NEurope
Cube

Super Mario Maker Level IDs

Mine aren't that hard either and the success rate, for a very few amount of players, is like 16-20%

I think some people quit pretty quickly. I do tend to, but only really when I can tell the creator is trying to annoy you (by putting enemies right at the start, or spring you off straight away, or huuuuuuge jumps etc).

I think some people quit pretty quickly. I do tend to, but only really when I can tell the creator is trying to annoy you (by putting enemies right at the start, or spring you off straight away, or huuuuuuge jumps etc).

I had one where there was walljumping, but Lakitu off screen throwing things down.

Nuts to that.

Here's two of mine, the second one is the easier of the two (but neither is too difficult).

Little Boxes: C994-0000-0023-68A1

Super Pit Fall: 250C-0000-002F-4026

Both have 2 ways to complete the course.

Got loads of your levels to play though tonight! Looking forward to it.

Still wish there was a new courses filter in your following list. Crazy you have to go to each one to see if there are new ones....

As anyone he played/beaten me ENTER THE CAVE? I thought it wasn't too hard, though challenging - no gimmicks, no trolling, just more platforming. But the success rate is less than 1% so maybe it's harder than I thought....

Here's me repeatedly failing it until giving up:

http://www.twitch.tv/cube1701/v/15722739

My longest run starts at 3:45. Keep in mind that I didn't know the spin thing even existed when I played it - I found it by accident.

Edited by Cube

Did one more before I have to go out:

Chainchomp's Airship: 5B0C-0000-0030-46B5

Here we go - new underwater New Super Mario Bros. level from me:

Sunken Treasure Trail

B74E-0000-0030-4746

As anyone he played/beaten me ENTER THE CAVE? I thought it wasn't too hard, though challenging - no gimmicks, no trolling, just more platforming. But the success rate is less than 1% so maybe it's harder than I thought....

I was able to beat it, but it took a few attempts and for me to remember how to control New Mario with his wall jumps and spinny float jumps. Really great level.

Edited by Guy

Not sure I like this one I made: 65DA-000-0030-CE45

WVW69iYkuBgbELA3EZ

For some reason the positioning on my wires is different each time you play

Edited by Serebii

Flying Cheep cheeply

5CCB-0000-0030-93C0

Try and find the three hidden 1 ups...

Ive been too busy creating all day to actually play as many as everyone's levels as I would have liked. There are some corkers though.

Here's me repeatedly failing it until giving up:

http://www.twitch.tv/cube1701/v/15722739

My longest run starts at 3:45. Keep in mind that I didn't know the spin thing even existed when I played it - I found it by accident.

Haha, that's actually quite interesting to see :) But don't give up, it's easy once you know the twist move!!

Please try my Mario Maker Game and watch themed course , based off donkey kong 1,2 and Jnr

Code 60A3-0000-0036-6E2F

6D280409-B5D7-4A1F-BE3E-E1AF319EA249.jpg

Edited by yesteryeargames

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Cloud-Based Saving

My first original level from the retail version. Apologies in advance for the difficulty - didn't really mean for it to be this hard, but it just ended up that way.. Must try to make the next one easier!

I really hope I get a chance to try out all of these levels in the next couple of days.. though I'm also itching to get back to creating my next stage :hehe:

My first two levels have featured different paths and extra elements for better players whilst offering a more basic route to the flag for beginners. However, with the lack of any real incentive to take risks and go alternative routes, is there any point in constructing the levels this way when most will blast through it once and never go near it again? ::shrug:

Unfortunately, that's my biggest complaint so far and I wish there were star coins or medals to collect in order to entice players back through each course, like traditional Mario games. My brother played my 'Sinking Skulls' stage earlier and found it tricky enough but when he was up at my house this evening I showed him all the things that he would have missed on his run, things that I feel make it a fun level. Perhaps nobody will ever see its qualities :hmm:

There's obviously the option to make levels more linear and challenging but then this alienates the less experienced players. I genuinely love the game but these deficiencies are currently holding back some of the overall enjoyment for me :sad:

Haha, that's actually quite interesting to see :) But don't give up, it's easy once you know the twist move!!

I beat it, but it's not that easy with the twist move. :shakehead

The second jump after the mushrooms is what got me each time.

Then the jumps at the end are mean, but doable with the spin move.

Cheers for the feedback. Looking at the 'deaths' most are at the beginning.... Shame you can't edit the levels a little and update them....

New stage: Leading A Bowser To Slaughter - 21CA-0000-0036-2C35

WVW69iYuspYGL813kU

A friend showed me a cool level of his which showed that Bowser can keep up with you if you're scrolling through a stage on turtle, so I took that idea (with his blessing) and made a cool castle/airship chase level.

Some bits didn't turn out as I planned, and there are some secrets in it, but it can be tricky

Up until now I have only played other people's courses, most of them being from this thread. But I have now finally uploaded my first course. It is a very short course, and serves most as a testing ground.

A Leap Of Faith

4056-0000-0037-095C

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Cheers for the feedback. Looking at the 'deaths' most are at the beginning.... Shame you can't edit the levels a little and update them....

I completed the 1st jump... defeatedthe mushrooms.. came up to another jump and just quit. I hate you for making me play that level :heh:

so here is my revenge for you (15 attempts, 0 finishes)

EEE3-0000-002E-5E77

I would suggest leaving a coin trail dazzy, to show the intended route at least. I actually really like the level, it's like a rock climbing mario sim. If you ditch the bottomless pits (or even stick in a saving platform in them so a fall isn't inevitable death) then the frustration would be removed and I'd really look forward to trying to beat the level.

In its current state.. not going back there!

Oh by the way guys, I squeezed SMB World 1 into one long level, if anyone is interested:

970E-0000-0037-5874

There are a couple of secret areas to find if any of you are interested, one roughly halves the completion time (I finished it by the time the clock reached 450) and another one is a run off section I made in case someone is able to break my 1-1 section!

It's not 100% true to the original sadly, but it's the best I could for the time being.

Is there any way of making the pipes one way only?

Edited by Ronnie

I completed the 1st jump... defeatedthe mushrooms.. came up to another jump and just quit. I hate you for making me play that level :heh:

To be honest I cheated a bit at that level. I could only do the jump you refer to about 50% of the time, so I downloaded the level, skipped that part and perfected the rest of the level. Then I simply played from the start until I got my first success on that jump and finished the level.

Newest from me - homage to Mason's furnace escape from The Rock in the film... The Rock.

40EF-0000-0033-7C8B.

Ha! My copy just arrived from amazon. Looking forward to playing some of the levels you guys created.