NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney - One-Shot Mafia

These who are the peeps targeted each break.

1: Marcamillian

2: Dannyboy

3: Sprout

4: [blank]

5: Dannyboy

Can you confirm Peeps?

Sad to say I was told that Peeps targeted mr-paul - which goes half in favour of what's being claimed by some.

Though if Sheikah and Peeps were in cahoots...

So you know I wasn't the killer but still stuck a vote on. You're certain we're looking for 2?

4 was sprout again I think - it must've been the night he was 'protected' by diageo. I was distracted by music. Not at home so I'm on my phone and not willing to go through all my pms on it :p all seems correct from memory.

If we're looking for one I'd say it's sheikah or rummy - might just be saying the latter because of his poor voting strategy this phase :P

I think with the 13 we might well be looking at 2 - we've gotten Diageo and Marcamillian so far, right?

Plus I was exonorated ages ago, and have been pretty upfront all game since like day 2/3. Are you saying you find out what people do, @The Peeps?

Yeah, Rummy was investigated as good. Doesn't completely clear him, but if we trust Cube's info, which I do, he wasn't the killer, so isn't a priority.

So we have:

Cube: reverse tracked Dannyboy, targeted by MadDog and Sheikah

Rummy: tracked Peeps to Mr-Paul

Mr-Paul: attempted to roleblock Sheikah, couldn't find him.

Peeps: claims redirection from Sheikah to Mr-Paul, we know he ended up at me, but redirection not confirmed

Sheikah: claims to have done a swap/redirection between himself and Mr-Paul

MadDog: Still hasn't answered after extensive questioning.

The thing putting me off Sheikah is that he is completely contradicting Cube's evidence, and the only person backing him up is Peeps, who we know nothing about apart from his claimed targets. It feels like Peeps actually straight up targeted me and they may have created the redirection story to give them both an alibi, but Cube's info contradicts their claims.

Peeps and MadDog, we still haven't had full claims of what you actually do. Tell us your powers and targets, and if you're good, we can disprove false mafia claims.

If there's two left, for me it's gotta be Peeps and Sheikah. If there's just the one, it could be either Sheikah or MadDog.

My targets are above and I investigate my target each night and see what they're up to. It's more flavour based than a typical power cop as I get the specific actions rather than what someone did. I can give an example later if need be - still posting from my phone when I can. I'm just giving all the info I can from today rather than intentionally giving sheikah an alibi. His story matches mine but he claimed after me so could have constructed it that way. On the other hand there has definitely been a redirection and no one else is saying they did it.

What did you do last night Maddox? Sorry if I missed it

Yup, I don't understand why my info would be wrong, but the redirections in this game have confused me (as in me, not my character/results) so I'm not sure what to think about it.

So Rummy confirms that Peeps targeted Paul, Peeps says that he went to Paul when trying to target me, Paul tried to target me with a roleblock but he went to himself, thus spending the night fisting a wall. You can be pretty sure this target switch went down.

I think with the 13 we might well be looking at 2 - we've gotten Diageo and Marcamillian so far, right?

Plus I was exonorated ages ago, and have been pretty upfront all game since like day 2/3. Are you saying you find out what people do, @The Peeps?

Exonorated how? And when?

If this is the case then the only real way forward is to Vote: Maddog

So Rummy confirms that Peeps targeted Paul, Peeps says that he went to Paul when trying to target me, Paul tried to target me with a roleblock but he went to himself, thus spending the night fisting a wall. You can be pretty sure this target switch went down.

But I don't know that I went to myself, just that I couldn't get to you. If I was redirected to myself, surely I'd actually cuff myself - punching the wall sounds more inconclusive.

I still don't understand why you would redirect from me to you/you to me if the intention was to protect me after I caught one of the culprits. Surely if those were your intentions, you'd swap me with someone you suspect to be bad?

@Peeps I'd like those examples in full, if possible.

N1: Marcamillian - visited Sprout and went to target someone else after but I couldn't see who it was.

N2: Dannyboy - was observing sprout and his belongings from a distance but never got close.

N3: Sprout - I heard some hellish music and had no result

N5: Dannyboy - he ran after something but I couldn't see what. Afterwards he kept looking at Mia Fey

N6: Sheikah - on my way to Sheikah I ran into mr-paul instead. I saw him walk through a few corridors before he decided to punch a wall.

Night 1 - Sheikah - Didn't have anything to steal, because he might have got mad.

Night 2 - DuD - Freaked out by shadow, ended up targeting Rummy. Took some handcuffs.

Night 3 - Sprout - Music stopped me.

Night 4 - Nobody

Night 5 - The Peeps - Already said what I found.

Night 6 - Dannyboy - Took his lawyer badge. Guess that was all I could get since he was killed by someone.

There's all my targets. You're wasting your time pushing me, it's clear as day I'm good. I've been open all game.

Also going to Vote - Sheikah

It's not clear at all @MadDog. What exactly is your role. You haven't explained it at all. For all we know, it's related to items, so it sounds like a cloning power (but Sprout had that), or you can actually permanently reduce someone's power.

Actually, with this information, there are only two possibilities:

- The person framing others can also do something else at the same time.

- MadDog is guilty.

Vote Standings

The Peeps (1): Rummy

MadDog (1): The Peeps

Sheikah (1): MadDog

Majority is 4

-----------

Since I started the session at such an awkward time, and since that last break lasted so long, I might give you an extra couple hours tomorrow, if discussion is heated enough.

I'm actually really torn as, thinking about it, point 1 would explain why I got the result of Sheikah targeting me...

I've said quite a few times...

I steal something from whoever I target.

Sorry, I was meant to remove vote a while ago. If it ain't Peeps it's MadDog or Sheikah or both for me.

I've said quite a few times...

I steal something from whoever I target.

Yes, but what do you do with it?

Yes, but what do you do with it?

It just provides info. I don't gain powers or anything like that.

Vote Standings

MadDog (1): The Peeps

Sheikah (1): MadDog

Majority is 4

The 7th session has now ended

-----

October 17, 21:00 PM

The Portsman Estate

Main Hall

"Hmm... Some discussion was made, but I guess people aren't confident enough to vote...

We need another break, I see!"

-----------------

Remaining Players (6):

@Mr\-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

The 7th break will now begin.

Break 7 has now ended

------------

October 17, 21:05 PM

The Portsman Estate

Main Hall

"Agent Lang..."

rou-glared_zpsz8uvy6zh.gif

"Let me guess, weak framing attempt, and now I'm the next one to go."

"You don't have to leave, Jim! Nobody believes you're guilty!"

rou-showd_zpsdy30wpqv.gif

"It's alright, you know? It's been this way with everybody else, overstaying my welcome would be disrespectful for those who left earlier, like Athena Cykes.

rou-handsd_zpsvf4cwwfx.gif

Lang Zi says: 'The hunt depends on the respect shared among the pack'"

"Oh... That's cool, Jim, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this mystery soon enou-"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

rou-laughb_zpsdaedajut.gif

"Not before me you won't! Now that I'm out, I can question Diageo and Marcamillian to my heart's content!"

*sigh*

mr-paul has left the game. He was Shi-Long Lang, and he was Innocent.

--------------------------------

Remaining Players (5):

@Cube

@MadDog

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

Majority is 3

Session 8 will now start

I witnessed Sheikah specifically luring Mr-Paul somewhere. Really seems like he's the one to vote for but I'll wait to see what others have found. Care to explain your actions Sheikah?