NEurope
Cube

Super Mario Maker Level IDs

Now that I've unlocked sub-worlds I've uploaded a couple more courses. I'm trying my best to try and replicate traditional Mario game level design (I'm probably way off) so if anyone wants to have a look and let me know what they think, that'd be much appreciated

73B7-0000-0037-5F7E

8664-0000-0037-7A39

These do not exist. Double check and triple check hexadecimals before posting, please.

Sorry I had to delete and tweak a couple of things. Here are the new codes:

66EB-0000-0037-BCFF

8AA9-0000-0037-C08C

Getting in on the fun.

Nothing too hard or exciting for my first few levels. This code is for my favourite though so far.

5739-0000-0038-C2A8

Kick and Run

My first level. I originally planned to have Goombas, but red Koopa Troopas were the only things smart enough not to walk off the edge. I think it's a bit challenging, but hopefully fun and not too frustrating.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Is there any way of making the pipes one way only?

Two ways:

- Make it too hight to reach.

- Use a one-way platform.

I completed the 1st jump... defeatedthe mushrooms.. came up to another jump and just quit. I hate you for making me play that level :heh:

so here is my revenge for you (15 attempts, 0 finishes)

EEE3-0000-002E-5E77

I would suggest leaving a coin trail dazzy, to show the intended route at least. I actually really like the level, it's like a rock climbing mario sim. If you ditch the bottomless pits (or even stick in a saving platform in them so a fall isn't inevitable death) then the frustration would be removed and I'd really look forward to trying to beat the level.

In its current state.. not going back there!

Oh by the way guys, I squeezed SMB World 1 into one long level, if anyone is interested:

970E-0000-0037-5874

There are a couple of secret areas to find if any of you are interested, one roughly halves the completion time (I finished it by the time the clock reached 450) and another one is a run off section I made in case someone is able to break my 1-1 section!

It's not 100% true to the original sadly, but it's the best I could for the time being.

I'll try it now :)

But when you say beat the mushrooms, you mean the goombas when you get the mushroom? If so, then I really do need to make things more clear, to me that is one of the easiest jumps in the game, wall jump from the left, jump and twist.... It couldn't be easier, but I guess it's only easy if you know.... I tell you what. This game is absolutely fascinating :)

And done.

You troll :)

I'll try it now :)

But when you say beat the mushrooms, you mean the goombas when you get the mushroom? If so, then I really do need to make things more clear, to me that is one of the easiest jumps in the game, wall jump from the left, jump and twist.... It couldn't be easier, but I guess it's only easy if you know.... I tell you what. This game is absolutely fascinating :)

And done.

You troll :)

My Mario bros U jumping skills are rather lacking, I haven't really played the series much at all.

I'd really like to have a go on a climbing wall level.. similar to your one (from what I have seen of it at least) but without such a punishing consequence when jumps are failed. that first jump is pretty solid.

btw, which route did you take on my level? I'd guess either the bottom route, or the top door route?

have you got any suggestions to make it kinder/better?

had another go. first jump.. 5% of my deaths.

2nd jump 15% of my deaths

3rd jump50% of my deaths.

first goomba pit, 5%

that next jump, with your hint helping, 5%

that next wall jumping section was fun, I really liked the learning curve there, it gave me time to develop the correct technique.

the goomba pipe fall bit is interesting.. I survived that...

then the second goomb pit :| 20% of my deaths happened there.

I'll give it another try tomorrow, but for tonight that's me done. I assume in the second pit I have to run, wall jump, then jump back over that bit and out? and looking at the map over view it looks ... interesting after that.. I assume sum long jumps + spins are necessary for that long interval?

anyway.. I'll star this once I complete it :D

Edited by Pestneb

Money Grows on P's

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Probably my favourite level I've made so far. I really like the puzzle/platforming mix here.

King Dry Bones' Lair

Here I wanted a spin on the castle boss idea.

Edited by tapedeck

Made some simple courses too, they aren't very hard to beat because I like relaxing hahah :p

New stage. Tests your flying abilities, has got several paths and it does have a way to try again if you screw up (if you have quick enough reflexes)

Is it a bird, a plane? It's Mario! - 0C62-0000-003C-15B3

WVW69iY6o2IBfEERDq

Final one as I disappear for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

My first level. Decided to create one even though I don't have everything unlocked.

A lot to improve, but I'm satisfied with the result.

Course ID E4C3-0000-003C-7C3B

Edit: And now I'm following all of you : peace:

Edit²: Made another one. It's not easy. Be warned:

Course ID D8E4-0000-003C-D7D8

Yes, I love spikes :p

Edited by drahkon

My much anticipated World 2 is up for your amusement. 4 levels in the Mario Bros. 3 style.

If you're not following me, here's the code for G2-1.

9846 - 0000 - 003D - 1AA3

Because there aren't Amiibo Mushrooms, I've put a 1-up Mushroom in each one. Try to find them!

Fairly embarassing question: How do you do those MiiVerse thingies? Not here in the forums, but on the Wii U.

Just uploaded this:

I'm particularly happy with how the boss battle turned out. :) Please check it out!

: peace:

Fairly embarassing question: How do you do those MiiVerse thingies?
What do you mean, Miiverse thingies? :blank:

Fairly embarassing question: How do you do those MiiVerse thingies? Not here in the forums, but on the Wii U.

It's automatic when you upload a level.

What do you mean, Miiverse thingies? :blank:

This thingy in your post. That's a Miiverse thingy. :p

It's automatic when you upload a level.

I see, thank you :)

Edit: Testing

Edited by drahkon

B816-0000-003D-D5D8.

Not really a level, it can be completed by 486 or so, but more a little bit of interactive scenery. You can die in it, but I would say this is an easier level

The first level I've made I'm really pleased with. Pretty tough start, but it's a pretty quick level overall!

Am I being stupid or is there no way to go to a level straight from Miiverse? Do I really have to write down the code from Miiverse to type into the game?

Looking forward to going through this thread and trying some more levels!

So there's a bit of a bug on my latest course, Frantic fortress!. :woops: Thanks to @Cube for bringing it to my attention.

Have left a Miiverse post just before the affected area, hopefully no one else gets stuck there now.

But for those that have disabled in-game Miiverse posts, do not jump above the windows along the top section of the course!

Will aim to better playtest future courses. :heh:

*EDIT*

Will be pretty damn impressed if anyone manages to hit the flagpole as low as I did on @Mandalore's Rocket Surf course: :D

WVW69iY_qzMpSsIYhb

:laughing:

Edited by RedShell