NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - November 12th 10pm

The thread is now complete.

I genuinely felt it was weird no-one suggested Advance Wars yet.

It's like a bloody tradition at this point.

Anyway, less than 3 hours to go now!

As always;

Advance Wars plz.

That feel when we'll never get a new one and, even if we're fortunate enough to get one, it'll be Super Mario Wars to make it more appealing to the casual market.

Sega Saturn Virtual Console games please! :)

£6.99 introductory price for four weeks, one title per week then £9.99 thereafter. ;)

Start with standard stuff like Sega Rally, Daytona, Virtua Fighter then BOOM!

Panzer Dragoon Saga, NiGHTS into Dreams, Burning Rangers, Shining Force III... :awesome:

Also Sega Dreamcast games planned for next year, starting with Shenmue 1&2... then BOOM!

Shenmue III also being made for future Nintendo platform... even though they said NX wouldn't be mentioned. ;)

OK... well that's set the bar high enough for me. :blank:

*prepares for crushing disappointment* :heh:

Sega Saturn Virtual Console games please! :)

£6.99 introductory price for four weeks, one title per week then £9.99 thereafter. ;)

Start with standard stuff like Sega Rally, Daytona, Virtua Fighter then BOOM!

Panzer Dragoon Saga, NiGHTS into Dreams, Burning Rangers, Shining Force III... :awesome:

Also Sega Dreamcast games planned for next year, starting with Shenmue 1&2... then BOOM!

Shenmue III also being made for future Nintendo platform... even though they said NX wouldn't be mentioned. ;)

OK... well that's set the bar high enough for me. :blank:

*prepares for crushing disappointment* :heh:

This plus English versions of Shining Force 3 part 2-3.

Anything less and I am disowning you forever Nintendo. F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!

This plus English versions of Shining Force 3 part 2-3.

Anything less and I am disowning you forever Nintendo. F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!

Essentially this... :laughing:

It would be amazing though and certainly a unique selling point for the console. : peace:

While we're on the subject of Shining Force, why not have Mega CD games as well?

Shining Force CD is all kinds of expensive just for the game alone which seems to go for £100, I very recently acquired a copy after many years by managing to get a good deal from buying the case and manual first and then the disc but as far as I'm aware you need an extra RAM cartridge in order to have enough space to play it in its complete form. :indeed:

Those things are rare as it is if you're looking for one of the correct region, it is possible to buy more modern third-party options but those aren't cheap either.

Imagine just being able to buy something like that which just works on the VC for less than a tenner. :)

Countdowns started!

17 minutes to go!

EDIT: And it's gone. South Africa disappeared for a moment but now it's back and the countdown is back to 19 minutes.

Edited by Glen-i

While we're on the subject of Shining Force, why not have Mega CD games as well?

Aw heck, I'd have to buy my 27th copy of Final Fight!

Oh god. The hype train. This delay must mean a last minute trailer made it to the direct!!.... right?

mine says 6 minutes still... try a different feed, generally I find with twitch there can be a few minutes between the earlier/later feeds. Kinda annoying when you have a slow feed and get every announcement spoiled in a chat room for example :D

6 minutes until disappointment. trolololol

14 minutes. Countdown got delayed.

Hope they announce that Zelda Wii U is coming in 2015 after all.

That would DESTROY THE INTERNET :bouncy: