NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

The Americans (TV show)

19fmx5293ziyhjpg.jpg

Thought I'd add it was a tv show on the thread title so people knew I wasn't talking about the yanks :D

Anyway, has anyone seen this? I'm most of the way through s1 and really enjoying it so far. Will probably have caught up in a few weeks but just wanted to see if there were any fans here. A few things make you have to suspend your disbelief and there are one or two rather convenient plot points but on the whole, it's really rather good. Kind of got a Walt/Hank from Breaking Bad dynamic going on between Phillip and Stan. And another fine performance from the lady who played Mags Bennett in Justified.

Well worth a watch.

If I was a TV junkie like I used to be, I would be all over this. Definitely holds my interest, but it's on my vast backlog. My brother has watched season 1, and I think he said it was disappointing, but only in the "didn't live up to the hype" kind of way, it was still good.

Caught up with this now. Can't begin to describe how good it is. Especially season 3.

At least don't let me be the only one who has watched it here, people!

This'll be just like the time a small handful of people were raving about Breaking Bad in 2009. And look how popular that is now.

You'll see. *shakes fist*

I saw this thread, didn't remember ever seeing it before and couldn't figure out why it made me think of BoJack Horseman...

I kind of want to watch this now, but I'm halfway through The West Wing, so I should focus on that. Bump this thread again sometime to remind me.

Funny you should say that, as I...

... have not watched it yet, but I did notice just this morning that season 4 had started.

Sign in to follow this