NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon Red, Blue & Yellow (3DS Virtual Console)

And it's done.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Ahhhh, this makes me want to finish the game faster. I've really paced it out, catching everything and battling anyone (something I've been doing since OR was released). Maybe I'll save that for Yellow...

How do you always finish games so quick?

I play them. ::shrug:

Probably best not to tug at that thread. Most of the time when people on here ask that question arguments break out.

I'm impressed that you got six Pokémon to level 100 in just 13 hours - even before defeating Elite Four!

I'm impressed that you got six Pokémon to level 100 in just 13 hours - even before defeating Elite Four!

Rare Candy cheat = instant win. :D

Rare Candy cheat = instant win. :D

I forgot about the rare candy cheat!

How is it done again?

And with NEShow Episode 2 out of the door, I finally have had the chance to put out the final installment of A Matter of Age.

http://www.n-europe.com/features/a-matter-of-age-3

This time we look at games that now feature the same age rating as Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow... PEGI 12! :laughing:

That Earthbound image is perfection, it's so simple!

Also, @Hero\-of\-Time, using the infinite item glitch before beating the Elite 4?

Tsk, tsk...

Anyway, I finally started this.

Scratchy is the Pikachu (Named after those hilarious voice samples)

Nicholas is a Nidoran (Male)

I might have done more, but the sluggish pace just made me want to play more Mystery Dungeon.

I'm really enjoying this! I'm sure the pace will gripe with me later on, but I'm really enjoying just levelling up my squad and catching new ones. I've clocked about 12 hours so far and I've got Wartortle (Lvl 26); Ivysaur (Lvl 24); Charmeleon (Lvl 27); Pikachu (Lvl 22); Pidgeotto (Lvl 18); Butterfree (Lvl 17); Sandshrew (Lvl 16) that I'm alternating between, want to try and keep them all around the same level.

I got Twilight Princess earlier so I'm going to put some time into that, then spend the rest of the night adding to my Pokedex.

Think this is the perfect game for Miiverse too, I hope they release Gold & Silver on the Virtual Console at some point in the future!

Really enjoying replaying this game so far, it's definitely aged well. I think I'd probably find it a chore if I replayed any of the more recent series entries. Miiverse adds to experience too, it's nice posting progress in the journal then the occasional random tidbits.

Late night Pokémon Blue play. This is what my maturation from teenager to adult has been waiting for, no doubt.

I think my previous Miiverse post has really confused some poor bloke who can't comprehend that I chose Nidoran over Mankey because I think Nidoking is cool.

Anyway, @Ugh first aid and I had a battle. (Because we can do that) She won. But the fight had it's fair share of laughs.

It did degrade to my Sandslash and her Pidgeotto throwing sand at each other like bickering children in a sand pit until my Sandslash ran away, presumably crying.

And when things weren't going my way after she paralyzed two of my Pokemon with Body Slam in a row, I may have tried to capitalise on it by attempting the Dig glitch. When she copped on to what I was trying when I willingly chose to use Dig on Pidgeotto, she was less than pleased. Luck wasn't on my side though, and the match ended with her Nidoqueen throwing herself on to my Nidoking.

Pretty low tactic, I think. No Nidoking would bother fighting with those kind of advances in his face.

Anyway, @Ugh first aid and I had a battle. (Because we can do that) She won. But the fight had it's fair share of laughs.

It did degrade to my Sandslash and her Pidgeotto throwing sand at each other like bickering children in a sand pit until my Sandslash ran away, presumably crying.

And when things weren't going my way after she paralyzed two of my Pokemon with Body Slam in a row, I may have tried to capitalise on it by attempting the Dig glitch. When she copped on to what I was trying when I willingly chose to use Dig on Pidgeotto, she was less than pleased. Luck wasn't on my side though, and the match ended with her Nidoqueen throwing herself on to my Nidoking.

Pretty low tactic, I think. No Nidoking would bother fighting with those kind of advances in his face.

The description of our battle is perfect...It was so poetic and beautiful. Oh and don't forget how I forgot to heal before our battle though.

I clocked onto your little dig glitch plan and I foiled that plan like the foil of a packet of Walkers cheese and onion packet of crisps! hew hew hew. In the end it was a great match with much lols and I look forward to a battle in the future.

The description of our battle is perfect...It was so poetic and beautiful.

You do realise that you are describing a glorified cockfight as poetic and beautiful... right? ;)

You do realise that you are describing a glorified cockfight as poetic and beautiful... right? ;)

It's as beautiful and poetic as the way you've pointed out the irony in all of this.

Also Hazel was here Dean is a loser :p

EDIT:

tumblr_npunrbV6Wc1t6yrhoo4_500.gif

( Thank's glen for the inspiration )

Edited by Ugh first aid

EDIT:

tumblr_npunrbV6Wc1t6yrhoo4_500.gif

( Thank's glen for the inspiration )

I saw it happen and I still don't believe you. And then literally a minute of play later...

babyface.0.gif

Is this real life!?

EDIT: Hah! Some bloke on Miiverse is asking her how do you make the game colourful! Ah, Miiverse. I can always rely on you for sheer ignorance.

DOUBLE EDIT: And now she's won over 300 coins on small wins alone! What is even happening with her game!?

Edited by Glen-i

How-to-get-filthy-rich-gif.gif

What is even happening?!

Edit:

Edited by Ugh first aid