NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

Daemon X Machina digital copies in the festive calandar today.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone who ordered the SNES posters have them shipped yet? I ordered these and had a dispatch email, but then received another telling me there had been an error and a Splatoon 2 poster set had been sent by mistake but the correct set would be sent as soon as possible and I didn't need to send the Splatoon ones back! Sure enough a package then arrived containing the Splatoon posters. :grin:

1 hour ago, Ealdst said:

Did anyone who ordered the SNES posters have them shipped yet? I ordered these and had a dispatch email, but then received another telling me there had been an error and a Splatoon 2 poster set had been sent by mistake but the correct set would be sent as soon as possible and I didn't need to send the Splatoon ones back! Sure enough a package then arrived containing the Splatoon posters. :grin:

This seemingly happened to a lot of people!

2 hours ago, Ealdst said:

It happened to me.. and I'm still waiting for the SNES posters :smile:

Funnily enough I just received an email to say the SNES posters have now shipped, wonder if they will be the right ones this time :heh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ealdst said:

Funnily enough I just received an email to say the SNES posters have now shipped, wonder if they will be the right ones this time :heh:

Me too :grin:

Today's festive calandar prize is Smash Ultimate (With a 12-Month Online membership).

• Thanks 2

Today's prize is Just Dance 2020.

Honestly though, you might as well just buy it on the Wii. If only for the sheer novelty of buying a game that came out in 2019 for a 13 year old console.

Yeah, I didn't enter this one.

Weeell I don't really want the game, but I entered anyway.

If I win, I'll give the download code to a charity. I'm sure some endangered animals or trees will appreciate it. 🤡

SNES posters get! Just been delivered and look very nice. I really need to get some frames and find some wall space in the games room (spare bedroom)...

• Thanks 1

Today it’s Ni No Kuni Remastered

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 3

MaSatOGT2020 today.

What do you mean that makes no sense!?

It's Mario & Sonic at the Olympics.

• Haha 2

I think i started entering at around the 10th.would love to win Tokyo Mirage, Luigis Mansion or anything else (minus just dance..) but we shall see. 

It will be fun to see if anyone here managed to win after the winners are contacted next year 😁