NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokémon Go! (Android/iOS)

I thought it wasn't officially out in the UK yet, and the people using it in the UK were on Android (you can download apps unofficially very easily on Android).

That sounds like something an antilad would say.

Ahh I see, thanks.

Antilad? Say what?

Is this some kind of cult? Making up words is never a good sign.

Antilad? Say what?

Is this some kind of cult? Making up words is never a good sign.

Seems OK, plenty even in my small village.

The AR is extremely buggy, but I think that's more due to the camera drivers on my phone (even the default camera app can be buggy at times).

I currently have a Charmander, Caterpie, Weelde, Pidget (x3), Spearow, Zubat (x2), Abra, Drowzee and Eevee. There's also a gym in my area.

Seems OK, plenty even in my small village.

The AR is extremely buggy, but I think that's more due to the camera drivers on my phone (even the default camera app can be buggy at times).

I currently have a Charmander, Caterpie, Weelde, Pidget (x3), Spearow, Zubat (x2), Abra, Drowzee and Eevee. There's also a gym in my area.

Here's hoping to a more extensive version with normal evolution ways, levelling up by walking for example. And more in depth battling!

Not going to happen

Here's hoping to a more extensive version with normal evolution ways, levelling up by walking for example. And more in depth battling!

Not going to happen

Thanks for the impressions, guys. I'm quite looking forward to having a go of it. I'm more excited about this than Sun & Moon.

A guy at work has it on his phone. He was telling me how he went out walking last night just to try and find some Pokmeon. He came into work this morning and has went for a wander as there is some landmark or something near by. :D

EDIT: Just got a text off my oldest nephew saying...

Got Pokemon Go. It's awesome.

I walked for 2 hours last night catching Pokemon. I spent 20 mins trying to find a Magnemite in Sainsburys. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Thanks for the impressions, guys. I'm quite looking forward to having a go of it. I'm more excited about this than Sun & Moon.

A guy at work has it on his phone. He was telling me how he went out walking last night just to try and find some Pokmeon. He came into work this morning and has went for a wander as there is some landmark or something near by. :D

EDIT: Just got a text off my oldest nephew saying...

Got Pokemon Go. It's awesome.

I walked for 2 hours last night catching Pokemon. I spent 20 mins trying to find a Magnemite in Sainsburys. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I've had a go with this and it's pretty cool. Do commendations get any better than that? ;)

I've had a go with this and it's pretty cool. Do commendations get any better than that? ;)

I don't quite get the appeal of this. Do you only collect the Pokemon or is there something else to do?

I don't quite get the appeal of this. Do you only collect the Pokemon or is there something else to do?

You can hold and battle gyms, but yeah that is it

You can hold and battle gyms, but yeah that is it

Hold and battle gyms? What does that mean?

If you have to hold a gym there is a form of combat then?

[tweet]750951556191629312[/tweet]

Edited by MindFreak

[tweet]750951556191629312[/tweet]

Edited by MindFreak

Honestly, I find this game disappointing. There are no social aspects. The appeal is gone once you have explored the areas. It's just not overly fun.

The fun I had yesterday was of exploring with my girlfriend to find stuff. That's it, not the actual game.

There is but it's not PVP. It's player VS AI

Honestly, I find this game disappointing. There are no social aspects. The appeal is gone once you have explored the areas. It's just not overly fun.

The fun I had yesterday was of exploring with my girlfriend to find stuff. That's it, not the actual game.

There is but it's not PVP. It's player VS AI

The fun I had yesterday was of exploring with my girlfriend to find stuff.

Just out of curiosity...could you find a pokemon while aiming your camera on your girlfriend? If so...I might download this tonight and probably have the weirdest sex I've ever had.

The fun I had yesterday was of exploring with my girlfriend to find stuff.

Just out of curiosity...could you find a pokemon while aiming your camera on your girlfriend? If so...I might download this tonight and probably have the weirdest sex I've ever had.