NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémon Picross

@Serebii - is there a full game in there if you spend 28 quid? I am thinking the size of the original Picross on the DS? (Which I know was cheaper anyway). Or does the game feel more like a downloadable game?

The 5 quid Picross e series was pretty good value for money. In the end I bought all of the chunks and ended up spending about the same. I would consider doing the same for the new game if the content was there.

Whats the maximum sized grid?

Over 600 puzzles :)

This review mentions that you will have to spend money later on through the game as its very slow to progress if you don't.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds-eshop/pokemon_picross

It is a free to start game, not free to play.

The first password (for Mew) has been released for the rest of the world now, on the official website. Finally got to finish those last missions for mural tiles!

Loving the game, too, which I suppose was to be expected as I love both Pokémon and Picross. I immediately paid the full price to get the best experience from the game, and have completed all of the main stages and missions (well, except the three remaining password stages) and started on Alt World. Playtime counter is currently at 98 hours and 16 minutes, and will probably get to at least 150 hours before I 100% it. Definitely well worth the price.

The play limits to see this made me a little ill so I just bought the picross e on the shop. Love it!!

Got to a point where I don't have enough Picrites to afford the next area. So probably not going to be playing this anymore. I'm certainly not going to be shelling out any money for it.