NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

2 hours ago, Calv said:

Is it maybe worth letting people know about upcoming raids on this forum to try and get more people to join. I'm having a hard Time getting any new legendaries.

It could be worth a shot. Maybe the raid hours on a Wednesday would be best time to organise anything. Random raids in the middle of the day may be hard to organise. 

I do most of my raids through a local group on Facebook. Worth doing a search and seeing if you have any similar, I think it'd be very difficult to organise raids on this forum.

Alternatively, I see quite a lot of people recommending an app called PokeRaid. 

On 06/05/2021 at 6:49 PM, Mandalore said:

I do most of my raids through a local group on Facebook. Worth doing a search and seeing if you have any similar, I think it'd be very difficult to organise raids on this forum.

Alternatively, I see quite a lot of people recommending an app called PokeRaid. 

Joined the pokemon go remote raid group on facebook, good shout 👌🏽

• Like 1

Heracross is now in 3* Raids globally and by that, I have now got all Johto Pokémon as well! Wuu! I'm missing a few in Hoenn, though. Torrkoal and Relicanth in particular (and of course Kecleon who isn't released yet).

52 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Heracross is now in 3* Raids globally and by that, I have now got all Johto Pokémon as well! Wuu! I'm missing a few in Hoenn, though. Torrkoal and Relicanth in particular (and of course Kecleon who isn't released yet).

Sweet need me a Heracross. I have Relicanth, if only they’d let us trade globally. You’d have one of mine. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MindFreak said:

(and of course Kecleon who isn't released yet).

Still!?

What does Niantic have against Kecleon!?

14 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Still!?

I guess they can't find it. 

18 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Still!?

Nothing, they just have no clue what they’re doing. 

Niantic keeps the extended interaction radius! That's great news!

Edited by MindFreak
  • Thanks 1

It is. There was a really huge backlash over it that caused all this. 

Personally I wouldn’t have cared either way. It seemed a lot of the complaints I heard were just people moaning cause they had to cross a road just to get the stop. I know some stops where a little more inaccessible due to the smaller range and for those that’s good. 

Niantic made a lot of positive changes as a result of the pandemic.  I’m with the majority  that it’s too soon to lose most of these positive changes with the number of cases across all countries still high.

It’s good to see them listening to feedback and backtracking on this change, although it doesn't affect me too much either, as the restrictions don’t prevent me from heading outside!