NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

Just out of curiosity...could you find a pokemon while aiming your camera on your girlfriend? If so...I might download this tonight and probably have the weirdest sex I've ever had.

Some guy did prove you can do that on Twitter last night with himself...not wearing much...

Just out of curiosity...could you find a pokemon while aiming your camera on your girlfriend? If so...I might download this tonight and probably have the weirdest sex I've ever had.

Some guy did prove you can do that on Twitter last night with himself...not wearing much...

I may have checked your twitter if that guy was you.

Yeah you can. There was an article on Reddit where somebody snapped a Magikarp on some poor commuter's groin region.

I work in an office by Regent's Canal in London, so I just caught a load of water-associated Pokemon. Include Dratini!

I'll be Dragoniting my way in no time. :)

Yeah you can. There was an article on Reddit where somebody snapped a Magikarp on some poor commuter's groin region.

I work in an office by Regent's Canal in London, so I just caught a load of water-associated Pokemon. Include Dratini!

I'll be Dragoniting my way in no time. :)

I have found that Eevee congregates in parks. Got one in a park in Taunton and two in a park near my house

I have found that Eevee congregates in parks. Got one in a park in Taunton and two in a park near my house

This in turn raises an interesting question...

Once you have the full range of Eevee required for all of its evolutions, where do you get all of the elemental stones from?

Is it a case of... go to store, make an in-app purchase of £3.99 per stone? :p

I'm just curious, as I'm aware that you need to buy some stuff if you want to make some progress or at least that's how I assume it to be, I was just wondering how much has been locked to in-app purchases.

Once you have the full range of Eevee required for all of its evolutions, where do you get all of the elemental stones from?

I'm just curious, as I'm aware that you need to buy some stuff if you want to make some progress or at least that's how I assume it to be, I was just wondering how much has been locked to in-app purchases.

I don't own green briefs so it was not me.

I don't own green briefs so it was not me.

Figured I would give the game a quick try while I'm at work. So far I've caught a Charmander and Spearow. We'll see how many tiny little village does for it when I get home.

Figured I would give the game a quick try while I'm at work. So far I've caught a Charmander and Spearow. We'll see how many tiny little village does for it when I get home.

(Reuters) - Shares in Japan's Nintendo Co surged on Friday as consumers flocked to try out its new Pokemon GO smartphone game, raising hopes that the company's long-awaited shift into mobile gaming will pay off.

Seeking to protect its console business, the Japanese group had for many years resisted introducing mobile games with its best-known characters such as Super Mario Bros and Pokemon, finally yielding to investor calls last year when it announced a tie-up with mobile specialst DeNA Co.

But Wednesday's launch of Pokemon GO in the United States has seen the title shoot up to become the No. 1 free app in Apple Inc's U.S. iTunes store. It was also launched in Australia and New Zealand this week and is expected to be rolled out in Japan soon.

Many reviewers said they were keen on the game although they hoped that technical glitches would soon be resolved. Shares in Nintendo jumped 10 percent to their highest level in more than two months with the stock the most heavily traded by value on Tokyo's main board and giving the firm a market value of about $23 billion.

Promising start. Saying that, Miitomo dropped like a rock after having a great start, so it will be interesting to see what kind of legs this has.

*twiddles thumbs and waits for a UK release*

(Reuters) - Shares in Japan's Nintendo Co surged on Friday as consumers flocked to try out its new Pokemon GO smartphone game, raising hopes that the company's long-awaited shift into mobile gaming will pay off.

Seeking to protect its console business, the Japanese group had for many years resisted introducing mobile games with its best-known characters such as Super Mario Bros and Pokemon, finally yielding to investor calls last year when it announced a tie-up with mobile specialst DeNA Co.

But Wednesday's launch of Pokemon GO in the United States has seen the title shoot up to become the No. 1 free app in Apple Inc's U.S. iTunes store. It was also launched in Australia and New Zealand this week and is expected to be rolled out in Japan soon.

Many reviewers said they were keen on the game although they hoped that technical glitches would soon be resolved. Shares in Nintendo jumped 10 percent to their highest level in more than two months with the stock the most heavily traded by value on Tokyo's main board and giving the firm a market value of about $23 billion.

Promising start. Saying that, Miitomo dropped like a rock after having a great start, so it will be interesting to see what kind of legs this has.

*twiddles thumbs and waits for a UK release*

You just level up. Which Eeveelution you get is entirely random.

You just level up. Which Eeveelution you get is entirely random.

With the amount of issues plaguing the game, I wouldn't be surprised if people are turned off

With the amount of issues plaguing the game, I wouldn't be surprised if people are turned off

The lad at work playing the game is still loving it. He went for a walk yesterday during lunch just to try and catch some Pokemon.

This weeks NVC has a section dedicated to the game. Jose and others from IGN give their thoughts on the game and all seem quite positive and upbeat about what they've played.

There's certainly a good buzz coming from Pokemon GO at the moment. It seems to be attracting many who have simply grown tired of the main series or those who haven't played for years.

The lad at work playing the game is still loving it. He went for a walk yesterday during lunch just to try and catch some Pokemon.

This weeks NVC has a section dedicated to the game. Jose and others from IGN give their thoughts on the game and all seem quite positive and upbeat about what they've played.

There's certainly a good buzz coming from Pokemon GO at the moment. It seems to be attracting many who have simply grown tired of the main series or those who haven't played for years.

Thing is, the things people like about the game aren't really pertaining to the game itself. The game itself is shallow.

Plus, if you're not travelling, you will get bored of the game quite fast.

Thing is, the things people like about the game aren't really pertaining to the game itself. The game itself is shallow.

It may be shallow but the game is the gateway to people doing these actions and enjoying themselves.