NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - November 12th 10pm

I enjoyed about 7 seconds of that direct. (Zelda WiiU)

I also thought Twilight Princess was going to feature a swiping transition revealing the glorious new HD-ness but no. That was the HD version.

Nothing piqued my interest. Just means it'll save me money for other games on other systems.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Not fussed. Sorry @Glen\-i :)

EFF YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

You are nothing but a son of a silly person! You son of a silly person!

You are this close to an angry letter of complaint! THIS CLOSE!

Have to agree that TP HD was quite underwhelming.

They could and should at the very least have thrown in the stuff that comes free with Unity, like realtime shadows, reflective water... and maybe a more modern, less headache inducing variant of motion blur.

I thought the direct was very disappointing.

We knew Twilight Princess was coming but wow, it doesn't look right at all. I hope its still early in the conversion to HD.

Starfox Zero still looks poor. Its like they had an option of 2 graphical styles to go with before starting development and went with both. The result, a very bland looking game.

We've seen enough of Zenoblade Chronicles X already with it having its own direct a few months back, I'll buy it at some point but I doubt it'll be a day 1 purchase not with the number of games I'm getting for the PS4 over the next month or so.

Most of what they showed just came across as lazy uninspiring game development choices, I hope to god the reason is that they have moved all the main development teams onto NX titles but we thought that with the last year of the Wii and it wasn't the case.

Edited by lostmario