NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney - One-Shot Mafia

No excuses - I've been crap at posting ( sorry most of all to Jonnas).

Well - targeting sprout eh? Well I did! Suspecting that Danny's power might be beneficial I redirected Danny to Sprout last night.

tbf I should really be lynched - I've not contributed but at least I can shed some light on what I've done.

N1 - Diageo to Dedede

N2 - Rummy to Maddog

N3 - Dedede to Maddog - unsuccessful

N4 - Nothing happened

n5 - Danny to Sprout

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

@Marcamillian, so you're saying you made Dannyboy target Sprout?

Remove vote

Because Dannyboy claims differently, but it would be understandable if he lied about it if he was the person framing others.

I am indeed saying that - it would appear that we have 2 redirectors - or a sprout clone knocking around in the mafia

I am indeed saying that - it would appear that we have 2 redirectors - or a sprout clone knocking around in the mafia

NotSoFast.png

If what you were saying was true, Cube would've tracked Dannyboy to Sprout - I was redirected to him and he tracked me, not who redirected me.

I don't believe you one bit, sir.

Vote: Marcamillian

I can't end the session properly right now (prob tomorrow), but its end has been decided.

And what you see in that write-up might surprise you! But you're free to talk in the thread until then.

Not so fast! [Fancy image of day power]

Danny was redirected twice - one by me once by another. Clearly I was too fast in the draw

Let me guess: Dannyboy's "protect from lynch" is actually a one-use "speed up lynch" power, and he was the killer.

Nope, I have no such power. I can stop a lynch each day with the "Objection!" bubble.

I don't trust Marc, however; I see nothing in my PM to suggest I was redirected twice. If the day hadn't ended, I would vote for him.

Also, I'm away this weekend, so I'll probably only be online morning and evening.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Let me guess: Dannyboy's "protect from lynch" is actually a one-use "speed up lynch" power, and he was the killer.

Let's not forget Shiekah and Dannyboy were two of the defenders of Diageo, no? I didn't get why you changed up to Marcamillian today.

I think we're not doing well enough on the activity front to get out of this all that well really.

Vote Standings

Marcamillian (3): Rummy, The Peeps, mr-paul

Majority is 5

The 6th session has now ended

-----

October 17, 20:40 PM

The Portsman Estate

Main Hall

makoto-uhoh28a29_zpssryo561n.gif

(Whoa, Jim, tensions are high, like in a Mexican standoff! Well, more like a Californian standoff, which is not that different, if you think about it. You could even call it a step-Mexican standoff! On the other hand, let's not go ther-)

NotSoFast.png

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

rou-zoomb_zpsfzyjf9yw.gif

"Ms.Fey, you are under arrest!"

y-mia-damage_zpsbwajieqc.gif

"Wh-What?"

"You have been named a suspect in what seems to be a theft of some high-profile grape juice. From now on, every thing you say can and will be used against you in international court!"

"Whoa, Jim, wait a sec!"

"You have the right to a lawyer, which I suppose will not be a problem for y-"

y-mia-thinkingb_zpsqpl6czqg.gif

"Okay, okay, fine! I confess, it was me, I stole the grape juice! Geez, did you have to take it this far?"

"In my business, taking it too far is the only way to get anywhere"

"Still, Jim, that was a bit too much, don't do it again, bro."

"Tsk, alright. Not like there's any need to. Marcamillian can tell us everything, from motives to naming the rest of her accomplices"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

y-mia-hairflip.gif

"...Agent Lang, whatever happened to my right to remain silent?"

rou-erkc.gif

(Oh, she's good)

mr-paul has caught Marcamillian with a one-time power. He was guilty.

-----------------

Remaining Players (7):

@Cube

@Dannyboy-the-Dane

@MadDog

@mr-paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

The 6th break will now begin.

Since I'm back on Monday, that's when the next session starts. I'll be accepting PMs until then.

Edited by Jonnas

@Cube did you manage to fix the mention thing? The above mentions don't look to have worked for anyone looking at Jonnas's mention page.

Break 6 has now ended

(I'm very, very sorry for this grand delay, I seriously wasn't expecting how busy I'd get after returning)

------------

October 17, 20:50 PM

The Portsman Estate

Main Hall

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

makoto-fistd_zpse8bjok32.gif

"Phoenix Wright!"

"What?"

"Normally, I see these framing attempts as just that, but this one is pretty damning! A photo of you drinking straight from the bottle? And with a weird beanie hat on, too!"

phoenix-sheepish28a29_zpslpwqan4p.gif

"...O-Oh dear, look at that."

