NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

Quite a few My Nintendo rewards expiring today. So hopefully we'll be seeing a bunch of new stuff tomorrow! :)

Thanks for alerting me to this : peace:

I was purchasing stuff from the Nintendo Store last week and ended up adding the Wii U Microphone for £2 with the idea of mucking about with Wii Karaoke U for an hour or two thanks to the tickets on My Nintendo for 100 points!

Anyway, it turns out tha they expire tomorrow so I've had to purchase a ticket now and will hopefully get another before 9am tomorrow, if it allows me :heh:

I also have to consider whether to download Wario Ware: Twisted or not before it is removed as despite owning it on DS, it's probably my favourite in the series and it might be nice having the convenience of having it on 3DS!

New offers are now live.

50% Discount on Pilotwings [New Nintendo 3DS] - 25 Gold Coins

50% Discount on Pilotwings [Wii U] - 25 Gold Coins

40% Discount on Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 40 Gold Coins

Pilotwings [Wii U] - 65 Gold Coins

Pilotwings [New Nintendo 3DS] - 65 Gold Coins

20% Discount on Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition - 600 Platinum Coins

It's hard for me to be down on offers which include the awesomeness that is Pilotwings, but man, I hope they add some more stuff soon. :hmm:

It's hard for me to be down on offers which include the awesomeness that is Pilotwings, but man, I hope they add some more stuff soon. :hmm:

Yeah, it feels really odd at the moment. What is the point in only offering deals on older games - almost all that have had deals I already own. For those I don't the physical release is often cheaper.

I think they should bring back the Wii U premium discount. I guess they haven't because it was a good deal (and could conceivably effect new games), but I think the current miserly approach will do more harm than good in the long run.

I get the feeling that we wont see anything really good until the NX comes out :(

As my birthday is coming in 10 days I think that Nintendo will offer me 30% discount on one game, or so. Can I add these 30% on let's say 20% I already can have for Captain Toad?

As my birthday is coming in 10 days I think that Nintendo will offer me 30% discount on one game, or so. Can I add these 30% on let's say 20% I already can have for Captain Toad?

How do I get the 30% discount for this being my birthday month?

Just a heads up that you still earn 20 gold coins per purchase with the titles in the Curve Digital sale!

There are three Gamescom related missions on My Nintendo at the minute.

Find the Sheikah eye on gc.nintendo.de +10 Platinum Coins

Bottom of

this page replacing one of the social media icons

Find the splat on gc.nintendo.de +10 Platinum Coins

This page

Join us live on gc.nintendo.de +20 Platinum Coins

Here when Live

Also amuses me that Nintendo is doing quite a bit of German coverage for Gamescom but barely mentioning it on the other NoE sites.

New rewards ( I use this term very loosely) are up.

New Platinum rewards (Europe)

15% discount on Mario Kart 8

15% discount on Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros.

30% discount on Mario Galaxy

30% discount on Nano Assault Ex

50% discount on XTYPE

New Gold rewards

Mario Kart DLC1

New rewards ( I use this term very loosely) are up.
ezkjeYM.gif

At this rate I'm going to have to spend my points on Miitomo stuff... :blank:

At this rate I'm going to have to spend my points on Miitomo stuff... :blank:

Yeah, the service is a bit of a joke at this point. I certainly would have preferred to continue to get stuff like the Mario Kart trophies and game soundtracks what we are getting now.

Yeah, the service is a bit of a joke at this point. I certainly would have preferred to continue to get stuff like the Mario Kart trophies and game soundtracks what we are getting now.
They could be doing a much better job even without giving away physical items. I mean why not add digital downloads of game soundtracks? Or instead of discounts locked to specific games, just let us choose a game to apply the discount to? ::shrug:

Wouldn't that make way more sense from a business perspective as well? Surely more people would actually make use of an unrestricted discount. :hmm:

They could be doing a much better job even without giving away physical items. I mean why not add digital downloads of game soundtracks? Or instead of discounts locked to specific games, just let us choose a game to apply the discount to? ::shrug:

Wouldn't that make way more sense from a business perspective as well? Surely more people would actually make use of an unrestricted discount. :hmm:

This is the biggest no brainer. I mean, they were essentially doing this with the premium program on the Wii U. Seeing a bunch of discounts for games that most of us already own is a slap in the face.

It;s fucking awful. It;'s weird Nintendo don't realise most wii u gamers gave most nintendo games, yet they keep offering pisspoor rewards for games most of us already have....

Just let us buy eshop vouchers!!!

Platinum ones I'm less bothered about as they;re essentially freebies for going on sites and such, but the gold rewards should be far better!

It;s fucking awful. It;'s weird Nintendo don't realise most wii u gamers gave most nintendo games, yet they keep offering pisspoor rewards for games most of us already have....

Just let us buy eshop vouchers!!!

Platinum ones I'm less bothered about as they;re essentially freebies for going on sites and such, but the gold rewards should be far better!

Totally, all of their discounts and the free VC games they give away for 60 gold points probably equate to about the same cash value - around £6 - so why not just give us £6 to spend on the eShop?

It seems the Australian My Nintendo got different rewards to Europe recently, 20% of HarmoKnight and Pocket Card Jockey.

@Hero\-of\-Time you've been waiting for a sale on HarmoKnight, haven't you?

Weird we didn't get those rewards in Europe too, perhaps they'll be added soon though. :hmm:

Weird we didn't get those rewards in Europe too, perhaps they'll be added soon though. :hmm:

Yeah, I seen this on Gaf the other day. Gutted as i've been after the game at a discounted price for ages now. :(

Harmo Knight, pocket card, great great games. Own them both. I'm really worried this service is going to be nothing but bollocks.... Tempted to stop buying some of their games in the hope they become a reward....

It seems the Australian My Nintendo got different rewards to Europe recently, 20% of HarmoKnight and Pocket Card Jockey.

I as tempted by 50% off the SNES version of Pilotwings on 3DS recently but didn't have the required amount of gold coins by the time the deal expired. I haven't yet seen that deal replaced with anything so it'll be interesting to see what we get offered next..

I'd love a discount on HarmoKnight, too :smile:

So 20% of Captain Toad and all other new Nintendo selects.

So I could get Pikmin and Captain Toad for 20 euros each, not bad....

Still don't know if I should do it, or wait to get the retail version as I like the boxes and can give it to my nephew later.

Finally! :grin:

HydroVenture: Spin Cycle for 3DS. 20% off for 200 Platinum Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.

HarmoKnight for 3DS. 20% off for 250 Platinum Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.

The Denpa Men: They Came by the Wave for 3DS. 30% off for 200 Platinum Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.

Mario Golf: World Tour for 3DS. 30% off for 70 Gold Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.

Bayonetta for Wii U. 30% off for 50 Gold Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.

NES Remix 2 for Wii U. 30% off for 20 Gold Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth for 3DS. 15% off for 250 Platinum Coins. Expires 1.1.2017.