NEurope
Esequiel

Merry Christmas!

Here's my haul this year!

7594BB57-8961-4D4F-B6BD-37EC3D022F03_zpsu47fjirn.jpg

Merry Xmas to you lot! :santa:

While most of that stuff is really cool I don't think I could pass by without saying...Tales of Legendia. :( Dat fricking game...them terrible memories.

Got Xeboblade Chronicles X among other stuff, good haul. :)

Christmas 2015 definitely won't go down as a classic for me but, in terms of gaming, I've had plenty of fun digging deeper into some Wii U games over the festive period in an attempt to push some of them towards total completion. I'm also feeling that urge to dive back into Super Mario Maker, which will no doubt feel fresh if I can get that spark back, and I may trade in Donkey Kong: Jet Race towards Bayonetta 2 tomorrow :heh:

Merry Christmas, N-Europe :hehe:

My Anime haul

x8uBn8v.jpg

My Video game haul:

tISlZKe.jpg

8xBvd6l.jpg?1

Also got chocolate, underwear and some Arsenal items.

Good day all round. Now I know what i have gotten I can check the Boxing day sale for some of the things I hoped for and didn't get and see if they are on sale.

Had a ton of fun with my friends. Played some great party games, from a trivia one to Cards Against Humanity to one where you have to guess shows/films/songs clues in one round, one word in the second and by acting in the third.

Got some good stuff this year.

YxuGBbV.jpg

Also got chocolate, underwear and some Arsenal items.

Well, that sentence required a double take for a minute.

I spent the morning at my house with the other half, then on to my parents for lunch, then on to my other half's family for the evening and the next few days. Lots of travelling, but it was pretty good all round.

Was a bit weird at my family's, since my grandad died the day after boxing day last year, so it puts a bit of a downer on it and completely changes the routine, since nan can't host anymore, which meant it was at my parents' instead. Still good though, just different.

My haul (no photos until I get home):

PlayStation headset

Persona artbook

Art Deco book

Smoke machine (for photography, not DJing)

Book on beards

Camera lens mug

Huge chilli sauce bottle

More sweets than I can count

Pants and socks.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Had Christmas with the Girlfriends family yesterday, today I'm at my parents for 2nd Christmas (so get my presents from them)

My haul so far

Lego Wall-e

Star Wars Lego Droid escape (new version)

Star Wars Lego Carbinite Chamber

Pop vynl ghostbusters slimer

Pop vynl ghostbusters stay puft

Myth busters season 8 DVD

Castle season 7 DVD

A Star Wars notebook and pencil set

Update:

I got off of my parents and sister

Lego dimensions

The back to the future starter pack

Thor & Thor 2 DVD

Captain American the winter soldier DVD

Fairy tail collection 1 DVD box set

Fairy tail collection 4 DVD box set

Assassins Creed Syndicate

The legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes

Some Star Wars PJ's

Some socks

Some adidas toiletries

Bottle of Jack Daniels

540776F9-3DEA-4DB9-AE45-BBC6C98AA5BB_zpss6awkg9t.jpg

2AF2AEEC-8DED-41B3-8B0B-93DC69309B1A_zpsmjqpwrxa.jpg

Pics may follow if I remember

@ReZourceman you'll love the Ghost! Got it earlier in the year and it's a great set

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Merry Christmas from Shanghai!

Fairly dull time here, just enjoying a little time off (only four days).

I got a wallet, some t-shirts and some gin :D Yay, enabling my alcoholism.

Thing is, I'm really easy to buy for. Oh well, I bought myself a game and a new watch... :p

People liked the gifts I got :) managed to get my Sister's other half his absolute favourite bottle of wine just by guessing. Got my Dad a book he had no idea I'd have heard of, and was thinking about getting himself. Wins.

I also had a success in getting people gifts. Most were board games. They enjoy the games I picked for them.

It's been a fun Christmas. I had my work Christmas party and took the @Eenuh with us. We had lots of people giving recommendations about the wedding...the Headteacher's wife had a 20 minute chat with Ine whilst I was sat off drinking and despairing in the corner. :heh:

We did our Christmas presents before we left for Belgium.

- Star Wars Battlefront!

- Davidoff Adventure!

- Davidoff Champion!

- Boss DS1 Distortion Pedal!

- The Walking Dead Compendium 2!

She did pretty well. :D

I got a surprise gift from one of the kids in my class. For some reason, she got me Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir, which was my smell during Uni. Could have just been a complete fluke or something, or the most insightful gift any pupil has ever bought me. It's a bit of an in-joke amongst us at the school that I secretly have an atomiser and top myself up throughout the day to smell good, so this is probably related to that.

Also got:

- Tons of chocolate

- Wine

- Other alcohol

- A Star Wars mug :D

- Star Wars key chain

- Moar chocolate :D

- A small personalised cake

I got my kids a special badge to wear. The majority of them were Star Wars badges. They looked pretty good, metallic and awesome. :D

We've spent Christmas with @Eenuh's family.

- Her Mum got me a few t-shirts, which fit amazingly well and accentuate my man-muscles. Phwoar.

- A Back to the Future t-shirt from my secret santa.

- An atomiser from my secret santa.

- A new shaving brush from Ine's Dad.

