NEurope
Hero-of-Time

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

Just a heads-up that points will be expiring today.

I ended up finally getting Zelda Picross, as had over 1000 set to expire.

No idea what the rest will go on, probably Miitomo drop tickets. :indeed:

You'd think they'd put some more new stuff up right at the end of each month for when points expire. ::shrug:

Man, I hope My Nintendo rewards get a serious kick up the arse when Switch comes out. :heh:

Just a heads-up that points will be expiring today.

I ended up finally getting Zelda Picross, as had over 1000 set to expire.

No idea what the rest will go on, probably Miitomo drop tickets. :indeed:

You'd think they'd put some more new stuff up right at the end of each month for when points expire. ::shrug:

Man, I hope My Nintendo rewards get a serious kick up the arse when Switch comes out. :heh:

Yeh.. I have 70 gold coins so am considering the SNES version of Pilotwings on 3DS (the restore feature might come in handy :red:) but I fear something else might appear that I would prefer to spend my coins on or, even worse, nothing at all!

Yeh.. I have 70 gold coins so am considering the SNES version of Pilotwings on 3DS (the restore feature might come in handy :red:) but I fear something else might appear that I would prefer to spend my coins on or, even worse, nothing at all!

Gold coins don't expire until 12 months after you earn them so you should be fine with them for a while yet.

Platinum coins expire after 6 months though, you can check on the Points History section to see exactly when your coins expire.

Gold coins don't expire until 12 months after you earn them so you should be fine with them for a while yet.

Platinum coins expire after 6 months though, you can check on the Points History section to see exactly when your coins expire.

I know I have a few months but there's no guessing what could appear, if anything, or if the games they may replace Pilotwings with will be of any interest at all. I think I'll just get it before it expires in the morning :smile:

My gold points don't start to expire until May so I'm holding out hope that we get some decent additions close to the launch of the Switch. F-Zero X is getting added to the eshop this week though so if they add that as a My Nintendo reward i'll probably spend them on that.

I wish I had something to spend them on but...

::shrug:

3ds themes? I was looking on there, fortunately I don't have any points expiring until November, but if I did have points expiring today, the 3ds themes are the only thing I could get. The rest was discounts on games I either have 0% interest in or already own.

Edited by Pestneb

3ds themes? I was looking on there, fortunately I don't have any points expiring until November, but if I did have points expiring today, the 3ds themes are the only thing I could get. The rest was discounts on games I either have 0% interest in or already own.

Same. Mine don't expire until the 30th of November.

Hopefully they do something alongside the NES Mini...

Do Platinum coins expire?? I have 2700 and no idea what to spend them on...

in my nintendo, go to the points history page. Near the top it should give you a heads up on "points expiring soon"

mine has 11/30/2016 and a bunch of silver coins. interestingly the miitomo ones are separate to the regular silver coins.I need to be spending 400 or so for the next 3 months, I'm thinking it'll have to be those themes unless something interesting pops up. still that only sorts me for this year :|

Well I ended up getting a couple of the 3DS themes, so didn't lose any points.

Have got over 1000 expiring at the end of this month too though, so hopefully they put something decent on there before then. :hmm:

Well I ended up getting a couple of the 3DS themes, so didn't lose any points.

Have got over 1000 expiring at the end of this month too though, so hopefully they put something decent on there before then. :hmm:

Yeah.. I'm hoping to be able to use the themes just as a way of using up those last few points. I've not been going on my Nintendo too much though because the rewards just haven't been that good since zelda picross. I was kinda interested in the 2 picross discount but for some reason thought it was a good idea to complete the first one before getting the second code... and forgot to go back on before that offer expired :(

Seeing as I already own the majority of games they are offering on discount, it would have been appreciated if that particular offer had remained open for me :P

But yeah.. presuming that discount doesn't come back round I'll just make do without!

Apparently these are the new November My Nintendo deals;

Europe

30% off Typoman (Nintendo Wii U eShop): 250 Platinum Coins [available until February 1st]

25% off Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii Download on Wii U): 300 Platinum Coins [available until February 1st]

20% off Pocket Card Jockey (Nintendo 3DS eShop): 10 Gold Coins Coins [available until February 1st]

50% off KORG M01D (Nintendo 3DS eShop): 80 Gold Coins Coins [available until February 1st]

15% off Ultimate NES Remix (Nintendo 3DS eShop): 300 Platinum Coins [available until February 1st]

Dire.

I used 65 Gold Coins last night on Pilotwings :smile:

Given the new offers I've seen become available this morning, I'm glad I went ahead and used them up!

My Nintendo got an update today, some new rewards (nothing great by the looks of things :blank:) and a new look!

They've redesigned the coin containers (removed the Miitomo one) and added a load of cute new interactive animations, one of which had my Mii playing SMK!: :)

63oUrhY.jpg

*EDIT*

Hahaha! There's even one where your Mii is cleaning the coin container.

Must stop pressing F5... :grin:

Think I've seen 'em all now anyway.

Edited by RedShell

Love the new look, though I'm gonna miss compulsively clicking my Mii to hear its stupid little sounds over and over again...

Glad they have Zelda anniversary stuff. Used my expiring coins for Jan/Feb on some of those. I don't really want it, but it's basically that or nothing so! The theme looks good, if expensive. cost about £3 of platinum coins I think!

I'm not too hopeful for interesting deals in the next few months once the switch comes out... I wonder when Wii U deals will disappear altogether...

It seems those who are buying retail Switch games over digital are getting royally screwed over with the service.

Complete this mission by registering a Nintendo Switch game card to your Nintendo Account. You can do this directly from the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch. Press the + or - Button while the icon of the game you want to register is selected. Then go to "My Nintendo Rewards Programme" and select "Earn Points".

Which mission is completed is determined based on the Nintendo eShop value of the respective game at the time of registration. If the game is not listed for sale in Nintendo eShop, it qualifies for the highest point mission (you earn 16 Gold Points).

Each Nintendo Switch game card can be registered only once. If your game card was registered to a different Nintendo Account before, you will not be able to register it anymore. If you can't register a game card you purchased as someone else did so already, please contact the retailer you purchased it from for support.

A game card can be registered within two years from the official release day of the game in your country. You can confirm the release date of a game by visiting its details page on Nintendo eShop.

screenshot2017-03-02arekwx.png

That's a big difference in the points dished out. :angry:

It seems those who are buying retail Switch games over digital are getting royally screwed over with the service.

This better not mean eShop sales are even worse than they are now.

That's sickening especially given how Nintendo rarely run decent offers on the eShop.

I imagine the savings made by purchasing at retail rather than digital will more that make up for the points deficit :smile:

Hmmmm...

16996530_1220055184779590_7293769718091309526_n.jpg?oh=bf36fb1f354365977789aa6424bef0c5&oe=593E7B77

At least I'm OK with this...

Trying to get people to prefer digital over physical? Lower cost to them; no worry about second hand games; permanently high prices; I can see why they're doing it.

A bunch of new rewrads were added the other day, most of which are FE related.

They have also put up a Zelda mini guide for 10 gold coins. I went ahead and got it as i've got nothing else to do with my coins. :D It's a 25 page PDF document that you download. It's essentially the first 25 pages from the Piggyback guide. There is no walkthrough but rather just a starters guide that explains things like combat, cooking, shrines, upgrades etc.