NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Anathema

Request Free Professional Sigs.

Hello, I am a Sig Designer over at a site called Litium Online, we originally set up the site to help keep an old PC game alive and to teach people who played the game to use photoshop, it was relatively successful but we hit some problems and the site and forums had to be re-done. We are still in the process of doing updating everything, so it is kind of bare but we are accepting and completing requests ;) .

The service is 100% free and usually we will have your sig done for you within 24 hours, just depends on the number of requests, at the moment though we very very quiet. Tutorials on using photoshop will be uploaded in the next few weeks and anyone is welcome to veiw them.

If you are interested in learning how to make your own signatures and have access to a copy of photoshop, definitely come along, the Admins will gladly help anyone in need of help.

Here is an example of how we helped one person:

From this:

wow6jp.jpg

To this:

vision9zr.jpg

Still some things to learn, but he will get there.

To sum it all up, if you would like to design your own signatures and need help or you would like to request a free signature from our design team, go to http://www.df2.co.uk and register at our forums.

Thank you for reading. :o

Hey, one with Yoshi and marijuana in it, please :D

and my name in corner :D

black and green theme maybe, your the designer , u kno how to make em look nice xD

edit: just realised to post on your forums, but they aint working for me :S

If you ever check this again, you could make an 80x80 avatar for me (which matches with my sig).

I can't be bothered signing up for your forums, sorry. :p

As Anathema said, go to the Lithium forum (address in Anathema's post) and make your requests there. Anathema's a friend of mine in the real world and i know for a fact that he can make one hell of a sig, so don't hesitate in asking him for one... :)

Sign in to follow this