NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Ni No Kuni II (PS4)

It's so beautiful :love:

Gonna be my Christmas game for sure.

Yup. Perfect game to play over the Christmas holidays.

PS4 end of year line up is looking stacked.

Ni No Kuni II has been delayed until 19th January 2018

That's quite a good time for a game to come I think. Should be free enough then.

3 hours ago, Happenstance said:

Ni No Kuni II has been delayed until 19th January 2018

On the downside i think it would have been a really fun game to play during the Christmas holiday. I mean, it's effectively playing through a Ghibli film...

On the upside THANK GOODNESS BECAUSE Q4 IS STACKED.

Edited by Julius Caesar
  • Like 1

Hmm, a bit disappointed it won't be out for Christmas. Could have potentially been an @Eenuh christmas gift. :D

Also, still want the first game to be made available for PS4.

• Like 1

Looks great (and expensive)! Think I'll stick to the Prince edition. Not sure how I feel about there being a season pass...

Daaaaamn, that's all really tasty.

I always wonder what kind of crazy gaming rooms that the people who collect these special editions have. 

From the article:

The changes - a new world map design with chibi-style characters to fuel an odd new kingdom strategy game, and a brand new real-time battle system - do not feel like a case of change for improvement's sake. Ni No Kuni's turn-based combat was one of the best bits of first game...

The battle system was my least favorite part of the first game by far. Absolutely hated it. I have no idea what changes they've made to it in the sequel, but I can't imagine a scenario where they could possibly have made it worse. :confused:

• Like 1

My problem with the first game is pretty much my problem with most JRPGs; they're so fucking grind heavy. I got to the final battle with Cassiopeia and couldn't beat it because I was a measly level 59 and would have had to go and grind for days before being able to take her down. 

The battle system was terrible in the first game, no idea why they were calling it one of the best bits.

Prince edition is seemingly GAME exclusive, and it's £99. :/ Looks like it's the regular edition for me.

Delayed until March. :(

Guess it gives me time to most Mario and Xenoblade 2.

• Thanks 1

Yes! Let it cooooook! ;)

Also, by the time it comes out, I might even have time to play it now... maybe. :p

On 2/23/2018 at 8:26 AM, Julius Caesar said:

The game has gone gold. 

Also, here’s a pretty great PlayStation Blog post, which goes behind the scenes of the game. 

Cant wait. My pre order is ready. Not expecting perfection but as long as it grabs me overall.