NEurope
Cube

Super Mario Maker Level IDs

WVW69ikRNscKvA1pMz

(F5CA-0000-00E7-23EC)

A work in progress... if it's too easy try completing it without any of the power-ups! (it is possible)

I uploaded a couple of new stages the other day (my first since the update):

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Chibi-Robo's BIG adventure! ♥ is a spiritual successor to Kirby's super happy fun world! ♥ So a really easy course to clear. But I have included a more challenging route this time too, thanks to the checkpoint system. ;)

: peace:

Sounds cool, I'll look forward to giving those a try, hopefully soon.

I noticed that you played through my Bonus 3 and 4 levels (glad you liked 'em!) but have you played Bonus 5 and 6 yet? The latter is even more devious than Bonus 3 and 4 ;)

Sounds cool, I'll look forward to giving those a try, hopefully soon.

I noticed that you played through my Bonus 3 and 4 levels (glad you liked 'em!) but have you played Bonus 5 and 6 yet? The latter is even more devious than Bonus 3 and 4 ;)

Yeah, but just briefly. Will check them out in detail soon though. :)

WVW69ilvvLQZOcxfwz

(A7DE-0000-00F4-D364)

Trickier live than it was when I tested. I need to pop in a few bits to make it easier.. only got a 2% completion for now :D

But I think it's doable. Any feedback on tricky bits would be appreciated.. I can see if people die on the overworld but the underworld is a mystery to me...

Just looked at most starred levels and how many we have played each others levels... made up a quick table.. not as quick as I had hoped tbh but once I got started I figured I should finish :D

It's got a few mistakes in there for sure - a few of you aren't on my favourites list for some reason, and I know a few levels I completed don't show up as that so.. maybe they got reloaded...

Anyway, mostly this is for myself to keep a sort of visual track of what levels I need to complete still.. just popping it on here in case someone else might find it useful.

KPqDuzK.png

Looks like Peter10 and Glen-i are the best at actually playing other people's levels (that I recognised!)

Looks like Peter10 and Glen-i are the best at actually playing other people's levels (that I recognised!)

I don't like the thought of people playing my levels and me not repaying the favour.

Of course, it might take a while for me to get around to it and I might not finish some levels, but I definitely try!

a few of you aren't on my favourites list for some reason, and I know a few levels I completed don't show up as that so.. maybe they got reloaded...

Yeah, I reloaded my levels after the checkpoints dropped.

Sorry about that, but at least it let me keep the stars I accumulated.

Edited by Glen-i

Yeah I've had to reupload my levels a few times as well, particularly some of the Bonus ones (and since I wanted to keep them all in a specific order, I had to re-upload everything that would come after the ones I edited as well in order to keep the correct order going)

I've played some of the levels posted by users in this thread. Oddly enough, I've also just randomly come across Glen-i's (and others') stages. :)

Recently completed making my favorite level to date:

C1F2-0000-00FA-077A

Nothing special, just tried to make it like something that would be in the original Super Mario Bros.

WVW69ilvvLQZOcxfwz

(A7DE-0000-00F4-D364)

Trickier live than it was when I tested. I need to pop in a few bits to make it easier.. only got a 2% completion for now :D

But I think it's doable. Any feedback on tricky bits would be appreciated.. I can see if people die on the overworld but the underworld is a mystery to me...

The only times I actually died were in the underworld.

I ran to the far right and found I was doomed. A bit mean, but I learned from that mistake.

It's a good level. I particularly liked the Boo at the end!

Yeah... some sort of warning to stop would be kinder.. I'm just not sure how to do that in a clear way though. I thought of using some arrows but they'd just confuse things..

My nephew has made a few levels...

97B3-0000-00E7-3E70 is the latest one..

Also I've put up an idea I had just before getting the game.. turns out I had to make a couple of limitations on a few ideas so I'll probably revisit it in the future, but:

Green Sheet

2FE9-0000-0106-54FE

My first Mario Maker level, a tribute to SMB: Allstars. Give it a go, it's not difficult. There are a couple of secrets as well.

D35C-0000-01AA-14CC

Second course, feel like I'm getting the hang of it now :) Find the P-Switch and the hidden beanstalk for a speedrun

DD26-0000-01AA-6B20

Been a while since I got the chance to make a new level, so I made sure to make it a doozy!

Go! Go and be puzzled to death! :D

Now Nintendo have a proper speed run support in... I thought it might be fun to try speed running. I've picked out the most starred levels from posters on the last few pages so here they are:

(3) Nicktendo Eldin Caves - LoZ maker remix - 76AA-0000-0206-5539

(11) FalcoLombardi - Break Bricks, Keep your Hat - 7593-0000-003F-9E3F

(13) PeterIO - For Alexandria - ABA1-0000-009C-EEA9

(26) Guy - Funghi Deliveri! - A74C-0000-0020-A827

(31) Glen i - G7-4 Bowser's big long Airship - 6314-0000-00E5-EA98

(37) Josh64 - Bowser has escaped! - B2F9-0000-003F-0728

(40) Dcubed - Bonus 2: Captain Toad Can't Jump - 6A96-0000-0062-81B8

(52) Cube - Pipe House - BC6E-0000-0047-10C2

(56) Pestneb - Mushroom Kingdom (1985)World One - 970E-0000-0037-5874

(95) Serebii - Run, Duck, stop! Hammer Time - E280-0000-002D-EE88

(165) Redshell - Enter the Coursebot! -F087-0000-0051-513C

I wonder if we can manage to get 100% N-E world records on these courses?

8513-0000-0208-B9D2

water cavern vault keys

there's more than one key you can complete the level with it is VERY tough at a couple of points (depending on luck), but if you don't want to speed run those areas are avoidable... but no one has completed the level yet. I'm sure there must be a few people on here who can complete it but mainly I'm after feedback... what do I need to do to make the level more appealing? It's obviously going to be below 20% completion at the current rate so is on my cull list, but I would like to replace it with an improved version...

I wouldn't recommend Bonus 2 for speed running...

Personally I'd recommend any level from World 2-4 (we already did speedruns of World 1). They're all designed specifically for speedrunning (World 4-3 is a particularly clever one ;) )

I wouldn't recommend Bonus 2 for speed running...

Personally I'd recommend any level from World 2-4 (we already did speedruns of World 1). They're all designed specifically for speedrunning (World 4-3 is a particularly clever one ;) )

Haha.. I just chose the most popular levels by numbers of stars it received... if enough people get fastest times on those levels I'll pop up a few different levels. Just fastest times is the only thing that is readily viewable at the moment.