NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

Still a poor man's Denpamen ;)

(Though I've yet to properly give it a...Go)

You joke, but you just reminded me.

I knew there was a game that did this on the 3DS. And did it a million times better.

Those games are great! And actually have some depth!

Got this in an egg :D

CnJYP5sXYAAkeo4.jpg

Jeesus, 14 thousand stardust! No woder you're finding the gameplay repetitive, lol.

Some bastards took my gym, the one I thought I only I could access as it's on private property behind my house. They must've jumped the barbed wire fence - dedication to the cause!

Edit: Nintendo shares up 53% from last week. Incredible!! Hope it means Nintendo pump some more money into it, make it less flimsy...

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Got this in an egg :D

CnJYP5sXYAAkeo4.jpg

Jeesus, 14 thousand stardust! No woder you're finding the gameplay repetitive, lol.

Some bastards took my gym, the one I thought I only I could access as it's on private property behind my house. They must've jumped the barbed wire fence - dedication to the cause!

Edit: Nintendo shares up 53% from last week. Incredible!! Hope it means Nintendo pump some more money into it, make it less flimsy...

Edited by dan-likes-trees

I tried it but it's too barebones for me. I didn't know you didn't battle other Pokémons.

I think winter time will hurt the game. A lot more appealing to go out and about when it's warm.

I tried it but it's too barebones for me. I didn't know you didn't battle other Pokémons.

I think winter time will hurt the game. A lot more appealing to go out and about when it's warm.

Please... can someone give me a dummys guide to getting this on my iPhone.

Three options:

1) Create an Apple Id with country New Zealand

2) Throw away iPhone and buy an Android

3) Wait 2 or 3 days since it should release very soon

Please... can someone give me a dummys guide to getting this on my iPhone.

Three options:

4) Jailbreak your phone. :)

Caught a 600 CP Slowbro today, a Vulpix and a second Dratini. Good stuff. :)

4) Jailbreak your phone. :)

Caught a 600 CP Slowbro today, a Vulpix and a second Dratini. Good stuff. :)

Three options:

Thanks! Really? Is there an official date?

Three options:

Thanks! Really? Is there an official date?

What level are you @Serebii?

I'm close to hitting level 19 after another day wondering around Bristol, the gaps in between levels are starting to get larger and larger, 18 to 19 is 25,000 xp!

Caught my first Pikachu, followed by a fair few more. Over half way to being able to evolve him into a Raichu.

I'm a bit behind you at 16. Haven't had as much time to play. Had to do a cataloguing and have had 40+ hours of no Trainer Club login, plus my brother's wedding

What level are you @Serebii?

I'm close to hitting level 19 after another day wondering around Bristol, the gaps in between levels are starting to get larger and larger, 18 to 19 is 25,000 xp!

Caught my first Pikachu, followed by a fair few more. Over half way to being able to evolve him into a Raichu.

I'm a bit behind you at 16. Haven't had as much time to play. Had to do a cataloguing and have had 40+ hours of no Trainer Club login, plus my brother's wedding

Damn, just need to be lucky with the eggs then I guess!

I got a Pinsir from one today but it was only 800ish CP, so nowhere near that Lapras of yours!

Damn, just need to be lucky with the eggs then I guess!

I got a Pinsir from one today but it was only 800ish CP, so nowhere near that Lapras of yours!

fastest mobile game ever to reach No. 1 in terms of revenues on iOS and Android

- reached that position on the charts in the less than a day on iOS and just four days on Android

- previous record holder was Clash Royale, which took two days on iOS and seven days on Google Play to reach No. 1

“Even though Pokémon Go is only officially open in three countries, the game is generating well over $1 million of net revenue for Niantic Labs. I can easily envision a run-rate of over $1 billion per year with less server issues, a worldwide presence, and more social and player-vs.-player features.” - App Annie communications boss Fabien Pierre-Nicolas

“The Pokémon brand ensures tens of millions of downloads regardless of the game concept. It is one of the biggest gaming and entertainment franchises on the planet. What has been a surprise for Pokémon Go is the several millions of dollars it’s managed to generate in the first few days alone. This is obviously great news for Nintendo as seen by its recent $10 billion market cap jump. My one worry with the game is its longevity as the freshness of the concept wears off and is copied by competitors.” - Newzoo founder and analyst Peter Warman

Jeez.. Making bank

fastest mobile game ever to reach No. 1 in terms of revenues on iOS and Android

- reached that position on the charts in the less than a day on iOS and just four days on Android

- previous record holder was Clash Royale, which took two days on iOS and seven days on Google Play to reach No. 1

“Even though Pokémon Go is only officially open in three countries, the game is generating well over $1 million of net revenue for Niantic Labs. I can easily envision a run-rate of over $1 billion per year with less server issues, a worldwide presence, and more social and player-vs.-player features.” - App Annie communications boss Fabien Pierre-Nicolas

“The Pokémon brand ensures tens of millions of downloads regardless of the game concept. It is one of the biggest gaming and entertainment franchises on the planet. What has been a surprise for Pokémon Go is the several millions of dollars it’s managed to generate in the first few days alone. This is obviously great news for Nintendo as seen by its recent $10 billion market cap jump. My one worry with the game is its longevity as the freshness of the concept wears off and is copied by competitors.” - Newzoo founder and analyst Peter Warman

Jeez.. Making bank

Indeed...

It would seem that this is the real...

... Pokémon Bank. :awesome:

Indeed...

It would seem that this is the real...

... Pokémon Bank. :awesome: