NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - November 12th 10pm

Great direct overall, shame they had to ruin it at the end. Can't think of anyone worst for Smash, it's already full of JRPG swordfighters.

Good Direct, packed full of games but c'mon Nintendo, where Pokemon Z at?

I'm strangely hyped for Pokémon Picross.

Okay FF7 has never been on a nintendo console this would only make sense.....if FF7 remake was multiplatform....including the NX

fuck i need to lay down, thats a genuine megaton

Nah I think you looking too much into it. Just see it as cloud is in smash Bros and that's it.

Okay FF7 has never been on a nintendo console this would only make sense.....if FF7 remake was multiplatform....including the NX

How many Metal Gear Solid games came out on the Wii?

I'm strangely hyped for Pokémon Picross.

Same here, I love me some Picross.. but where dat new Pokemon at?!

Well I thought that was lame, no interest in anything but Xenoblade for me.

Soooo glad I've got a PS4!

Great direct overall, shame they had to ruin it at the end. Can't think of anyone worst for Smash, it's already full of JRPG swordfighters.

Pipe down Cube. :blank:

That was up there with Snake being announced for Brawl. Top work.

Well I thought that was lame, no interest in anything but Xenoblade for me.

Soooo glad I've got a PS4!

Dude, you can't say that here. :p

So what's the news? Didn't watch the direct too busy playing Fallout 4

Awesome new games?

I've already read that Twilight Princess HD looks shit.

That was up there with Snake being announced for Brawl. Top work.

I agree, another undeserving character who represents Sony much more than Nintendo.

Great Direct overall, though I don't get the love for Cloud. We've already got too many indistinguishable Fire Emblem characters, do we need yet more JRPG ones?

Looking forward to being able to play Twilight Princess again.

Those seven seconds of Zelda U footage though!! The f-ing teases.

Never played a Dragon Quest game before because I could never find any main series games on the street. Looks like I'll be picking up two at the same time. It's like a freaking bus.

Doubt I'll buy another Wii U game now. Would've got Twilight Princess HD in a heartbeat if they put some effort into new models rather than just upping the texture resolution. I'll get the inevitable NX version of the new Zelda game.

Mine says 3 minutes

He appeared in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Not to mention the Theatrhythm games.

So it's not technically breaking the Ninty Console rule.

But seriously, who saw THAT coming!? No-one! If you say otherwise, you're a filthy liar!

I've already read that Twilight Princess HD looks shit.

It looks like an unscaled version of Twilight Princess, so it looks exactly as expected (notice how Star Fox Zero looks a bajillion times better BECAUSE IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A GAMECUBE GAME!).

I don't think there was a great deal there for me to be excited about personally but it was good to see Starfox Zero again :smile: April is quite a little while away yet, though :heh:

Twilight Princess HD was an announcement I was looking forward to but part of me expected a little more in the graphics department. I know that's not the most important thing but it may mean that I just end up playing through the Wii version again instead as the improvement isn't that significant, at first glance!

Yeah, TP didn't deliver graphic wise, but I might consider it just for the feels. Anyway, that FF VII announcement for Smash at the end just nailed this direct for me. Great direct with a lot of good news. Still, I'm more and more drifting towards being a PC gamer. Never thought that would happen.

Oh, I'll be more active when the NX and Zelda Wii U comes out.

Damn...

For a second there, I thought FF7 was going to get a Wii U remake.

Let's hope it's an indication of an NX version instead :P

Dragon Quest VII, VIII, Fire Emblem Fates, Bravely Default, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. If 2016 is to be the final year of the 3DS it's going out with a bang. Can't wait. :yay:

Twilight Princess HD - OK, it doesn't look great - yet - and I'm disappointed it doesn't use the 2011 demo style, but it's a game I fundamentally want and I'm hoping they do at least get it looking like a proper HD update. PS - No Grezzo?

Zelda U - Well, I was pleased to see this! They at least reassured us several times it's definitely coming to Wii U. Plus, the graphics look great, especially the cel-shading on the horse.

FAST Racing Neo - Still looks great, of course.

Star Fox Zero - Looks good. Never really saw the problem with it, to be honest.

Final Fantasy Explorers - It's good they emphasised there's a single-player mode. Hopefully the A.I. is clever enough to make that a feasible way to play it.

Fire Emblem Fates - Bit confused about this one. I'd rather there was an inexpensive (non-collectors' edition) way to play all three stories. I don't want a mixture of retail + digital.

Dragon Quest VII and VIII - YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Darn, I remember why I like Shibata so much.

A very, very enjoyable Direct. The best I've seen for years.

Edited by Grazza

Damn...

For a second there, I thought FF7 was going to get a Wii U remake.

Let's hope it's an indication of an NX version instead :P

Hahahaha, if it was an Nintendo NX exclusive.... God, that would tear the internet apart xD. Imagine all the tears around the world :P