NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

New content:

Swapdoodle Add-on Content: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 30 Gold Coins - Includes 12 lessons, two stationery types, five coloured pens and one premium pen.

Swapdoodle Add-on Content: Mario Kart 8 - 30 Gold Coins - Includes 14 lessons, two stationery types, five coloured pens and one premium pen.

Swapdoodle Add-on Content: Prehistoric Life - 30 Gold Coins - Includes 15 lessons, two stationery types, five coloured pens and one premium pen.

New vouchers too:

30% Discount on Metroid II - Return of Samus - 100 Platinum Coins

30% Discount on Metroid: Zero Mission - 180 Platinum Coins

50% Discount on CastleStorm - 40 Gold Coins

40% Discount on Metroid - 20 Gold Coins

Still waiting for some Switch discounts. Coming soon, but not too soon.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

New content:

Pikmin 3 Add-on Content: All-New Mission Stages 12-15 (x 2) - 50 Gold Coins - A pack of additional stages for Pikmin 3 Mission mode. Four stages each for "Collect Treasure!" and "Battle Enemies!" with four completely new maps, from a sandy beach to a strange factory.

Pikmin 3 Add-on Content: Collect Treasure! Stages 7-10 - 20 Gold Coins - A pack of additional stages for Pikmin 3 Mission "Collect Treasure!". Enemies, fruit and obstacles have been completely reshuffled, resulting in four new playable stages.

Pikmin 3 Add-on Content: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 - 20 Gold Coins - Four new stages for Mission Mode in Pikmin 3 that can be played alone or with a friend. In the Battle Enemies! stages you rack up points by defeating as many enemies as possible within the time limit.

Yoshi's Springtime Siesta (Theme) - 20 Gold Coins - This happy theme features a relaxing tune and lots of colourful Yoshis. Scroll the Touch Screen to see the napper blow bubbles.

New vouchers:

20% Discount on Nintendo Selects: Yoshi's New Island - 40 Gold Coins

20% Discount on Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 3 - 50 Gold Coins

Yoshi's Springtime Siesta (Theme) - 20 Gold Coins - This happy theme features a relaxing tune and lots of colourful Yoshis. Scroll the Touch Screen to see the napper blow bubbles.

Aw damn, those 3DS themes were the one thing I loved to get using my silver coins. And now they ask for gold coins? Come on Nintendo, shitty move and my silver points keep expiring!

Aw damn, those 3DS themes were the one thing I loved to get using my silver coins. And now they ask for gold coins? Come on Nintendo, shitty move and my silver points keep expiring!

I completely agree. I think that they're being a bit cheeky asking for Gold Coins for vouchers too. Talking of, here are new additions to My Nintendo:

30% Discount on Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting - 20 Gold Coins

30% Discount on Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers - 20 Gold Coins

30% Discount on Street Fighter Alpha 2 - 20 Gold Coins

20% Discount on Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan - 20 Gold Coins

To put this into perspective you get 15 Gold Coins for registering Mario Kart 8 Deluxe retail.

New Content:

PIKMIN Short Movies HD - 50 Gold Coins

PIKMIN Short Movies 3D - 50 Gold Coins

Pikmin Working Together (Theme) - 20 Gold Coins

Looks like we are paying gold coins for themes now.

New vouchers:

20% Discount on Nintendo Selects: Mario Tennis Open - 300 Platinum Coins

40% Discount on The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - 20 Gold Coins

40% Discount on The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - 20 Gold Coins

40% Discount on The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - 60 Gold Coins

10% Discount on Harvest Moon: Skytree Village - 30 Gold Coins

50% Discount on F-ZERO (SNES) - 30 Gold Coins

New mini guide:

Starter Guide - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 10 Gold Coins

I don't think My Nintendo is up to much at all.

On May 1, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Hero-of-Time said:

That is nice! I hope we get it over here.

Ask and ye shall receive! It's now in the UK My Nintendo site for 20 gold coins.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Ask and ye shall receive! It's now in the UK My Nintendo site for 20 gold coins.

