about symmetry. That was just zzz. Even for me.

:P

I did post a happy birthday message, but it seems to have been lost to the ether of bad mobile signal. Never mind, there's always next year.