NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emerald Emblem

FIFA 16

So you guys are having two teams? Why? And why you not buying hero? Thought you enjoyed online FIFA? Too much too play?

Mines been dispatched.

I expect no less than what Lewandowski accomplished tonight, in the first match on Thursday, from you....... Lost....... Total Beast Mode.

Especially since you have been playing the shooting skill game in the demo for 4 hours straight. ;)

I would post a link to the video of Lewandowski's total annihilation, but I'm not allowed until I have made 15 posts.

Just FYI, I'm getting paid on the 5th, depending when the money comes in I'll be ordering FIFA same day, since I'll be on nights I'll only get to play from the following Sunday...I'll boost my online Pro for a few mornings to be match ready for Sunday.

So you guys are having two teams? Why?

Well, I think the first team will be the competetive team and the second one the casual.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

So you guys are having two teams? Why? And why you not buying hero? Thought you enjoyed online FIFA? Too much too play?

Mines been dispatched.

Check the first page dazzy and also emeralds response above.

I've got 16 packs of FUT with my preorder. Is this the kind of thing I can sell online?!

no they are tied to your account..thats assuming you bought digital.

no they are tied to your account..thats assuming you bought digital.

No, from shopto, I have a code.

What are you guys thinking of this so far? Played my first games on Co-op seasons last night. I think it feels a bit more arcadey than FIFA 15. I'm loving how much smarter defenders seem, interceptions are far easier. Hate it when you're standing in exactly the right place but the ball goes right through you.

What are you guys thinking of this so far? Played my first games on Co-op seasons last night. I think it feels a bit more arcadey than FIFA 15. I'm loving how much smarter defenders seem, interceptions are far easier. Hate it when you're standing in exactly the right place but the ball goes right through you.

Only played pro clubs so far but its a big improvement on 15, the AI for the defenders is massively improved as they make less mistakes and you can't just spam the pass button when wanting to ball, you have to be precise in asking for it as you would in passing it yourself.

Money well spent for me.

Edited by lostmario

Hmmm I'm not sure about the arcadey piece, the nullifying of pace makes it feel less arcadey to more. I find the new AI for defenders makes it harder to find space online against people who know what they are doing. Through balls feel much more earnt if they result in a goal. I have still found a lot of success with pace on the wings but more cutting inside and delivering killer low balls than crossing it in.

@dazzybee I'd imagine you could sell them...although don't expect big bucks there is genuine feeling that the free packs aren't the same as bought packs.

Hmmm I'm not sure about the arcadey piece, the nullifying of pace makes it feel less arcadey to more. I find the new AI for defenders makes it harder to find space online against people who know what they are doing. Through balls feel much more earnt if they result in a goal. I have still found a lot of success with pace on the wings but more cutting inside and delivering killer low balls than crossing it in.

@dazzybee I'd imagine you could sell them...although don't expect big bucks there is genuine feeling that the free packs aren't the same as bought packs.

I thought that the whole game seemed very quick, even if the forwards were a bit slower.

I thought that the whole game seemed very quick, even if the forwards were a bit slower.

I feel it's much slower that last year. There feels like more need to pass backwards to try and work some space.

My copy has arrived at my parents! Gonna pump my online pro up when I get home. c;

How is pro boosting in this game, still a chore?

EDIT: EA shield get! I scored in every round and got the odd assist as well, not a bad first night of FIFA, how I missed you.

Edited by Emerald Emblem
Automerged Doublepost

I don't think it feels arcadey at all. It feels less pacey and slick than 15.

I was a massive fan of 15 and I have to say that 16 has been a bit of a disappointment so far. The game seems much, much harder than 15 was on the same settings. I've already had to drop it down a difficulty and it still seems too hard. I've seen the same complaint online so I know I'm not alone there.

The game doesn't seem as fun or intelligent as 15. There's quite a few back-steps, in my opinion. The commentary being less fluid or interesting as before. I quite liked how cinematic 15 felt at times.

The only change I'm a fan of so far is how you can train your players in Manager Mode. Awesome edition. In all other departments, 15 is the better game.

Edit: Fucking hell. I now know why handballs is usually set to off in the default settings. Fucking annoying to give away a freekick every few minutes thanks to a handball. Really, really irritating. It wasn't this bad on 15.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I was a massive fan of 15 and I have to say that 16 has been a bit of a disappointment so far. The game seems much, much harder than 15 was on the same settings. I've already had to drop it down a difficulty and it still seems too hard. I've seen the same complaint online so I know I'm not alone there.

I would've said that's a positive aspect. I've always found FIFA to be too easy even on the highest setting. That's why I almost always play online now.

Having played it a fair bit since my original comments I would say that it isn't actually as fast as I first thought. I love how much better defenders are at intercepting the ball, much more realistic. Lobbed through balls have been rightly nerfed. They're far harder to play now which is much better. I'm enjoying the power (R1/RB) passed. It's a great option to have up your sleeve.

If anyone fancies trying Pro Clubs we've started a club called 'Cha Cha Asia'. We're playing right now!

What the heck happened to make me end up as manager?! I only played one night, decided this year wasn't for me on pro clubs and then I find out IV been made manager lol

Changed it back to @lostmario at his request :p

What the heck happened to make me end up as manager?! I only played one night, decided this year wasn't for me on pro clubs and then I find out IV been made manager lol

Changed it back to @lostmario at his request :p

We started a second team as we didn't fancy playing in Division 1 with the first team this weekend.

We left you in there so we wouldn't get the team disbanded.

Shame you've not done Pro Clubs this year, its pretty much N-E plus Josh.

We've won all the cups and just need the Div.1 title to complete the trophy cabinet.

I just didn't feel it that night I played, and work has been manic.

I'm starting a new job in January though, and my record isn't that bad... 14 played 5 goals and 2 assists lol

Sign in to follow this