"So you admit it! I can't believe you man, you thought we wouldn't recognize you if you were hiding your hair?"

phoenix-sweatinga.gif

"N-No, wait, I-I mean, uhhh... Th-That's not me, that's... my... identical cousin, yeah"

"Your what?"

"My cousin Ph...Phineas. Phineas Wright"

"..."

"..."

"And this cousin of yours is in my house, drinking from my grape juice?"

phoenix-sheepishb.gif

"W-Well, you see, I... invited him to the party! And he likes to brew grape juice in his spare time, I'm sure that's just a personal blend!"

"..."

"..."

"...Danny, that is by far the worst defense I've ever-"

"Yo, Feeenieeehhh!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

hobo-laughs_zpskmcexzfq.gif

I finally found you, couz'!"

"Hey, Phineas"

"Where have you been, man? Playing those cerebral games with your friends again?"

"Y-Yeah, you could say that"

"Well, hurry up. The juice I brought is almost over, and it's some of my best one yet. You gotta have a taste!"

"Mr.Portsman, may I-"

*sigh* "Just go, Danny, knock yourself out"

Dannyboy-the-Dane has left the game. He was Phoenix Wright, and he was Innocent.

--------------------------------

Remaining Players (6):

@Cube

@MadDog

@Mr-Paul

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

Majority is 4

Session 7 will now start

Edited by Jonnas

@Mr\-Paul

@Mr\-Paul for the lynch.

Anyway, MadDog and Sheikah targeted Dannyboy. So MadDog is probably the killer.

Well, I still want to vote MadDog or Peeps for their quietness yet still being in the game. In fact, I'm just going to Vote:The Peeps now because his general quietness has been bugging me the most!

No one's really asked me anything and I've not had anything to report. It's interesting that you would slap a vote on with such a low majority and not even ask anything of me. Last night I seem to have been redirected to Mr-Paul, my original target was sheikah.

I targeted Sheikah, he was untargetable. I wasn't redirected as far as I know, I just couldn't find him. My PM said I punched a concrete wall in frustration :P

Speak up @MadDog and @Sheikah.

I'm also amazed I managed to get that lynch through. I was drunk and almost totally forgot that the phase was almost ending!

I target switched myself with you Paul seeing as I thought you were more likely to be killed/screwed with after you scored against the Mafia.

Second post: not sure why Cube got that result. Didn't get anything back from Jonnas to suggest anything weird happened to me.

Paul would you know of any reason why you were untargetable?

I targeted Sheikah, he was untargetable. I wasn't redirected as far as I know, I just couldn't find him. My PM said I punched a concrete wall in frustration :P

Speak up @MadDog and @Sheikah.

I'm also amazed I managed to get that lynch through. I was drunk and almost totally forgot that the phase was almost ending!

That matches up with what my PM says you did. Sheikah is clear of killing too if he is indeed a target switcher. What did you do @Rummy and @MadDog?

You switched me with you so if I got targeted to be killed or messed with, you would take the brunt instead? If you're innocent, why not switch me with someone you suspect to be guilty?

There's no reason why I should've been untargetable. It was you I couldn't reach, anyway. I could've been redirected to myself, but it doesn't really suggest that in my PM.

@Rummy, did you track anyone to anyone?

The rest of you, full disclosure of what you've done please. Sheikah, I believe you switch powers, which is making me think you're the mafia equivalent of Sprout - versatile. I may be wrong of course, but that's why I tried targeting you again.

@MadDog/@The Peeps, same from you. What have you done? Don't say you feel no need to say. One more correct lynch and I reckon we've found the final culprit. Hiding stuff now just reduces our chances.

Obviously i'm not the killer, I've given information I've gathered throughout the game.

Cube and sheikahs information doesn't match up so we should see what's going on there.

I've already said I was redirected from sheikah to Mr-Paul and my ability worked with him so there's evidence that Mr-Paul was not untargetable and also that sheikah (or someone) switched himself with Mr-Paul. Cube, is there any way you could've been tampered with?

do we think it's likely that the mafia can kill as well as perform their normal action or that there are 2 scumnags left giving sheikah the chance to cover his tracks?

We already know the Mafia can forge or manipulate evidence (as Sprout revealed), so it's possible they've done that.

Obviously i'm not the killer, I've given information I've gathered throughout the game.

Giving information doesn't exclude you from being the killer. And all I've seen you really say is that you've taken handcuffs off a few people. You need to give a bit more than that if you don't want people to suspect you.

What do you know?? We know you targeted Peeps the night before last, what did you find?

Sad to say I was told that Peeps targeted mr-paul - which goes half in favour of what's being claimed by some.

Though if Sheikah and Peeps were in cahoots...