NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

How much do you get on average for each physical game registered out of interest? 50p per game? :p

If so then I should get at least £10 I suppose... providing I can be bothered to unseal half of them now.

So I checked what I got from the cards I already registered when getting them. 14 and 16 points, so that is a whopping 30 cents saved on 115 euros of games. Great deal!

I did see this in the news letter however:

• Downloadcodes: 5% van de niet-gereduceerde Nintendo eShop-prijs van de content (translates as: 5% of non-reduced Nintendo eShop price of the content)

So does this mean that if I use a downloadcode which I got in a discount or for free I still get "full" gold points?

26 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

So I checked what I got from the cards I already registered when getting them. 14 and 16 points, so that is a whopping 30 cents saved on 115 euros of games. Great deal!

I did see this in the news letter however:

• Downloadcodes: 5% van de niet-gereduceerde Nintendo eShop-prijs van de content (translates as: 5% of non-reduced Nintendo eShop price of the content)

So does this mean that if I use a downloadcode which I got in a discount or for free I still get "full" gold points?

Yes you do.  Even if you get the download code on discount, or for free, you get the full eShop value's worth of gold points.

Edited by Dcubed

I'm not usually one for themes but decided to spend 20 gold coins on Yoshi's Springtime Siesta theme since I had 16 expiring at the end of the month. 

I actually quite like it (even if it isn't the most masculine theme out there :heh: ) and am now looking to purchase the appropriate cover plate.

3DS LIVES :grin:

• Thanks 1

You can tell they are pushing people to buy digital, the whole 50p worth of points thing for Physical games makes it painfully obvious.

What's this, finally some decent My Nintendo rewards?

-Teslagrad WiiU for 150 gold points

-Runbow Pocket N3DS 140 gold points

-Steamworld Dig 3DS 90 gold points

-Star Wars Pinball 3DS 70 gold points

Runbow Pocket for 140 Gold Points is actually pretty great!

Shame that the Switch version that's about to release will make it completely redundant, but hey! A deal's a deal!

Edited by Dcubed

Not one but two 3DS themes are available now for only 100 platinum coins each! 

Is anyone even still putting effort in collecting these platinum coins?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Is anyone even still putting effort in collecting these platinum coins?

I had honestly forgotten all about it until you mentioned it :x

That Boo theme is pretty nice though, thanks for the heads up on it

A set of three new posters is up on the Dutch My Nintendo site (so I'm guessing in all EU sites since they ship from Germany again): Mario Kart, Metroid and Zelda. 300 platinum coins plus postage, same as they had with the Splatoon ones.

I'm gonna skip on these but the quality of the Splatoon ones are good so if you fancy them grab your chance.

Edit: and you can also bet 10x 20 platinum points in a raffle to win an SNES Mini. That's kind of weird.

Edited by Vileplume2000
  • Thanks 2

Also a couple of new 3DS theme's up there to purchase for 100 platinum each.

Edited by Helmsly

They are doing an Advent Calendar on MyNintendo. Every day you can open the page of the day and participate by clicking a button. Today's price is 20x a download code for DQ11s.

• Thanks 8

It looks like winners are informed by email within 7 days of each day up to 19th Dec, and then by 10th Jan for the days from 20th Dec onward.

Now, how can I put as many people off entering as possible so I have more chance of winning the prizes muahahaha... 😈 😈 😈

Edited by Sckewi

12 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I already missed 2 days.

I missed the first one as well. (Believe it was that Pokémon Switch Lite)

But at least I got into the Dragon Quest XI one. Would probably actually use that one more, to be fair.

Today is 20 download copies of Trine: Ultimate Collection, in case anyone is wondering.

17 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I missed the first one as well. (Believe it was that Pokémon Switch Lite)

But at least I got into the Dragon Quest XI one. Would probably actually use that one more, to be fair.

Today is 20 download copies of Trine: Ultimate Collection, in case anyone is wondering.

The first one was a Pokémon Switch lite yeah. Don't want one for myself, but would have made a nice gift.

Second one was a code for Dragon Quest 11. Already have that game physical, so not much lost there either.

Today's prize is 5 copies of the Link's Awakening: Limited Edition pack. Which is a pretty sweet prize.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yeah logged in today, wouldn't mind winning that. I missed yesterday however.. But it was just NBA whatever.

I am determined to win something so I am entering every day regardless of the prize but yeah, Link's Awakening Collectors Edition is a pretty nice prize.

I've entered every day so far too. I'd be happy to win anything, but I'd prefer to win a Switch Lite or Zelda. :D

Digital copies of Fire Emblem: Three Houses today in the festive calendar.

• Thanks 2

Today's festive calendar prize is a digital copy of Splatoon 2 with a 12 month online membership.

• Thanks 1