NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

Agreed.

I do wish they would allow you to have a Google and a Trainer Club sign in on the same GO account. This is getting ridiculous.

Nintendo does it with the Nintendo Account. They have like 8 sign ins that can get you to the same account. It can't be that tricky to do.

When Nintendo manage to have a better online system than you, you know you have fucked up. Sort it out, Niantic.

Yeah, the server drops are so annoying, I lost a Dragonair (was it called that) earlier, gutted!

Just saw an article on BBC news in which they cite your site @Serebii to tell people which egg types hatch into which Pokemon. Pretty cool!

Yeah I got linked to that earlier :D

It's great seeing recognition like this for what I do. Though it doesn't top a map of mine being used in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Servers just died for anyone else? Right when I was trying to catch a Ponyta.

Edited by Guy

Mine crashed just as i was about to catch a Pidgey...

Mine crashed catching a lapras......i wish this game was available on a nokia 3210 because i could have thrown my phone

Dunno if it's real or not but a building somewhere in USA will change it's external lighting colour to red/blue/yellow depend on who controls the gym on there. That's freaking cool.

I'm sitting at work with Go open, my avatar is wandering around presumably while GPS fluctuates/searches for me. Will that give me progress towards egg hatching? :D

I'm not into this game much, mainly because I don't walk anywhere, but I do like it. Just got a Haunter.

I'm sitting at work with Go open, my avatar is wandering around presumably while GPS fluctuates/searches for me. Will that give me progress towards egg hatching? :D

I gained like somewhere between 0.1 and 0.5KM from it.

Going out for a walk guys. I've never been so damn excited to go out for walks.

Is it just as simple as buying lots of new servers and linking them up? Or is it more complicated than that?

Is it just as simple as buying lots of new servers and linking them up? Or is it more complicated than that?

From my very limited knowledge of MMO launches I think it is fixable buy getting more servers but the problem comes later when everything calms down and you have all these extra servers you spent money on which you no longer need.

Of course it could be different for Pokemon Go and they will actually need all these extra servers but unfortunately you just dont know.

There's a Pokestop right next to my work. I was about to head out to lunch but seen someone had used a lure on it. I decided to just have my lunch next to said Pokestop. I just sat there, camping on the thing for a good 40 odd minutes. :D

There's a Pokestop right next to my work. I was about to head out to lunch but seen someone had used a lure on it. I decided to just have my lunch next to said Pokestop. I just sat there, camping on the thing for a good 40 odd minutes. :D

There are 3 Pokestops that I can reach from my office as long as the GPS makes my avatar go walkies for long enough lol

There are 3 Pokestops that I can reach from my office as long as the GPS makes my avatar go walkies for long enough lol

Yeah, I managed to reach the one near me from the office when my GPS had a fit. Felt like a proper win. :D

There's a PokeStop over the road from me which is just too far away to get from inside the house. It's a Mormon church as well so I don't like to hang outside it much or they'll come out and try and convert me. (No word of a lie different ones bump into me almost every other day down my road asking me ridiculous questions)

I must have walked over 100km whilst on holiday, but could only access this via WiFi when back at the hotel.

Now I'm back with a solid Internet connection, I can't walk anymore due to my feet being a mess of blisters.

It's not to be!

If I go for a walk into town, I pass 3 Pokestops. If I walk around town, I can get about 10. 20 if I can get them again in the way back.

I live next to a park and there are three pokestops within 100m of my home because of it (two park gates and the old swimming baths that's now a car park) extending out theres a Church at about 150m, then it gets crazy busy! a country walk is a pokestop, the park lake house is a pokestop & Gym, then the otherside of the park is a pokestop, the nearby clock is a pokestop

there must be 10 within a half mile for me

and then Leeds City Centre.....fuck every 20 steps there is a pokestop!

there everywhere! and yet I still keep running out of balls

and yet I still keep running out of balls

I've probably deleted about 100 pokeballs today alone :heh:

Went for a four hour walk today, headed to a spot I had heard that Scythers spawn and literally within a second of entering the park one popped up, caught another 3 within about 20 minutes!

The heat today was crazy though, full on sweating after a few hours, must've smelt lovely for all the people sharing my bus ride home :heh:

Heading back out this evening to meet some friends to catch some more 'Mon, hopefully the Dragonite will spawn again.

There's a lure nearby and a Dratini but I have wine so...

In case anyone wanted to know my priorities.

There's a lure nearby and a Dratini but I have wine so...

In case anyone wanted to know my priorities.

It's acceptable to drink on the street when it's this hot! Take it with you!

I was on a local radio station here talking about the game, tried to plug N-E, I mentioned I used to write reviews for a website thinking they would ask what website but they never did haha.

But I asked them to include "from N-Europe.com" in the credit on the podcast

Was a bit nervous at the start but I think I settled down after.

I'll link the podcast when they have it up after the show

Edited by Mokong