NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

10 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It was defo not a thing in the UK back in the 90's.

I wondered why my parents were so excited to give it to me one Christmas, yet none of my friends had ever heard of it!

Wait, what!? Mario & Yoshi: Definitive Edition!? That came out of bloody nowhere!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Is it just a statue/ collectable figure? Either way it looks cool. 

A £550 statue.

It's nice. But I'd definitely use it as a PS5 fund if I won it.

• Weird 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Wait, what!? Mario & Yoshi: Definitive Edition!? That came out of bloody nowhere!

At least I got the joke...

We're getting old Glen :( 

• Sad 1

I’m assuming we weren’t hearing till after all the draws. Cause I haven’t heard of anyone winning anything. 

13 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’m assuming we weren’t hearing till after all the draws. Cause I haven’t heard of anyone winning anything. 

The terms say it's 7 days after each draw up to the 17th December, and until the 10th Jan from the 18th Onwards.

3 hours ago, Cube said:

The terms say it's 7 days after each draw up to the 17th December, and until the 10th Jan from the 18th Onwards.

In that case I haven’t won anything. Lol

• Haha 2

Last time I tried to exhange Platinum points for a "free" prize it tried to charge me for postage. So I didn't bother. xD

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sckewi said:

Last time I tried to exhange Platinum points for a "free" prize it tried to charge me for postage. So I didn't bother. xD

Yeah, it's £6.25 for some sheets of cardboard. Would be expensive even if you didn't need to spend points on it. It's a shame there isn't a printable version for less points.

I do enjoy the innuendo company names.

Bob-Omb Plugs

Mushroom Pistons

Burning DK

(Also, imgur seems to be down)

I can't believe @Dcubed sold his soul for 150 Platinum Points.

I can now confidently say that I'm the only person on N-Europe who has never downloaded a Nintendo mobile game.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I can now confidently say that I'm the only person on N-Europe who has never downloaded a Nintendo mobile game.

I've never downloaded any mobile game.

I don't even own a smartphone...

I can confidently say that I'm probably the only person on N-Europe who doesn't own one.

Do I win a prize? :p (if it's a smartphone, I don't want it)

- - - - -

Do Nintendo ever have anything worth having in exchange for Platinum points? I gave up on them a while ago, only going for the gold points which come with Switch games.

The course decoration kit does seem alright, for what it is, but equally, it's something which could have been included in the box for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit.

But hey, it's something, for almost nothing. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Nopes.

5 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I've never downloaded any mobile game.

I don't even own a smartphone...

I can confidently say that I'm probably the only person on N-Europe who doesn't own one.

Do I win a prize? :p (if it's a smartphone, I don't want it)

Me neither.

Does it count if the phone I have was smart? In 2011, when it came out? I use it.. once a month on average. I don't even know my current number from the top of my head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1