NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Frag Grimes

WWE / Pro Wrestling General

hiya, i figured i'd make a thread to see if there are any fans of wwe/pro wrestling here. has anyone caught your eye? seen an amazing match recently? want to moan about roman reigns? feel free to post your wrestling-related comments here! probably don't bother if the only thing you've got to say is "wrestling is fake" (no shit).

survivor series was a bit bland, and it's a shame as wwe really had the chance to step up and do something interesting amidst all of the injuries and lack of star power, but they decided to continue on auto-pilot in typical wwe style. saying this, i don't actually have any problems with sheamus as the champion for the moment, he's really good when he's not going through the motions. what did you think of survivor series, and where do you think wwe will go from here?

mods: i used the search function and wasn't able to find a wwe/pro wrestling thread, so feel free to delete this if there's already an existing thread. :-)

There is a thread! So I'm sorry to be the one to moderate you, but goodbye :p

(i'll delete this once you've seen this and ventured over into the other one. It's currently WWE specific, but I see no reason it can't be expanded out into other pro wrestling)

Edited by Rummy

Sign in to follow this