NEurope
Esequiel

Merry Christmas!

Morning all! Currently lying in bed, waiting for my kids to wake up to open there presents! Feeling a little hungover from opening a couple of my present early last night :p

Hope you all have a great day and very merry christmas!

I really hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of food and fun, and some great presents of course. :p

<3

Merry Christmas. I'm actually doing something different this Christmas. I'm starting it with family (as usual) then going to a.friends house with a few other friends (doesn't feel like I've only known them for 5 months).

Happy Christmas!

I'll be having an early Christmas dinner and the heading off to the hospital to visit my Nan....fun

Currently lying in bed as well, my brothers are still sleeping so presents have to wait til they get up.

Speak of the devil, as I'm typing this my little brother woke up.

Christmas Dinner round my Nanna's around 3pm with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins on my Dads side of the family, probably going to be staying til about 7pm.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all!

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with food, fun and all things festive.

Oh and plenty of gaming as well of course. ;)

I've got one of my Gamecube consoles setup, no doubt I'll be feeling nostalgic at some point during the day and I now have easy access to my Gamecube collection. :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Currently at my wife's family's house, where they go absolutely insane for Christmas.

It's all good.

Merry Christmas N-E! You guys are awesome and I hope Christmas is similarly treating you all awesome too!

2abf5db78e6b35374e481364910aa5d3.jpg

My wife bought me a Gameboy and the best Pokemon game for Xmas.

@Glen\-i

Well I spent the morning "helping" the kids with their presents :p It took an hour to open all the yu-gi-oh cards! I now need to set up all the Lego dimensions stuff that they got, so far iv managed the main pack and 2 boosters.... I still have 6 of the expansions to set up and I'm having to check youtube for instructions as the kids are using both there PS4s for other things!!!

Hope everybody has had a good day :)

Merry Christmas N-Europe. Enjoy the day, the family, the friends, the champagne and presents (doesn't need to be in that order)

the best Pokemon game for Xmas.

The colour balance on your camera is way off. The blue cartridge looks red in that photo.

I'm sooooo drunk! Broke inot a bar as the owner was having dinner. He fed me cake and bought me pints. I fucking love Moniaive.

Also sex, awww yeah.

Edited by martinist

Most forgiving bar owner ever. And he had sex with you?

How else was Martinist expected to pay for the cake and pints?