NEurope
Himani

What's Your Favorite online game?

My favourite Online Game isrummy.When I get bored i sit in front of my PC and start playing the game and also I can earn Money while Playing Online Rummy and Online rummy news.in is a popular online website where you can find the useful information about rummy events, rummy tips, rummy reviews etc.

I'd love to get Rummy news and Rummy tips (I don't really need any Rummy reviews, because I assume they're all five stars). What is this website you're talking about?

In fairness, it's actually not a bad idea for a thread :heh:

Mario Strikers: Charged Football is the most fun I've had online with a game and would have loved a sequel on Wii U :love:

Disappointed that that isn't an actual email address Flink. No dedication.

Loving the love for @Rummy

But in seriousness, it's a great idea for a thread. Favorite online games in the past have included Uno, Gears of War, Forza and Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS. These days, it's Destiny, Mario Kart 8, Smash Brothers and NBA.

I actually do like Rummy. And gin rummy. Great card games!!!

As for best online game... Tricky one, best game that is online, or best experience playing online... Mario Kart 8 is probably the best game I've played online, but for some reason maybe Mario Kart Wii was more special. Fifa is always great to play friends, but it's more comfort food then anything particularly special. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was great as the height of the FPS multiplayer, maybe black ops, can't remember now.

Pikmin 3 Bingo Battle would be if it was actually online...

I want to sign up to the Rummy newsletter and I'd like my Rummy Club membership card to be activated straight away, please.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

I'll get those to you within 3-5 working days.

Interesting actual topic title though, don't know if I could decide right at the moment though...

(i'll thrip this a little later on)

Battlefield 4... best online game I've ever played!

CoD: Black Ops... best CoD for me, just edging out MW.

MH4U... best purely cooperative online game I've played, although it needed voice chat.

A Top 10 list for me would just include different BFs, CoDs and Monster Hunter games... although Star Wars Battlefront has a good shout at breaking in as I'm thoroughly enjoying that (best shooter this year)!

Edited by Kav

I think the only game I've played properly online was Halo.

Oh man. So many games to choose from.

It has to be Diablo 2 LoD and Counterstrike 1.6. Good old times :D Come home from school, eat, play, sleep, go to school, ...

Right now there are Star Wars Battlefront (obviously) and Rocket League.

Posting for the impending thrip.

Hands down, Halo 2 is the most fun I have ever had with an online game. Was lucky to have a really solid crew of NErs to play with back in the day. It's not quite the same on the new entries, but a few of us still play and 5 is holding my interest pretty well at the moment.

Huge shout out from me for Splatoon, which is still really fresh and fun despite a myriad of annoying issues. I'd have canned it ages ago if it wasn't so damn fun.

MH4U is also a blast online. Really need to sink more time into that.

I love that the spambot has both failed in his spamming and also accidentally created a genuine thread.

It'd be remiss not to mention Destiny, which I've sunk such a crazy amount of time into (29d 57m 0s apparently).

Some people grind, solo the daily/weekly missions etc, but I think it's been important to my experience that I've hardly ever done that unless I was chasing one particular weapon or something. Almost my entire experience of Destiny has been with N-Europe members on a headset.

It may have its issues but there's no taking away from the fact that it's very fun to play, the use of teamwork in raids is brilliant, the PvP - apart from the odd terribly balanced map - is really addictive and has a few great time gated modes that I look forward to whenever they roll around.

+1 on the Destiny front. You all have probably noticed but it's the most active online game thread...on a Nintendo forum!

Tight gameplay, excellent PvP, it's a no-brainer. The only other online game that I've sunk so much time into is Ragnarok Online.

I loved Destiny - the teamwork for the raids were the highlight. Especially the first time we finished Vault of Glass :D

However, the best online game for was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U. So many good memories!

Right now the most fun i've had online has to be with Final Fantasy XIV ARR, i play it to the detriment of everything else sadly. Also love me some Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Phantasy Star Online 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Past glories include Quake 3 arena, Armored Core, Final Fantasy XI and Twisted Metal Black, none of which are online in their original incarnations.

*edit* They just brought Twisted Metal Black to PS4....so happy ^_^

Edited by Kagato
PS2 compatability

Oh yeah, I totes never thripped this because I had ideas above my station and am unable to do so!

As said, it's quite an interesting topic and I'm not sure I can actually make up my mind on it! I've thoroughly enjoyed and sunk maybe 100hrs+ into Splatoon, but some of its online features are lacking despite its refreshing nature.

I can't access the stats atm but I've probably got at least 120hrs+ in Destiny too. Would I call it my favourite online game though? I'm not sure.

I put a lot of time into AoE2 back in the day as a teenager with a few friends - online by virtue of its nature and I really enjoyed that.

I liked that in Terraria you could host a world and it could persist when you're not there but others are, or that you could hang about together. I've put a lot of hours into that game too.

The most I've probably ever put into an online game would most likely be Runescape from my younger years(only MMORPG I ever played) - easily in excess of 100s of hours if not past the 1000 mark.

But they're all so different! So I don't know if I could actually choose. Should it be because it's a game you liked that was online, or because the online was great, or what? Hmm.

Since im here, I'll go the 'genuine thread' route.

Hands down fav online game has to be Command & Conquer 3 kanes Wrath in terms of pure addiction. Might not be the greatest RTS but just love the mixture of thinking in terms of attack and defence even with the pro spammers.

Second place definitely has to be Pokemon Y/X/ORAS.

I really love to play Monster Hunter 4 online, and whilst I don't do that often enough, every single time it's a blast. All other games I've played online are affected by lag or disconnects at one time or another. There is obvious lag in MH4, but it doesn't affect the game in the slightest, and once a connection is up, it stays connected for me.

Other notable delights were MK7 (still can't get MK8 stable), Call of Duty Ghosts, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

I just wrote a huge reply about how its FFXI for me but then my phone crashed and now I'm annoyed.

But yeah, FFXI.

@Kagato Do you still play?

I just wrote a huge reply about how its FFXI for me but then my phone crashed and now I'm annoyed.

But yeah, FFXI.

@Kagato Do you still play?

@Esequiel Not for a long time now, when XIV ARR finally came out (and resolved the majority of issues left behind by 1.0) i jumped ship and never looked back. We just got the XI farewell event in XIV last month, was kind of emotional to realise that game is pretty much abandonware now but nothing lasts forever.