NEurope
Cube

Super Mario Maker Level IDs

hCHbGsA.png

Love it. :laughing:

@/nando/, you'll be pleased to know there's another WarioWare course available now too!: :heh:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

: peace:

hCHbGsA.png

Love it. :laughing:

@/nando/, you'll be pleased to know there's another WarioWare course available now too!: :heh:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

: peace:

I look forward to trying it out tomorrow.. I think :heh: The underwater stage was a nightmare!

I haven't started creating my next level yet but I have an idea that I briefly experimented with before 'Mario & Koopa at the Olympics'. I'm not sure if it'll come to anything just yet but I'll hopefully get back to the idea soon :hehe:

The eagerly anticipated (Shut up, it totally is!) World 3 is now up!

In case you're a total meanie and you're not following me.

Said it on Miiverse, but Glen's 3-3 level is excellent - try it out.

And suddenly, my extremely artistic* World 4 is up.

DCubed was so infuriated that I found an easier way to speed run his water level that he kinda went out of his way to not play along with each levels theme. And now 4-2 has a woeful clear rate. It's not really that hard at all. But he just had to make a point.

Why not play them and find out if he did make that point?

*Levels may not be that artistic

Just made what probably is a basic level to screw with my brother. Premise is "What if Mario has a bad trip from his Mushrooms instead of becoming Super Mario?"

Hallucinogenic - CB98-0000-006B-705A

WVW69ibByBoA9XdKBA

Just made what probably is a basic level to screw with my brother. Premise is "What if Mario has a bad trip from his Mushrooms instead of becoming Super Mario?"

Hallucinogenic - CB98-0000-006B-705A

WVW69ibByBoA9XdKBA

I think I randomly played two of your levels last night.

Did not complete either. I'm so bad with the cape. Got to the Sonic part on the Hammer level.

Nicely done :) I did put cheat Lakitu in the cape one. Seems to be the only way many are completing it haha

New one

You Spin Me Right Round (38F2-0000-0070-8F71)

WVW69ibSiuUDEOZwa2

Edited by Serebii

I have 3 levels and 3 partly finished levels in reserve... If you have yet to try my levels, have a go and star if you enjoy....I only need 3 before I can upload more ;)

One for Star Trek TNG Fans:

Hope you like it. Took a long time to make.

My shortest, easiest level so far - another remake of a level from the media version. Name came first, level came second!

You Spin Me Right Round (38F2-0000-0070-8F71)

WVW69ibSiuUDEOZwa2

SHENANIGANS!

Only joking, I couldn't resist.

Not at all a level ID as I haven't uploaded/made much new but is it just me, or have the miiverse level images gone a bit shitty in quality? Like they all look a bit rough right now, and I swear they weren't before?!

Not at all a level ID as I haven't uploaded/made much new but is it just me, or have the miiverse level images gone a bit shitty in quality? Like they all look a bit rough right now, and I swear they weren't before?!

Nah it's just you, they were always a bit crummy, Rummy.

Great minds think alike :)

If that was true, you'd like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Grumpig.

...Or I would hate them...

Oh wait, it's been over a week! I've been meaning to ask two very important questions about the latest one... I've been on a media blackout since it got released in Japan, but I need to know this.

Can you recruit a Kecleon?

And if so, is it still, by far, the best Pokemon in the game?

If that was true, you'd like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Grumpig.

...Or I would hate them...

Oh wait, it's been over a week! I've been meaning to ask two very important questions about the latest one... I've been on a media blackout since it got released in Japan, but I need to know this.

Can you recruit a Kecleon?

And if so, is it still, by far, the best Pokemon in the game?

Yes and not from what I can discern

Yes and not from what I can discern

So no maxed out stats right from the get-go?

That's a shame, I always thought it was funny that having a Kecleon was proof that you've done everything in a Mystery Dungeon game. But I guess that affinity chart thing provides an easier way to get Kecleon, so it can't be ridiculously broken anymore...

Anyway, enough of that. Back on topic!

So I've finally got 50 stars and can upload more courses!

Yoshi? Or Run?

(4C46-0000-007A-8C40)

In this one you can go two routes. Generally the Yoshi route is harder. There are 3 secret mushrooms to collect. A short level and my first new super Mario style course.

Bob-omb Down This Castle

(E075-0000-007A-8E7D)

This is a Mario world castle level. It has a little story where you have to infiltrate and eventually bob-omb the place down. 3 secret 1ups of course

Over Under Over Under Over..Phew

(C7D3-0000-007A-96A4)

This is a bit of an epic Mario 3 level.... Where you start over then go under then go over....etc. 3 secret 1ups plus extra secrets!

Mario Bros. Endless Arcade Agony

(007B-0000-007A-A42C)

This is based on the original Mario bros coin up....with a twist...a sinister twist. Ever wondered how the enemies get into the arcade and who it is controlling them?!? Wonder no more....6 levels within 1 level plus a dark overworld! Of course there are 1ups in each of the 6 levels plus a mystery mushroom somewhere....

Also as an extra tough challenge, collect all the coins!

Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Woz

My first course, I'd say a medium difficulty.

ID: 40F4-0000-007A-F6E6

Enjoy

World 5 is up now!

Previously, you could do all my levels without running, but after 4 worlds, I think it's time to start forcing the player to run!

There's a Mystery Mushroom in every level (Except 5-2, for certain reasons, that just has a 1-up).

Heavily inspired by one of the stages in Super Mario Bros. 3, I thought I'd take a shot at it. Not a tricky level but one I hope people find fun.

New Giant Land (FD79-0000-007F-0880)

WVW69icGfXc5S22tUy