NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney - One-Shot Mafia

I don't blame him - I've been pretty inactive and as sprout said we have a small pool of people so its getting to the point of guessing.

I would try to puch the @Sheikah lynch though - owing to the fact there is a vote on already and such a hard defense of Diageo yesterday. I would hold the vote to let him speak but unless I throw down we could get nothing done today. Vote: Sheikah

I'm not convinced of anything, but if there are no other leads, Sheikah is our best bet.

Vote: Sheikah

Just picking at random to get a response. I'm fine to Change vote: Sheikah

Vote Standings

Sheikah (4): Rummy, Marcamillian, Dannyboy, Cube

Majority is 5

The 5th session has now ended

-----

October 17, 20:15 PM

The Portsman Estate

Main Hall

"Nice!" said Agent Lang

"What?"

"Athena just called me, she finally managed to get a new laptop case!"

"Huh, neat."

mr-paul has replaced Dedede

(Why does he care so much? Genuine concern, or is he feeling guilty?)

"Well, it seems a lot of people are still burn over from that kickass guitar concert that brought down the forums. Either that, or my voice went bust from yelling so much, and nobody heard me. Maybe both.

So let's take another break."

-----------------

Remaining Players (9):

@Cube

@Dannyboy-the-Dane[/url]

@MadDog

@Marcamillian

@mr-paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sprout

@The Peeps

The 5th break will now begin.

Due to the lack of opportunity from my part, I could only end the day at this time. It's possible that this break may also last longer than usual, but I'll see what I can do.

(Also, Rummy, thanks for letting me know about Dedede. Hope things get better on his end)

Edited by Jonnas

I got a notification for your post, Cube, but not for Jonnas's. Thinking about it, I haven't got any notifications from Jonnas's mentions.

After taking another look at my mention list, I noticed that Jonnas' mentions for me haven't worked since the 12th of July. Also, when I quote his posts with tags after that date his tagged text looks like this:

@[*URL=http://www.n-europe.com/forum/member.php?u=364]Cube[*/URL]

But when I quote the last post he made on my mention list his tagged text looks like this:

[*MENTION]Cube[*/MENTION]

(minus the * for both)

Jonnas, are you sure you didn't just... forget how to tag users, pal? =P

Break 5 has now ended

------------

October 17, 20:30 PM

The Portsman Estate

Main Hall

"Phew, that was quite the lengthy break! But you know what? I found out another thief!

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

Majority is 5

Session 6 will now start

Righty ho guys, I'm back in the game!

I apologise in advance if I'm not fully aware of all goings on, so if I have questions, don't think I'm stupid.

So I might as well put my cards on the table. So I replaced Dedede. I'm Interpol Agent Lang. I use handcuffs to roleblock people. I believe the mafia have caught onto this, as the last two breaks (excluding break 4 where no-one did anything) they've tried to lead me astray in the form of a mysterious shadow. Break 3 nothing happened, most probably because Dedede didn't send a target, but this break just gone I followed the shadow and ended up targeting Dick Gumshoe - Sprout. My original target was Sheikah, as Wendy Oldbag seemed to be the main suspect from the previous session.

Any developments from your activities, other partygoers??

I didn't seem to get mentioned before either.

Not really sure why people tried to lynch me - I've been honest with everyone here what I've done every single night. I tried to push DuD's lynch because he was caught twice targeting the guy who died and I had a readout that said Diageo targeted who he said he did which put DuD in the spotlight again (looking back, it now looks like Diageo did target DuD rather than my evidence being forged, making DuD untargetable as 2 people could not reach DuD that night; nobody else came forward to say they made that happen). I pushed hard for the lynch because I believed it, straight up confessing to roleblocking him one night too. Hardly subtle or tactful.

My first night's ability was also to report to the town in the writeup what somebody did that night, and that info got confirmed. Bit of a shit power for Mafia to wield to say the least.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane I hope you at least can stop things getting out of hand should they start going down this shitty path again.

@Cube I may have missed the part where you explained your power (or forgot) - does this mean you targeted Sprout?

@Cube I may have missed the part where you explained your power (or forgot) - does this mean you targeted Sprout?

I'm a reverse tracker and targeted Sprout. Sprout previously confirmed my power.

I know Dedede hadn't posted at all, but Marcamillian has been very vague about his actions throughout the game.

The mafia have potentially 3 people left, maybe 2 depending on how Jonnas has balanced the game. We need to get the right person today so it's time for people to detail all of their actions, I think.

MadDog Peeps and Marcamillian have all been rather quiet, dawg. I'm gonna Vote:MadDog for being the quietest of the lot!

MadDog Peeps and Marcamillian have all been rather quiet, dawg. I'm gonna Vote:MadDog for being the quietest of the lot!

Why not Marcamillian, the one who killed Sprout?

Vote: Marcamillian.

Why not Marcamillian, the one who killed Sprout?

Vote: Marcamillian.

Because I did not notice that at all!

Vote:Marcamillian

I don't see that it's relevant to reveal just now :p

I will Vote: Marcamillian

I had my notes stolen last night, I assume that was you MadDog?

We might as well use this day rather than rush through a lynch. There's 3 votes on and we don't know much of the happenings of the last night other than who targeted Sprout. It'd be useful to get a grasp on everyone a bit more to make the good guys targeting more efficient in the next break. I will vote for Marcamillian once we have more discussion, as I know the culprit was not me.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane ?????

@Mr\-Paul - Targeted Sheikah, redirected by a shadow, ended up roleblocking/handcuffing Sprout.

@Rummy ???

@Sheikah ??? Does your ability change each break?

@The Peeps - had notes stolen, targeted ????

I think someone with an info gathering role is mafia - either a role cop or tracker - otherwise they wouldn't know to keep redirecting me as Dedede never told his role.

Right, things are getting interesting. I tried to target Sprout, but was redirected to Marcamillian by the shadow. Sadly, had I been able to reach Sprout, I could have saved him, as I am a kill protector. As Sheikah seems to have found out and is alluding to, I can also protect somebody from a lynch each day.

Now, what I am wondering is exactly how the shadow works, since Mr-Paul was redirected to Sprout while I was redirected away from Sprout.

Rummy is a tracker, and Sprout investigated him to reveal he was innocent.

Vote Standings

Marcamillian (3): Cube, Rummy, The Peeps

Majority is 5