Swiped, ta very much! I'm honestly amazed Adeleine is in it! Then again, I'm amazed whenever she shows up, in anything. Waddle Dee robbed her of that 4th player spot in Kirby's Adventure Wii. ROBBED!

"You have My Nintendo Points expiring soon"

Jeez, it's starting already again.. Guess I'll get that Twintelle wallpaper then.

12 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

"You have My Nintendo Points expiring soon"

Jeez, it's starting already again.. Guess I'll get that Twintelle wallpaper then.

Yeah, I have 480 platinum coins and 20 gold coins expiring. There's sod all to buy, really.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, I have 480 platinum coins and 20 gold coins expiring. There's sod all to buy, really.

Yeah, they need to open up the Switch rewards soon. If I had a WiiU, there'd be stuff to spend my coins on, but alas. I wouldn't mind getting Switch discount vouchers even, as there's stuff I'd buy from the E-shop with it.

Remember the good old days, where you could get actualy physical items from the store, even physical games occasionally. Geist for the Gamecube is still the best reward I've ever gotten.

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah, they need to open up the Switch rewards soon. If I had a WiiU, there'd be stuff to spend my coins on, but alas. I wouldn't mind getting Switch discount vouchers even, as there's stuff I'd buy from the E-shop with it.

Remember the good old days, where you could get actualy physical items from the store, even physical games occasionally. Geist for the Gamecube is still the best reward I've ever gotten.

Yup. The Zelda collection on the GameCube was another gem that the service once offered back in the day. Happy times.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Speak for yourself, I got Zen Pinball 3D, Bit Trip Runner 2 and 2 stationary sets for Swapdoodle (One with Dinos, because I'm a 10 year old boy at heart) with my expiring Gold Coins. I'm satisfied.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Speak for yourself, I got Zen Pinball 3D, Bit Trip Runner 2 and 2 stationary sets for Swapdoodle (One with Dinos, because I'm a 10 year old boy at heart) with my expiring Gold Coins. I'm satisfied.

Like I said, there's sod all. :D

17 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I will not sit here and take this slander against Dinosaur Stationary!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I notice Nintendo Switch rewards are "coming soon".  What's the betting it's 1st September? :p

Zen Pinball's not bad, but I have it.  Really don't know what to choose.

5 minutes ago, Grazza said:

I notice Nintendo Switch rewards are "coming soon".  What's the betting it's 1st September? :p

Zen Pinball's not bad, but I have it.  Really don't know what to choose.

The Switch section has been there for ages. I wouldnt be surprised if it doesn't launch until their online stuff is ready.

I just spent the 20 gold coins that were expiring on a Splatoon theme for my 3DS. I doubt it's gonna replace the awesome Kirby one that I have setup, though. Still, at least I got to use the coins.

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The Switch section has been there for ages. I wouldnt be surprised if it doesn't launch until their online stuff is ready.

I just spent the 20 gold coins that were expiring on a Splatoon theme for my 3DS. I doubt it's gonna replace the awesome Kirby one that I have setup, though. Still, at least I got to use the coins.

Ah, OK.  From having a good browse, there isn't anything I can afford that I want.  Unless I'm mistaken, my Platinum coins are expiring, but not the Gold ones, so I might just waste some and hope for a better offer in the future.

On 11-8-2017 at 8:56 PM, Sméagol said:

On 11-8-2017 at 8:58 PM, Hero-of-Time said:

Yup. The Zelda collection on the GameCube was another gem that the service once offered back in the day. Happy times.

I remember getting Pokémon Box, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time + Master Quest, and Mega Man Battle Network 5 as hard copy. Those were the days.

With the new system launching with Zelda Picross it got my hopes up! But it has been downhill, with them charging gold coins for 3DS themes and no Switch offers yet.

• Like 1

Nice to see there are a few more software rewards available for gold coins now, nothing too compelling mind you, and still just 3DS & Wii U. :blank:

Hopefully the Switch rewards aren’t too far off now.

No new rewards for November? :blank: They’ve had something go up at the start of each month before, right? Or perhaps I just imagined that... :hmm: