NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

I'd love to have a go at Lugia but I don't think – even if I did find a group – I'm especially well equipped to help take it down. My top 10 Pokemon are...

Dragonite – CP2699 (Dragon Tail and Hurricane) 

Rhydon – CP2512

Blissey – CP2511

Vaporeon – CP 2375

Arcanine – CP2116

Moltres – CP1904 (Fire Spin and Overheat, awwww yisss!!)

Politoed – CP1722

Kingdra – CP1659

Pinsir – CP1625

Flareon – CP1613

And like I said, I'm still a lowly lvl 26

I'm sitting here with my 3 boxes full of meticulously trained Legendary Pokemon and seeing you lot get so excited over Articuno and Moltres of all things is just precious. You're like me when I was 9.

Take it from a regular battler like me. Articuno sucks.

I'm currently in Hurgada (Egypt) are there any pokemon I'm likely to find here that I wouldn't find in the Sarf of England.

1 hour ago, Clownferret said:

I'm currently in Hurgada (Egypt) are there any pokemon I'm likely to find here that I wouldn't find in the Sarf of England.

You could check the inside of the Pyramid walls for Unown... :p

8825.png

• Like 3

Took down a Lugia but didn't manage to get him even with a few Nice Curve Balls and a Gold Razz Berry.

But the XP is dope so it's not all bad. Plus, meeting Raiders was a lot of fun.

10 hours ago, Clownferret said:

I think you're in range of Corsola

Lots of Ekans & Sandshrews. And I've caught a Snubbull which I've never seen before. Is Corsola the region specific Pokemon?

1 hour ago, Clownferret said:

Lots of Ekans & Sandshrews. And I've caught a Snubbull which I've never seen before. Is Corsola the region specific Pokemon?

It's locked to being between the tropics along the equator, yeah

So, Kangaskhan (normally an Australasia-exclusive Pokémon) can be caught in some cities in Europe for some time. Lucky for me my hometown is part of the event :D

Been walking through town this morning and caught a lot. Also managed to finally catch Unowns, seems like they're spawnrate has been increased during the event. Have 6 different Unowns now :peace: Edit: Looks like it's just the Unowns that spell "Europe".

Still haven't done a Legendary raid. Can't seem to find enough people when one's available. Might look for some groups in the town where I live. I think there are many who use Discord to set up meetings.

Edited by drahkon

I've had a Pokemon on a gym now coming up on a week. So annoying that I'll only get 50 coins for that!

On 05/08/2017 at 10:57 AM, drahkon said:

So, Kangaskhan (normally an Australasia-exclusive Pokémon) can be caught in some cities in Europe for some time. Lucky for me my hometown is part of the event :D

Been walking through town this morning and caught a lot. Also managed to finally catch Unowns, seems like they're spawnrate has been increased during the event. Have 6 different Unowns now :peace: Edit: Looks like it's just the Unowns that spell "Europe".

Still haven't done a Legendary raid. Can't seem to find enough people when one's available. Might look for some groups in the town where I live. I think there are many who use Discord to set up meetings.

Ive been reading some people saying that they are spawning in cities that were not on the list too. Milton Keynes being one I've seen. And a lot further south. 

Ive been reading some people saying that they are spawning in cities that were not on the list too. Milton Keynes being one I've seen. And a lot further south. 

Apparently they are now spawning within 40km of each of the cities.

Question: Hiw come when I can see Pokémon in gyms they turn up in my 'seen' list and an outline in my Pokédex. But I've fought a few legendaries and they don't show up! 

Why!?!

I just saw this and was coming to say it too  I feel the past few weeks with the release of the legendary birds and now this have been really good for the game  

I caught my first Lugia yesterday. Will be hoping to get to Birmingham on Thursday to try to get some Kangaskahn and unknown too. 

Finaly caught a Lugia!! Got Zapdos last week and Moltres the week before. Just need to find Articuno.

None of the Legendary Birds I got had especially good IVs, though Moltrese and Zapdos has the best movesets, but I'm still pretty pleased. 

I still don't have any legendary ones yet, guess you'd need quite a few people to team up with? Finding that in a quiet area a 2 hour window means the chances of teaming up with strangers is incredibly slim.

Just caught my 3rd unique Unown and got a badge though!

A few Kangaskhans too, glad I didn't fly to Australia just to catch one of these before.

My trip to Birmingham was quite productive. Got 7 Kangaskhan and 6 Unown, including E, U, P and R. Caught an Articuno from a raid in which I just happened to go to in the hopes of meeting people and there a good 25+ who ended up around there. Caught around 6 new Pokémon too and got enough canidies to evolve a few I needed to. 

So, I've come far. I've doubled up on all my Legendary birds. In terms of IVs, it's a mixed bag; I have a Moltres with an IV of 91. Ace. Although it's move set is a bit poop (I can fix that eventually). An Articuno with an IV of 96, with a great move set.

And then I have a couple IV 84 Zapdos, a third at 82. And some poop Lugias, one with a 77 IV and a poop moves set and another with an IV of 80 and a good move set.

So I'm going to say I'm done with Articuno raids and I'm going to Prioritise Zapdos and Lugia.

Latest update apparently you can now see how many people are in or waiting for a raid.

Also for those who have it, Plus accessory can now spin Pokestops on gyms.

Raikou, Entei & Suicune event starts tonight.

We have Entei until September 30th, then it'll switch to one of the others and then again on October 31st.

Gotta admit, that's a cool way of recapturing their unique characteristics from G/S/C.

Pretty timely too.  Good job Niantic!

I've had a Pokemon on a gym for at least a month now. They really need to allow you to recall them! For some reason the day counter has changed though and is now saying -18 days. Im wondering if thats how long it will be until its automatically removed because its been on too long.