NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

I just wasted 400 Platinum Points because I didn't realise that it was for 8 postcards (and not a Hanafuda set) and that the postage is a whopping £6.25. Then again, it's not like there will every be anything useful to spend them on.

At those prices, I'd be shocked if they make a single sale.

• Like 1

Yeah the postcards are up for other countries now as well. 400 Platinum points plus shipping:

Germany - 3,99 EUR / 3,55 GBP / 4,45 CHF
Other countries* - 6,99 EUR / 6,25 GBP / 7,80 CHF

The other items (Hanafuda decks and card decks) are also available in other countries.

Nintendo store has slowed to a crawl, can't checkout :red:

Edit: got it finally!

Edited by Ronnie

I’m guessing those have all gone now? The only things showing are the playing cards and Hanafuda sets. And even then the only things left are Splatoon, Kirby and Mario playing cards. 

content-4-36261-nintendohanafudabanner.jpg

You can now purchase Hanafuda cards from the My Nintendo store

Well, you could earlier, they've sold out now. :p

I'm glad that these exist though, they are a great part of Nintendo's history and a fantastic collectable. :)

I was considering getting the postcard set but then I remembered the postage cost of £8.90...

It was worth it for the SNES controllers, but for a pack of postcards? I'm not saying that they aren't worth £1.11 each but...

I think I'm happy with the mini hanafuda card set I got from the Stars Catalogue all those years ago. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And another cool reward, for 400 platinum points but as always also €6,99 shipping costs to countries outside of Germany. I got the post cards last time, but I'm going to skip this one.

Additionally, a bunch of 3DS themes have been added as well, for those who want to collect these.

Edited by Vileplume2000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would if it was the 35th anniversary Mario pins but seems that's US only. 

As with a lot of the official Nintendo merch I think, that's a pretty good deal/price, then the £9 delivery pops up and I'm like :blank:

Edited by Ronnie

As always, the heavy shipping costs apply. However, the Splatoon keychains, Splatoon postcards and Paper Mario notebooks are all still in stock as well. I thought if I combine these then the €7 shipping costs are acceptable. But nope! You can only use one voucher per shipping. Want them all? Four times the shipping costs (plus the platinum coins). FU, Nintendo.

10 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:
I thought if I combine these then the €7 shipping costs are acceptable. But nope! You can only use one voucher per shipping. Want them all? Four times the shipping costs (plus the platinum coins). FU, Nintendo.

Bloody hell! :shakehead For those shipping costs I’d expect the items to be personally delivered by Shigeru Miyamoto! :heh: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RedShell said:

Bloody hell! :shakehead For those shipping costs I’d expect the items to be personally delivered by Shigeru Miyamoto! :heh: 

I'm still waiting for him to deliver Pikmin 4..

• Haha 1

Oh, kinda like that advent calendar thing they did last year? Neat. Time to enter every day in the vain hope I get something.

That early bird bonus seems to be that you get entered twice for every day you check the site.

Edited by Glen-i

It's active now. Todays prize Super Mario games '80s pin set:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Super-Mario-Bros-35th-Anniversary-hub/Super-Mario-Bros-35th-Anniversary-Prize-Days-Day-2-1876607.html?redirect=true

And the grand prize is a complete set of Pin badges and complete Lego Mario set:

Along with daily giveaways, a special Grand Prize is also up for grabs! It's a complete set of exclusive pin badges based off 35 years of Super Mario games, and the LEGO Super Mario 2020 full assortment!

Each day you participate in the daily draw gets you one entry into the Grand Prize draw, increasing your chances of winning this bumper Super Mario-themed prize.

Winners for the Grand Prize will be drawn on December 21st shortly after the final daily prize draw concludes.

Increase your chances of winning the Grand Prize by entering every day!

Edit - Actually this went live yesterday and I completely forgot. The prize for day one was the Lego Mario starter set.

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 2

Hold up! Is that a 256 GB microSD card they're planning on giving away in the future? Because if so, do want!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Hold up! Is that a 256 GB microSD card they're planning on giving away in the future? Because if so, do want!

Be hilarious if it was 256 MB.

I wouldn’t put it past them either. :heh: 

• Haha 2

On 11/17/2020 at 10:16 AM, Cube said:

I want the suit and tie!

The Suit and tie is today's prize :hehe:

Edited by Helmsly

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Today's prize is a digital code for Mario Odyssey.

Boring. Only entering to get more chances for the big grand prize. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Boring. Only entering to get more chances for the big grand prize. 

Is it boring because you already have a copy of Odyssey?

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Is it boring because you already have a copy of Odyssey?

Yes. Yes it is. Lol

• Haha 2