NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

Ahh... loving the friendships - thanks (Mr_Falcon_Black)

Anyone got a spare shiny Magikarp to trade for one of my shinies?

My friend code is 5827-4074-5255

Feel free to add me, i've added most i've seen in the thread

I've added you all, please feel free to add me, my username is Rob3008 #desperateforfriends:

5681-7513-4763

Edited by Rob3008

For anyone interested, here's my trainer code. I'll try and add you all later.

2902 5701 9355

Much love to all my new friends...feels nice to get a surprise gift when I'm out on my pokewalks <3

• Like 2

Celebi is coming to Pokémon Go as a reward for doing some new Special Research that starts on August 20th. Looking forward to doing some more of that Special Research, that was - for the most part - fun. Also, Pokémon from Johto will appear more often now. And the good news is that no Johto Pokémon requires 400 Candy... :D

Trainers,

Professor Willow needs your help once again! It seems he’s been tracking the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, which has mysteriously appeared somewhere nearby. Can you help him locate the Time Travel Pokémon? Prepare yourself for August 20, when this Special Research becomes available worldwide!

Along the way to discovering Celebi’s time-shifting nature, you’ll encounter tasks that will test your skills as a Trainer. Complete tasks to gain XP, receive useful items, and even encounter certain Pokémon on your journey! You can begin completing Special Research on Celebi at any time as long as you have done the third group of tasks related to the Special Research on Mew, and actively finish tasks related to both at your own pace!

For those who have already completed the exclusive Pokémon GO Fest Special Research and have obtained the Time Travel Pokémon, completing this new Special Research will earn you a new bounty of Candy to power up your Celebi.

The presence of Celebi has also drawn out the appearance of more Pokémon originally discovered in the Johto region. Plus, Field Research relating to Pokémon discovered in the Johto region will be available throughout this special time. So get into the Johto spirit and get ready for a new adventure!

Can’t wait to show your love for the Johto region? A new Celebi T-shirt will be available for free in the Style Shop. Plus, Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Trainer avatar items will also be available in the Style Shop, featuring outfits that unlock according to your Johto medal progress.

Prepare yourselves to get out there and complete this exciting Special Research, Trainers! Stay safe, and happy exploring!

Edited by MindFreak
  • Like 1

Celebi, cool. But like my Mew, Im guessing itll just be hidden amongst my other 1500CP mons.

Caught a shiny Wailmer yesterday...yay.

On 23/08/2018 at 10:01 PM, WackerJr said:

My trainer code is 7302 5557 3396 if anyone needs any extra friends for the Celebi quest.

I’ll add you when I get to the task. 

Hey.

If anyone would like to add me I'd appreciate it. I will list who I've added once I've gone through the codes

Calvrp

2021 6397 9232

I've added

BowserBasher

Falcon_BlackYT

Clown ferret - moltrez123 

Space - BKNO

Shortv - ShortyNE

Phubey

Ugh - Ughfirstaid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Serebii said:

Got my Celebi :D

DmAtsycWsAUt5h0.jpg

If that location is a coincidence, that's one of the greatest coincidences ever.

• Like 1

I'm desperately looking for the Field Research Quest that gets me Spinda before it disappears. Got Miltank the other day so that's good but yeah, Spinda is still missing. Today I spun 19 different stops without finding it. 

Also got to the 6th Special Quest where I need to evolve two Pokémon with items and I only got one. I could evolve Sunkern and Poliwhirl but haven't got them. And then I need Candy for the rest. Sucks big time.

Almost there with Celebi, need to catch another 11 Grass or Psychics and that's it. 

But what's up with all the Kanto Pokémon at the moment? Please stop those events, I only need Tauros.

Got my Celebi the other day. Didnt have any trouble with this one. I guess having the Go+ helps with the catching 40 grass or psychic ‘mons as I caught most of them that way. 

Couple of leaks coming out the past few days. First is that Deoxys will be replacing Mewtwo as the EX raid boss. People are reporting getting notifications about it. And that Beldom is possibly the star of an upcoming community day. 

I'd be very happy to see Beldum as it's one of very few left I need. However, I fully expect it to be a Ghost Pokemon in October for Halloween before continuing with the Gen 2 starters now that Chikorita has been announced...

Yeah, Beldum would be awesome, even though I only need 12 Candy to eveolve it fully.

Bagon is also needed.

However, I do feel it's time to add Gen 4 now.

Edited by MindFreak

Cool to see Deoxys added to the game. I've never done an Ex-Raid though, it's impossible to do raids where I live as there's never anyone there.

Mewtwo should be in normal raids from today, I might need to travel into central London just for this. :smile:

Beldum's been my buddy for a while and I'm up to 95 candy. I think he's the only normal one I've got left to evolve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clownferret said:

I've walked 20km with Feebas but nothing has happened? What do I need to do to Evolve it?

100 Candy. The 20 km is just an additional requirement. But it's still a manual process.

Got a Taurus in an Alolan Egg yesterday and bar Mewtwo, my Kanto-dex is now complete - it was actually the first Alolan Egg I hatched after the regionals were added so I was really lucky, I guess.

I have joined a Raid Group in my area now in order to obtain Mewtwo this weekend to complete it.

And I've got Mewtwo now. So I'm done with Kanto and have 95 Johto and 110 Hoenn. I'm so ready for Gen 4 now!

Edited by MindFreak
  • Like 1