NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - November 12th 10pm

That twilight princess HD footage didn't look too hot visually. Need to see more as I thought the HD upgrade was lacking.

They better be working hard between now and march that's for sure. Capcom have had plenty of stick for some of their HD ports, Nintendo deserve the same.

What was the point of that new Zelda clip. If they don't have more than 10 seconds now. Why do I even bother.

How does it look lazy? They haven't announced anything about changes to actual gameplay yet and it looks like an HD version of Twilight Princess. What more did you expect? They're not exactly going to make it look completely different.

How does it look lazy? They haven't announced anything about changes to actual gameplay yet and it looks like an HD version of Twilight Princess. What more did you expect? They're not exactly going to make it look completely different.

It's looks worse than PS3 and Xbox 360 games. Just because it's rendered at an HD resolution doesn't mean it looks good, all they've done is upped the resolution of the textures, when with a bit of time and effort they could have made it look beautiful!

So many bad polygons and textures in one clip. Looked a very quick and lazy 'upgrade'.

How about a genuine HD version. Taken from gaf from fan made HD texture's.

9xdKtNB.jpg

God damn forgot about the direct, uhhh Zelda announced while i'm not on

Xenoblade looks pretty damn good

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Geeze, okay guys. Its basically the same level of work as with Wind Waker though, except the textures on that were more flexible and looked better in HD because of the art style.

Twilight Princess never looked that great, so I wasn't ever expecting it to on Wii U. As long as they make some alterations to the pacing of the game then i'll be happy. I've only played through the game once, so I'm looking forward to playing through a streamlined version of it on the gamepad.

THEY CAN'T DO WIRELESS COMMUNICATION FOR GAMEBOY GAMES THEY (A FEW PROMINENT MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM) SAID! WELL HAVE A FUCKING LOOK KIDS