NEurope
Cube

Super Mario Maker Level IDs

The Maze Beyond: 6A64-0000-0080-4B6C

sngKe0D.jpg

Difficulty: Medium to hard

Description: An auto-scrolling ghost house level. There are a few paths to the end, but also a number of wrong turns (although I've structured the level that most of them wont penalize you with death, although there's not much I can do if you get caught in the middle of one of the maze segments).

Temple of the Sun - inspired by Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

9D15-0000-007F-7FA5

Uploaded a few more since my last post too!

Bullets in the Wall.

C276-0000-0088-AA21

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Main concept is wall jumping + bullet bills. Shorter than a few of my other levels and a bit easier, but I find it pretty fun. There are 2 main branching paths but within one of those paths there are 2 additional secret rooms (1 of which is in plain sight, the other less so).

This one was to drive my friends son crazy - he loves goombas (well.. seeing them get stomped that is!)

Anyway, just wondering who can get the highest score!

5EFA-0000-0053-4454

Edited by Pestneb

Inspired by DKC2, I've been looking to create some pirate levels. I don't have a DK/DIDDY Amiibo though and can't seem to use the ones I've unlocked in the single player anywhere??!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Inspired by DKC2, I've been looking to create some pirate levels. I don't have a DK/DIDDY Amiibo though and can't seem to use the ones I've unlocked in the single player anywhere??!

You can only use the amiibo mushroom in the original Super Mario Bros. tileset.

Bob-omb Down This Castle

(E075-0000-007A-8E7D)

This is a Mario world castle level. It has a little story where you have to infiltrate and eventually bob-omb the place down. 3 secret 1ups of course

I HATE this level.... (Sorry)

I spent a silly number of lives just on the first bomb room and it is ages until you can get a power up which you really need. Grrrrr

Did you get the feather once you went down the pipe after bombing through the two rooms? Maybe I should of started off giving a mushroom or fireflower at the start? I may take it down and reupload with more powerups

As anyone tried my tribute to the Mario bros. Arcade game yet? I'm proud of that one

Edited by Woz

No. :(

That would have helped - did not realise it was there. After a while I figured out the fire flower and that made the rest of the level more doable.

I found that bomb section at the start a bit finicky to do in a relatively enclosed space and so just a mushroom would help there I think.

Arrow hint down the feather pipe? Quite easy to just ignore that section.

Another one that focuses on one sole mechanic

Necessary Shoes (0220-0000-0091-C7C4)

WVW69idQIV4l9nY5oN

How did you create those masts and ropes? :wtf:

Not mine but:

Airship theme

Middle mast looks like a mushroom in the background.

Horizontal beams are std platform blocks

Ropes - take the item that is a thin platform (minimum size 3by3) that you can jump up through and shake them once or twice to change the style to ropes. (Each level style has three variants of these).

Not mine but:

Airship theme

Middle mast looks like a mushroom in the background.

Horizontal beams are std platform blocks

Ropes - take the item that is a thin platform (minimum size 3by3) that you can jump up through and shake them once or twice to change the style to ropes. (Each level style has three variants of these).

This. Thanks @peterl0. It's great to play with the elements to use them in surprising ways. IE: The mushroom masts.

No. :(

That would have helped - did not realise it was there. After a while I figured out the fire flower and that made the rest of the level more doable.

I found that bomb section at the start a bit finicky to do in a relatively enclosed space and so just a mushroom would help there I think.

Arrow hint down the feather pipe? Quite easy to just ignore that section.

I have now 'patched' it with your recommendations and a few other minor adjustments. I think the start is much better now hopefully...? Well done for being the only person that is ever going to finish the original 'buggy' version.

Bob-omb Down This Castle

(56B2-0000-0092-3C0A)

I also have another new level:

Boodilicious

(A82F-0000-0087-24CE)

This is intentionally easier than my others...my eight year old brother could finish it with guidance after about 15 goes so that's everyone's challenge.

Wow, great! Didn't know and really love that!!!

I'm gonna use that to adjust my latest level: A3AA-0000-0091-61B6

Would really love it if you guys try it and give your feedback!

It's my first level since I've unlocked the full toolset.

Edited by markderoos

I have now 'patched' it with your recommendations and a few other minor adjustments. I think the start is much better now hopefully...? Well done for being the only person that is ever going to finish the original 'buggy' version.

Bob-omb Down This Castle

(56B2-0000-0092-3C0A)

I also have another new level:

Boodilicious

(A82F-0000-0087-24CE)

This is intentionally easier than my others...my eight year old brother could finish it with guidance after about 15 goes so that's everyone's challenge.

As I said on Miiverse, much more enjoyable now. : peace:

As for the other one, I think I took two lives. :)

A suggestion for this thread... How about when posting a new level in here, you have to first play and comment on the one above yours. Could be a good way to get a bit of chat going instead of just a list of levels. Just a thought

As some of you may be aware, Extra Life is happening soon (for me, 7th November, 8AM to 8AM). I figured I'd so something related to Mario Maker.

If you want to submit a level ID, I'll play it during the event. This will be limited to one level each (it doesn't have to be yours, though).

However, if you donate - either through my Extra Life page or JustGiving page you can give me more levels. No hard limit, but please don't be silly with the number of levels.

How can we get you to star a level though? :heh:

Wow, great! Didn't know and really love that!!!

I'm gonna use that to adjust my latest level: A3AA-0000-0091-61B6

Would really love it if you guys try it and give your feedback!

It's my first level since I've unlocked the full toolset.

This code did not work for me, but if you mean the Rocky Wrench' Revenge level, then I have just played it and thought it was a good level. Don't have much constructive feedback. The difficulty level was medium maybe and the level was fun and not frustrating at all. Only slightly odd thing is that the bullet bill star at the start - you kind of have to leave the area and go back in to get it as the space is so confused.

How can we get you to star a level though? :heh:

This code did not work for me, but if you mean the Rocky Wrench' Revenge level, then I have just played it and thought it was a good level. Don't have much constructive feedback. The difficulty level was medium maybe and the level was fun and not frustrating at all. Only slightly odd thing is that the bullet bill star at the start - you kind of have to leave the area and go back in to get it as the space is so confused.

Thanks, that's the level! I had some things adjusted and no space left to upload again so instead of overwriting the level, I deleted the old one and got a new code. Thanks for the feedback in regards to the first star, I'll fix it so you won't have to jump from the space to activate the launcher :)

Check it out and let me know if it's better:

Edited by markderoos