NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
reaper673

Guild Wars: factions

I dont know how many of you play guild wars, but this weekend is the factions pvp weekend! We get to play with the new professions and skills and we can try out the battle isles, the new pvp area. Im going to be online all weekend (sleep? pfft, only noobs sleep) and I hope I will see you all there.

heres a summary of all the info plus how you can get a free copy to try out this weekend:

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106534

BTW, im looking for a guild so if anyone would take me on board... :o

yeah im looking forward to playing as the assasin and what was the other..., its sounds cool anyway.

i reas some where that the creators of this game were actually ex employees of making WOW. i dont know if this is true but im sure i read it somewhere and was quite surprised.

reaper whats your in game name so maybe we could find each other in game?

My name is Monkin Magic or Reapers Arrow

Yeh, there are alot of ex-blizzard people in the arenanet team and the influences of WoW do show.

As/Ri will be the first thing I do this weekend, and then spend some of the damn faction I earned :P

ahh ritualist isnt it, i remeber now, im gonna create one guy with both attributes, and like you said spend those well earned factions. i actually only have about 700 now, and i need 1000 to get a skill.

reaper we should meet in game or something, have you got msn, pm me if you do.

Sign in to follow this