NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - November 12th 10pm

I'm expecting absolutely nothing to interest me. So I guess if something does then I'll be a little happy...ish.

Im thinking the same way. Best to be!

Lets see if they sort their online out. Unlikely.

Im thinking the same way. Best to be!

Lets see if they sort their online out. Unlikely.

Their online will be "sorted" with the NX. They're not going to waste resources messing with it on two devices that are closer to their end than their start

Edited by Serebii

I'm expecting absolutely nothing to interest me. So I guess if something does then I'll be a little happy...ish.

Yup. After the abysmal E3 showing my expectations are well in check. No hype train for me.

Yup. After the abysmal E3 showing my expectations are well in check. No hype train for me.

Fair enough, but because of one bad showing out of loads of decent Directs you've become a cynic?

Their online will be "sorted" with the NX.

FTS.jpg

Edited by Ashley

IIRC there were a couple that were pretty specific. I would ask Wii about it but....yeah.

What happened to Wii? Why do I always miss these things??

What happened to Wii? Why do I always miss these things??

He got banned for not liking Neo Bowser City :grin:

I'm hyped, can't be any worse than Playstation in Paris the other week.

Twilight Princess HD would make me very happy

Interested to see how move on from the Iwata themed Nintendo Directs but I don't expect them to announce anything I'm interested in buying, they never do these days.

My Wii U is begging to be played, hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it, its only been 18 months (Mario Kart 8).

Awww man no NX? not even a little tease?

Twillight Princes HD (or 3D) would be good, some story info on X and other than that i'm open to anything

not sure i'll be hyped to much though? i'm looking to the NX now

My Wii U is begging to be played, hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it, its only been 18 months (Mario Kart 8).

Splatoon, Kirby, Yoshi's Woolly World, Mario Maker, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad, Smash, Bayonetta not doing it for you?

hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it, its only been 18 months (Mario Kart 8).

I've probability missed comments elsewhere... So I'll ask, did you not get/like Splatoon?

Morimoto is hosting the Japanese one, as I suspected.

This Direct is to focus on games coming out between now and Spring 2016

My Wii U is begging to be played, hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it..

I would, of course, like to see some new games but I'd also be happy to see a few additions to existing Wii U software. New tracks or a proper battle mode for Mario Kart 8 or some new attractions for Nintendo Land would make me pretty happy :smile:

From the presumably fake leak, though, I'd be happy to play through Twilight Princess again in HD as it's getting close to a decade since I went through it last and F-Zero X 3D would be a dream addition to the 3DS. It would almost certainly encourage me to invest in a New 3DS :heh:

Also it's time for Starfox 1 & 2 on the VC to make up for the Starfox Zero delay!! Make it happen!!! :bouncy:

There seem to be some kind of issue relating to the Super FX chip, either they can't perfect the emulation or there's a legal issue (as another company made it).

Yusuke Hashimoto retweeted the Direct announcement, so I'd take it as Star Fox Zero is sure to appear.

We need a new HYPE TRAIN image for these things, with maybe Iwata watching from the depths of space as a friendly ghost alongside Yokoi and Yamauchi.

Gaf have got you covered.

P5u9s8MJsL0.jpg

The guys over at GameXplain have their say on what will be shown.

I don't usually watch their stuff ( love to punch Andre in the face ) but I figured I would give this a listen. A lot of their predictions I tend to agree with. Stuff like Mario Tennis, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Xenoblade will probably be shown off. Starfox is also a good shout, as is some Amiibo support for it.

Interested to see how move on from the Iwata themed Nintendo Directs but I don't expect them to announce anything I'm interested in buying, they never do these days.

If splatoon or Mario maker don't interest you, what would?

I've probability missed comments elsewhere... So I'll ask, did you not get/like Splatoon?

He didn't get it due to lack of content at launch and no voice chat.

Haha, just noticed others said the same thing lost :) Still, interested to know what would appeal to you. Seems like you've just moved away.

Gaf have got you covered.

P5u9s8MJsL0.jpg

The guys over at GameXplain have their say on what will be shown.

I don't usually watch their stuff ( love to punch Andre in the face ) but I figured I would give this a listen. A lot of their predictions I tend to agree with. Stuff like Mario Tennis, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Xenoblade will probably be shown off. Starfox is also a good shout, as is some Amiibo support for it.

Why are you so harsh on the guy? I think gamexplain are brilliant and he seems like a genuine guy. Is it just his voice?

If splatoon or Mario maker don't interest you, what would?

To be fair, Mario Maker is one of my most disappointing games of the year. Not being interested in the creation part of it, I hoped I would be able to get to play through a good amount of random levels. Turns out most of them were garbage or there purely to just troll the player. Finding good levels in that game is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I mentioned why he didn't care for Splatoon and I don't think he cares for the level creation type of games either.

To be fair I find their videos unwatchable due to his voice. It's not only annoying but he speaks way too quickly most of the time.