NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

@Eddage I found out your Pokemon needs to be full health to go in the gym. So heal any Pokemon that did the fighting then add them in.

Yeah I did some research after my post last night and realised this, thought I'd healed my Hypno up but apparently it was missing a couple of HP.

Went out again this morning, completely drained my phone battery in two hours! Took over four gyms and left a lower level 'mon at each of them (one of which has already been kicked out - I swear I'm the only one around here who chose the Blue Team :heh: ), figured I should keep my Hypno with me as my powerhouse since he's now in the 600's.

A lot of PokeStops and gyms nearest my house are on walking paths so my phone signal keeps dropping at annoying times, have missed out on a few catches because of this. Tomorrow is Monday though which means gym in the morning followed by a walk around central Bristol and slowly back towards my house. Hoping to see a lot of Pokemon/PokeStop/Gyms around the centre!

What level are people? I just hit level 9 this morning, gonna try and get to level 10 before tomorrow but with the Tennis, Football and waiting on a delivery not sure if I'll get to go out again today.

My partner went out last night to try and catch some 'mon and came across someone being fingered in a bush. Luckily he'd already lowered the phone otherwise he'd have looked like a right perv.

I later found out the Pokemon he was trying to catch was a Slowpoke. Couldn't make it up.

Edited by somme

My partner went out last night to try and catch some 'mon and came across someone being fingered in a bush. Luckily he'd already lowered the phone otherwise he'd have looked like a right perv.

I later found out the Pokemon he was trying to catch was a Slowpoke. Couldn't make it up.

Edited by somme

Yeah I did some research after my post last night and realised this, thought I'd healed my Hypno up but apparently it was missing a couple of HP.

Went out again this morning, completely drained my phone battery in two hours! Took over four gyms and left a lower level 'mon at each of them (one of which has already been kicked out - I swear I'm the only one around here who chose the Blue Team :heh: ), figured I should keep my Hypno with me as my powerhouse since he's now in the 600's.

A lot of PokeStops and gyms nearest my house are on walking paths so my phone signal keeps dropping at annoying times, have missed out on a few catches because of this. Tomorrow is Monday though which means gym in the morning followed by a walk around central Bristol and slowly back towards my house. Hoping to see a lot of Pokemon/PokeStop/Gyms around the centre!

What level are people? I just hit level 9 this morning, gonna try and get to level 10 before tomorrow but with the Tennis, Football and waiting on a delivery not sure if I'll get to go out again today.

Level 6 for me. Tried to take a gym earlier, got that bug where their last pokemon is on about 1hp and doesn't go down any further. Aggravating.

Just claimed a gym that's about 50 meters from my house - it's in a sealed off, barbed wire area where there used to be a water tower. Figured out I can access it by hopping my back fence but I don't think anyone else can get there! Easssyyyy

Level 6 for me. Tried to take a gym earlier, got that bug where their last pokemon is on about 1hp and doesn't go down any further. Aggravating.

Just claimed a gym that's about 50 meters from my house - it's in a sealed off, barbed wire area where there used to be a water tower. Figured out I can access it by hopping my back fence but I don't think anyone else can get there! Easssyyyy

Easiest way is to probably to just try install it!

The most sensible shout! My phone's just been such an arse lately plus it's almost out of space that I was thinking to not bother unless I knew it was going to work(rather than clearing stuff then not having needed to). Guess I'll give it a go a bit later!

Easiest way is to probably to just try install it!

The most sensible shout! My phone's just been such an arse lately plus it's almost out of space that I was thinking to not bother unless I knew it was going to work(rather than clearing stuff then not having needed to). Guess I'll give it a go a bit later!

I managed to hit level 5 while walking into the next village (I had a date there). I took over a gym while there

T5lJPlS.png

This is my fucking castle now.

The place we were eating at was another gym, but it was misplaced so I couldn't get to it from inside.

I now have 45 Pokémon and 14 different types (I have 9 bloody Weeldes, two of them from eggs).

I managed to hit level 5 while walking into the next village (I had a date there). I took over a gym while there

T5lJPlS.png

This is my fucking castle now.

The place we were eating at was another gym, but it was misplaced so I couldn't get to it from inside.

I now have 45 Pokémon and 14 different types (I have 9 bloody Weeldes, two of them from eggs).

Apologies if this has been answered already, a quick search didn't find me an answer: if I download the work-around now, is there any chance of progress being lost when the official release is out? Like, it released in NZ before US right - did US players get to just carry on when it came out proper for them?

Apologies if this has been answered already, a quick search didn't find me an answer: if I download the work-around now, is there any chance of progress being lost when the official release is out? Like, it released in NZ before US right - did US players get to just carry on when it came out proper for them?

I boasted about my gym thing on Facebook. Turns out that the previous owner was a friend of mine. I found that quite amusing.

I boasted about my gym thing on Facebook. Turns out that the previous owner was a friend of mine. I found that quite amusing.

Out for another 2 1/2 hours this evening, got back three minutes before the football started :heh:

Hatched a Magmar and an Omanyte and caught a 268CP Eevee which took me an age to catch because I had to restart the app about 7 times as it kept glitching out on me. If it had been any other Pokemon I just would've walked off! Am now up to level 11.

Love that this game is getting me out and about so much, I've done over 25,000 steps today and walked 11 miles!

Out for another 2 1/2 hours this evening, got back three minutes before the football started :heh:

Hatched a Magmar and an Omanyte and caught a 268CP Eevee which took me an age to catch because I had to restart the app about 7 times as it kept glitching out on me. If it had been any other Pokemon I just would've walked off! Am now up to level 11.

Love that this game is getting me out and about so much, I've done over 25,000 steps today and walked 11 miles!

Shouldn't do. That's never happened to me with an android app before. The app is the official release its just being sideloaded

Shouldn't do. That's never happened to me with an android app before. The app is the official release its just being sideloaded