NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Loading 2 tomorrow(sat)? - london/stratford

Heyho, this one's a bit more for the london folks really. Loading(where we went for the meetup) are opening up their second place uptown tomorrow in Stratford! Well, I think they actually already opened but are doing a thing for it tomorrow, anyhow.

I've only just thought about it and I may go by for a bit as I'm thinking of going north london in the evening anyway - so just thought I'd post and see if any of our London dwellers are thinking about going at all? I'm a most likely for attendance atm.

@Mr\-Paul @Sheikah @Ashley @Daft @Dcubed @whoelseisinlondon?

Feeb event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1719914088238999/

Edited by Rummy

Sounds cool. Not sure if I'll be able to go since I'm gonna be fairly busy tomorrow, but if I can make it, I'll let you know here : peace:

I'm down in Southampton for the weekend, otherwise I'd be well up for it.

We should totally have another meet-up before christmas though if we can :)

Don't they also have a place in Dalston?

I say this because I linked a colleague to their website and kept referring to the Statford location and then realised it wasn't open yet, but there is one in Dalston.

Alas working in Mile End kind of East Londons me out, but definitely another time. Probably going to spend a lot of tomorrow catching up with work.

Don't they also have a place in Dalston?

I say this because I linked a colleague to their website and kept referring to the Statford location and then realised it wasn't open yet, but there is one in Dalston.

Alas working in Mile End kind of East Londons me out, but definitely another time. Probably going to spend a lot of tomorrow catching up with work.

Yeah, it's in Dalston/Stoke Newington, about a mile and a half from my place. We went there on the evening of the N-E meet.

Will try and arrange a get together soon. Will check my calendar when I'm back in London and maybe we could go to one of the Loading bars and I'm happy to have people over for drinks at mine. @Zell was a great host last time, so I feel like I should return the favour.

@Goron_3 will be around in London too I believe, so if you all let me know when you're free hopefully we can all get together.

Yeah, it's in Dalston/Stoke Newington, about a mile and a half from my place. We went there on the evening of the N-E meet.

Will try and arrange a get together soon. Will check my calendar when I'm back in London and maybe we could go to one of the Loading bars and I'm happy to have people over for drinks at mine. @Zell was a great host last time, so I feel like I should return the favour.

@Goron_3 will be around in London too I believe, so if you all let me know when you're free hopefully we can all get together.

Sounds like an excellent plan to me! I dropped in for a bit Saturday, was pretty busy so didn't do much in the way of gaming(had a quick game of coup out of my bag though). Seems like a nice place! Think I'll prefer checking it out at a less busy time in future though. Felt a bit more pubby than the other one.

There's one in Stratford? Great news, I live in Bethnal Green. I lived in dalton for a while and loading bar is a great place, I did the Fifa tournaments there a few times.

Sign in to follow this