NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

Will they ever allow us to exchange the points for certain amount of money on eshop? I would prefer to spend the gold and platinum points on digital only games, as I could resell or gift the physical copies.

Captain Toad is 22,46 pounds at gamecollection, isn't that a better option?

Edited by Kounan

Go to the MyNintendo page, scroll to the bottom.

There should be a Mario Brick Block in the bottom right.

Click that and it will scroll back to the top, where your Mii will be holding something.

Keep clicking him.

It's strange, I tried this a few times but couldn't get it to work.

Does it only work once - ever - or once per month?

I click the brick which scrolls to the top but my Mii who is standing in front of the coin boxes is never holding anything yet I try clicking a few times anyway just to see.

Unless you need to click your Mii over 100 times or something.

It's strange, I tried this a few times but couldn't get it to work.

Does it only work once - ever - or once per month?

I click the brick which scrolls to the top but my Mii who is standing in front of the coin boxes is never holding anything yet I try clicking a few times anyway just to see.

Unless you need to click your Mii over 100 times or something.

As far as I'm aware, it only works once.

Which means that you're implying you've already done it.

Oh well, maybe it'll get someone else some points instead.

Also, 'Resident Evil Revelations' is £7.99 on the eshop this week and gives you 60 gold coins if you buy it. I was going to buy it anyway, so just bought it to check if it works and my gold coin balance is now 70, so well worth it!

What is the online like in that? Anyone know if it is any good?

I never found anyone to play with, but maybe I was doing something wrong ::shrug:

It is quite allright, except for few people still playing it. But it is cool to play the challenges together (you don't play the campaign but certain parts of the game). Better multiplayer than in The Mercenaries.

But the single player alone is more than enough reason to get this! Back to the old school feel of cramped spaces.

Edited by Vileplume2000

I absolutely loved it:
Great fun.

I may have said this before, but I'd seriously have purchased Revelations solely for Raid Mode, it's just so damn good. :)

And like Vileplume2000 has already said, the single player is great too. :)

Going to assume the online will be pretty dead now (although it may also get a boost from this sale) but either way, £7.99 is a sweet price for Resi Revelations. icon14.gif

Bought a download code for the Fire Emblem Map Pack 1 DLC and they sent an email with the option to automatically redeem the code, so nice to see they did integrate the feature with the Nintendo Store.

New missions have been added that dish out some easy coins.

CiQDWA-XIAAAsIi?format=jpg&name=large

Talk about dodgy online practises!

How is it dodgy? They're rewarding people for signing up to their newsletter. Makes sense to me.

I'm not a fan of the bribery route but obviously they're by no means alone in such practices. It's like when you have to sign up to a newsletter to access content or are automatically opted in and only able to opt out after receiving the first.

Perhaps 'iffy' or 'unpleasant' might have been better, but obviously I'm just talking about my own personal opinions of them here.

I think there are more effective ways than this to keep people engaged with your Newsletters, for example, exclusive discounts/points when actually reading them, rather than just being signed up for them and not necessarily reading them.

Three more discounts have been added.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - 20% off (400 Platinum Points, available until 1st August)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - 50% off (40 Gold Points, available until 1st August)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - 20% off (250 Platinum Points, available until 1st August)

It seems the Japan store has the Kid Icarus Uprising anime episodes up for purchase.

original.jpg

That's certainly a welcome addition. I wonder if we will see them over here? Those platinum coins are burning a hole in my pocket.

Hope we get them, hoping we get a HD version at some point.

Looks like we got 40% off Xenoblade Chronicles X and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D which sounds like a good deal.

Hope we get them, hoping we get a HD version at some point.

Looks like we got 40% off Xenoblade Chronicles X and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D which sounds like a good deal.

Oh snap! Methinks it's time to finally buy Xenoblade X!

I've been holding off on that game for so long.

Oh snap! Methinks it's time to finally buy Xenoblade X!

I've been holding off on that game for so long.

It needs Gold coins though... LOTS of them... (140 in fact!)

It actually is a pretty good deal (it's about twice as good as the Digital Deluxe Promotion equivalent for the amount you'd have to spend to get it), but the barrier to entry is high for this one...

It needs Gold coins though... LOTS of them... (140 in fact!)

It actually is a pretty good deal (it's about twice as good as the Digital Deluxe Promotion equivalent for the amount you'd have to spend to get it), but the barrier to entry is high for this one...

Guess who'll have enough once he downloads Kirby Mechs on Friday?

It's almost like they're spying on me. Oh wait, they are totally spying on me.

You could say that this deal was... Just for me.

Three new missions have been added for finding zelda icons on the Nintendo E3 site and there's also a bonus secret mission available.

Three new missions have been added for finding zelda icons on the Nintendo E3 site and there's also a bonus secret mission available.

Oh, I just found the hidden mission without the help of the interwebz! For who wants it,

it's clicking on the Mii in the treehouse on the Games page.

Quite a few My Nintendo rewards expiring today. So hopefully we'll be seeing a bunch of new stuff tomorrow! :)