All in all, it's been a fun Christmas. I came down with either the flu or a flu-like illness for the first half of Christmas week, so I felt like shit for days and we didn't do an awful lot as a result of it. Feel much better now!

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Have had the best Christmas in years this year. Its been the first year I wasn't with my parents and my grandmother, as I wanted to spend it with the missus so ended up at her sister's house. Did go through to see my folks and give them all their gifts and talk about/start putting in place wedding plans. Think I've spent more on gifts this year than I ever have and that's with the extended family included as well for gifts. Filled two large hold-alls for my folks and then again for the extended family, and that didn't include the gifts for my fiancee.

Still, was worth it in the end. Had a brilliant couples of days with lots of food, drink and amazing company. Did a couple of presents on Christmas morning with the missus before she had to go to work (she works night shifts at a care home) and then did the full thing on boxing day with her, her sister and her sister's partner before doing the rest of my presents later that night with the missus at our place.

Have been majority spoiled as well. My haul:

Richard Ayoade biography

David Mitchell biography

Some t shirts

Hugo Boss Orange after shave

Lots of chocolate

1000 piece jigsaw

Reid's toilet gift set

Mandalay jacket

John Rocha jeans

£300 from mother and father

£100 from grandmother

Gift card for £50

Record/CD player

Bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire (this is so amazing, tastes brilliant!)

A few other bits and pieces that I can't quite remember.

But best of all, my fiancee got me the Santana LP, Amigos, as a 45. It's genuine the best gift I've ever got! So amazing to have it on vinyl, gonna be treasuring it like Gollum :grin:

So yeah, amazing Christmas and really hope everyone else had a fantastic one too.

Finally took a photo of my phat swag:

20151228_1755080.jpg

There's a few things missing from that photo, but its the bulk of it.

Glad to see so many people having a good Christmas. We hosted both my family and my wife's family this year so a little stressful and pressured organising it. The day went really well and everyone was fun, festive and, once we'd served up a feast of food, full!

I was humbled and grateful for the guts I received this year, including Super Mario Maker & Xenoblade alongside Arkham Knight and AC4 on PS4. Merry Christmas everyone!

I gots:

- Ryse: Son of Rome for Xbox One (Decent game)

- Destiny: The Taken King for Xbox One (Enjoying it quite a bit)

- Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor for Xbox One (Pretty good)

- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for Xbox One (possibly trading it in, not at all what I expected! :( )

- Dark Souls II for Xbox One (Definitely trading in. Didn't like one at all and tried two. Not my type of game)

- The Evil Within for Xbox One (I didn't complete it and traded it in but had the urge to pick it up again)

- Battlefield: Hardline for Xbox One (Not played it yet)

- Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One (Love it!)

- Halo 5: Guardians for Xbox One (Not played it properly)

- Wolfenstein: Old Blood for Xbox One (Love Wolfenstein and this one is decent)

- Wolfenstein: New Order for Xbox One (Fun game, only played the first level though)

- Animal from the Muppets pyjamas (as per tradition every year)

- Animal mug (BEST MUG EVER!!!)

- Halo 5 t-shirt (XXXL- my life is ovaaaah! :'( )

- Bottle of Amaretto

- Bottle of Jack Daniels

- Maltesers

- Dairy Milk

- Star Wars: Captain Phasma controller (I wanted R2D2 but beggars can't be choosers)

- Marvel Comics shoulder bag (BAD-ASS!)

- R2D2 Flask (This is the best fucking flask in the fucking world!)

- 3 Star Wars bags for life from Tesco (I'm known for collecting bags for life so it's not even a joke present, lmao. The local Tesco doesn't do the picture ones but my mate's Tesco does so he picked them up for me)

- Marvel Encyclopedia book

- The Rampaging Hulk: Volume 4 comic book (First comic book I've ever owned)

- Grow a Girlfriend (Friend bought it as a joke so I bought him extra small condoms, haha)

...and the best is left til last...

gro079-darth-vader-jumpsuit-1.jpg

AND IT HAS A MOTHERFUCKING CAPE!!!!!

I got nothing interesting, but I guess when you're an adult, it's more about giving presents, anyway.

With that in mind, I got an Apple TV for my mom:

Apple%20TV_zpsmjivuzoh.png

A Ferrari F40 LEGO set for my dad:

Ferarri%20F40%20LEGO_zpszuc7cqay.png

A box of Japanese Kit Kat for my brother:

Japanese%20Kit%20Kat_zpssbm898n7.png

And I made a butterfly magnet for my grandmother:

Butterfly_zpsdxhytbc2.png

For Christmas I got to ride in the front of an ambulance!

It was a very dramatic and exhausting Christmas.

I also got this and some gin glasses and Daft got me Hellblazer.

For Christmas I got to ride in the front of an ambulance!

It was a very dramatic and exhausting Christmas.

I also got this and some gin glasses and Daft got me Hellblazer.

What happened?!

Stepfather was rushed to hospital after an unusual epileptic fit. Was less than an hour or so after me and my mother got home from visiting my nan who was in the same hospital (was there from 22nd-29th).

My mother phoned my brother en route saying to be on stand by to come pick us up from the hospital but just as we got there he phoned me asking what was happening and basically moaning saying he was tired so I told him to fuck off. Come 1am when we were released we had to get a £45 taxi home.