NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

Got an email from Nintendo UK store saying that the release of the Pokemon Go Plus accessory has been delayed until the end of September. Booooooo. :(

Got an email from Nintendo UK store saying that the release of the Pokemon Go Plus accessory has been delayed until the end of September. Booooooo. :(

Got the same one myself this morning, looks like easy pokemon collecting won't be any time soon

Just read on Neogaf the Plus accessory isn't compatible with Android, is that true?

Just read on Neogaf the Plus accessory isn't compatible with Android, is that true?

They're working on it

This game is so rad. I got up this morning specifically to catch a Kadabra. Then there was a Wigglytuff nearby but I cba to go back out again :p

Currently saved up a bunch of pidgeys and ratattas for levelling up with a lucky egg active. Couple more zubats and weedles and I'm ready to go :D

Keep going a longer way home to get more pokestops...

Really wish they would roll the distance services back out. A lot of people will never have even experienced the actual searching aspect. Now so many people are using the map that they probably won't go back when the ability returns.

The hype and nostalgia this game brings (and a well-timed discount) prompted me to buy Pokemon Blue on Virtual Console.

RE: bikes I feel like it worked for me over the weekend, but then I was going slowly (or at least not quickly) so maybe that's why.

Also, come on!

comeon.png

(about a mile away from me before anyone considers stalking).

Although there is a Seel in there at least. The proverbial kiss from a rose.

The constant freezes when the walking about in the app is severely dampening the appeal of this game. Never had to reset an app 5-10 times - ever. Even shoddy apps work better. (on iPhone 6 plus)

So much stuff there. It's like a goldmine.

So much of the same stuff.

When my entire village has 2-4 Pokémon at a time, I'd be happy with what I can get. A lot of the same would be amazing for XP.

Although I did manage to gain some cool ones today. I got an Omanyte from an egg and found a Seadra. Although the Seadra is slightly underpowered next to a Horsea I got a few days ago.

HVqms1N.png

(Horsea is actually my fourth highest Pokémon)

When my entire village has 2-4 Pokémon at a time, I'd be happy with what I can get. A lot of the same would be amazing for XP.

Although I did manage to gain some cool ones today. I got an Omanyte from an egg and found a Seadra. Although the Seadra is slightly underpowered next to a Horsea I got a few days ago.

HVqms1N.png

(Horsea is actually my fourth highest Pokémon)

Total gutter trash. :p

[insert Red/Blue rival music]

gary-oak-car-corvette-cheerleaders-1-225x173.jpg

I must have caught about 40 Drowzees today. They're everywhere round here. We need a government-funded cull.

I must have caught about 40 Drowzees today. They're everywhere round here. We need a government-funded cull.

Didn't someone make that exact same joke a few pages back?

*gasp* Pokemon GO! is stifling creativity! I knew it.

Didn't someone make that exact same joke a few pages back?

*gasp* Pokemon GO! is stifling creativity! I knew it.

If they did I didn't read it.

So I may be late to work thanks to this game... but I don't care... because I caught this bad-boy...

4EAF3255-F5CF-4D52-AC73-146A337521F1_zpsplqc95an.png

Only took 20+ Razz Berries and 30+ Great Balls (going for the curve ball shots).

You can filter out pokemon you don't want on pokevision but still, all those pidgeys and stuff would net you a tonne of xp, loads of easy evolutions....

Where I am there's typically about 2 crap pokemon within a mile.

Sorry I wasn't necessarily trying to say my area is the worst, it's just generally annoying its all the same Pokémon all the time.

There was a Wartortle down the road just now but my boss wouldn't let me go get it.

Well, time to start looking for a new job.

I thought pokemon only appeared when you were close enough to catch them? I've never seen one too far away to catch at least.

There was a Wartortle down the road just now but my boss wouldn't let me go get it.

Well, time to start looking for a new job.

Reminds me of this:

employer-why-do-you-want-to-work-for-us-me-3023102.png

I thought pokemon only appeared when you were close enough to catch them? I've never seen one too far away to catch at least.

You are right, but I was looking at the map. If the distance guides weren't broken, I wouldn't be using it but... what can you do ::shrug:

Perhaps you don't understand how the game is meant to work? There's meant to be an indicator that you're getting closer to pokemon, but it has been offline since almost when the game began. Without it, all you know is that the pokemon on your screen are within 1km, in any direction. How are you supposed to search for them, in the mean time, without the map?

If I was a cheater, I'd have all the pokemon by now by spoofing my gps.

Whatever you need to do to feel justified in cheating at the Pokemons, man.

I just walk about. Like in pokemon! I'm already at 30 types caught.

Do you want to see my Rattata?