NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

Is there a day this week for the Johto Pokemon? Cant wait for my Steelix and Crobat... Im sure these pokes are going to catch a few people off guard. Genwunners vs True gamers. ;)

Is there a day this week for the Johto Pokemon? Cant wait for my Steelix and Crobat... Im sure these pokes are going to catch a few people off guard. Genwunners vs True gamers. ;)

At the very latest it'll be 7pm UTC tomorrow. That's when a special Sprint tie-in event begins in North America.

At the very latest it'll be 7pm UTC tomorrow. That's when a special Sprint tie-in event begins in North America.

They're OUT NOW!! Caught a few of the normal types you get early on plus spinrak, ariados and swinub!!!! Oh yes!

It looks like they may be selling things like the metal coat for item evolution...

Well, looks like the servers have crashed again. Everyone's getting back into Pokemon GO now the server update has happened.

Apparently naming your Eevee Sakura and Tamao is the way to get Espeon and Umbreon.

Must've used 60 odd great balls on my way in to work this morning :D no idea what's rare but nests have changed, walked through a park and got half a dozen Houndours. Then, just in case it's rare, doubled back away from work up a steep hill to get a Chikorita.

Well, looks like the servers have crashed again. Everyone's getting back into Pokemon GO now the server update has happened.

Apparently naming your Eevee Sakura and Tamao is the way to get Espeon and Umbreon.

Just wasted a 600 Evee not knowing this... bloody Flareon! :nono:

Caught a Hoothoot while having breakfast. :grin:

Quite a lot of new avatar items but you have to spend coins to get them.

They're OUT NOW!! Caught a few of the normal types you get early on plus spinrak, ariados and swinub!!!! Oh yes!

It looks like they may be selling things like the metal coat for item evolution...

You can also get the items at Pokestops, managed to get an Upgrade this morning for Porygon. Shame I don't have more Porygon candies!

I got enough Porygons during the valentines event, I just need the item! Been spinning stops all day but I think they're pretty rare.

Caught 16 new ones today - fave two are Furret and Marill :)

Seems to be quite a bit of variety, hopefully we'll see less of Pidgy and Ratatta now.

It was only a matter of time before I got my own Pokémon, Furrets are going to take over the world.

It was only a matter of time before I got my own Pokémon, Furrets are going to take over the world.

Only a matter of...?

What year is it!?

About 16 years late there, mate!

Stupid Casual...

Furret lit the world on fire about as well as a damp sponge. Wouldn't get your hopes up.

Tonights gonna one of those great social Pokemon nights, the lures have lit up London.

Got me Espeon and Silveon with the above method: Sakura and Tamao.

Tonights gonna one of those great social Pokemon nights, the lures have lit up London.

Got me Espeon and Silveon with the above method: Sakura and Tamao.

You mean Umbreon.

You're a long way off from Gen 6.

Come back in 4-5 years.

You mean Umbreon.

You're a long way off from Gen 6.

Come back in 4-5 years.

Bwahaha! : peace: Started early with the ole Baileys.

Have 41 of the 100 Johto Pokémon :)

Was at the arcade by the pier and saw a Mantine on the nearby so rushed for that. Then saw a Bayleef just down the road. Then a Slugma, then a Snubbull, then a Granbull, then a Stantler, then a Wobbuffet. That escalated so fast

I know Im reaching, but could there be some reasoning why Johto Pokes were released at this time?

...As in is Pokemon Stars a remake of Red and Blue with access to Johto???? ;)

How do you upload a picture to this website. I have a pic that Glen-I needs to see, but the only option is seem to have is asking for a url. Can't you copy and paste?

How do you upload a picture to this website. I have a pic that Glen-I needs to see, but the only option is seem to have is asking for a url. Can't you copy and paste?

I usually upload to photobucket and post the link.

Take the 7's out of this and then paste the link in between the two.

[7IMG][/7IMG]

EDIT: Make sure you "open image in new tab" and use that link.

I get the distinct impression that I don't need to see this pic. In fact, I'll bet imaginary money that I'm about to become irritated.

Edited by Glen-i