NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney - One-Shot Mafia

I haven't been killing. I assume they have a way of knowing someone's target and then they kill the same person as me.

Wouldn't be very convenient to kill someone on the guilty team though would it?

I haven't been killing. I assume they have a way of knowing someone's target and then they kill the same person as me.

Wouldn't be very convenient to kill someone on the guilty team though would it?

That is the weirdest power you've just made up there. So basically you claim to be an alignment investigator, but all your targets are dead so you have no information to give and now have been roleblocked and still have nothing.

So you have no proof of your power and have targeted two victims. I think there's enough there for a lynch to be honest.

Vote DuD

Yep day powers in a game containing day powers is mind bogling and whos ever heard of a tracker??

Absolute ridiculous ideas.. i agree ;)

Yep day powers in a game containing day powers is mind bogling and whos ever heard of a tracker??

Absolute ridiculous ideas.. i agree ;)

What day power are you talking about? And what does a tracker have to do with anything. Are you saying they have a tracker that tracked you each night, got their result before the night was over and decided if they wanted to kill your target just so you could look suspicious?

Very simple altogether.

Am I correct in assuming you targeted sprout but couldn't reach him? Maybe because of some sick ass guitar playing?

Yes, I was trying to reach him. However, due to some absolutely horrific music, I couldn't concentrate.

Yes, I was trying to reach him. However, due to some absolutely horrific music, I couldn't concentrate.

Well you can confirm that I was not the killer last night then.

How is that to say your not aware of a team mate who made sprout untargetable. That's a pretty standard means for a mafia alibi.

I tried targeting Sprout and was distracted by music.

DuD still remains suspicious, obvs.

Vote: DuD

Zvarri.. I targetted Jay :blank:

Nah, I didn't really.. I was unable to reach my target. I was deterred by shrieking.

See, that's the difference to you private detectives and us real detectives, pal. After a heated discussion like last night, you can't go targeting the obvious because people are going to anticipate that. You have to do the unexpected! Lucky that I copied your powers, eh? And instead of incriminatin' someone (which knowing Jonnas was very much a possibility if you were a thief...), I investigated Rummy and found out that he was innocent.

This confirms that DuD is an alignment investigator, as he has claimed (he's just a pretty unlucky one... and not very good at theorising to boot, but that's private detectives for ya =P). This also means it was impossible for him to incriminate Mr-Paul and Sméagol. And as my evidence showed yesterday, the only other person to target Sméagol during Break 2... was Diageo, pals.

Vote: Diageo

I didn't get my shiz done this night. My target was sleeping.

Following on from yesterday - Diageo or DuD. I'm leaning one way at the moment but I would like to hear from @Sheikah. What happened to you in the night?

See, that's the difference to you private detectives and us real detectives, pal. After a heated discussion like last night, you can't go targeting the obvious because people are going to anticipate that. You have to do the unexpected! Lucky that I copied your powers, eh? And instead of incriminatin' someone (which knowing Jonnas was very much a possibility if you were a thief...), I investigated Rummy and found out that he was innocent.

This confirms that DuD is an alignment investigator, as he has claimed (he's just a pretty unlucky one... and not very good at theorising to boot, but that's private detectives for ya =P). This also means it was impossible for him to incriminate Mr-Paul and Sméagol. And as my evidence showed yesterday, the only other person to target Sméagol during Break 2... was Diageo, pals.

Surely last night you should have used Smeagol's power like you had said then instead of DuD's or that doesn't make sense?

Surely last night you should have used Smeagol's power like you had said then instead of DuD's or that doesn't make sense?
I said no such thing, pal. That's what you just assumed. I said that I copy a person's power with the "Hey Pal!" bubble and use that person's power the following break. And during the previous session, I used it on DuD, pal.

And you couldn't have investigated me and cleared this whole thing up? Great investigating pal.

I don't know what to say now to be honest. If anyone else tried to target DuD the night before they would have been able to confirm that I indeed targeted him. But MadDog got redirected by some shadow and a few other players aren't speaking up and probably didn't send targets.

The only thing I can think of is that you were messed with Sprout. But to be honest I would vote for me at this point because no one else has any leads.

Vote Standings

Diageo (2): DuD, Sprout

DuD (2): Diageo, MadDog

Majority is 6

Uh... yo, pal. This is new information, what are you talkin' about? This must have been during Break 1, right?

On break 1 jayseven targetted Diageo; but I didn't know what he'd done to him. On break 2, I was roleblocked/cuffed, but someone's info(I think Cube) suggested jayseven hadn't targetted me AND jayseven said he had been told on break 2 that he was told he didn't need to target his target or that it was useless - if that was me then someone ELSE was the roleblocker who roleblocked me with handcuffs, and so I felt it rather convenient that Diageo retrospectively claimed my roleblocker was his roleblocker, when I don't think it was the case. I think he WAS tied up rather than handcuffed, and I thought it'd be by jayseven and he was trying to make a fit to suit him.

Having tried to track Diageo again last night - I couldn't/he 'apparently' targeted no one with some flavour, but I had added flavour that said he was targetting someone and I couldn't quite see or so.

[character] Or something like that, dawg. I don't buy he had nuthin' to do with our juice going missing...which means I still ain't getting paid til we get to the bottom of this!

I'll Remove Vote for now and give time for everyone to come forward with any potential new info.

Zvarri.. I targetted Jay :blank:

Nah, I didn't really.. I was unable to reach my target. I was deterred by shrieking.

If anyone knows the shreikah, it stands to reason they're guilty seeing as they roleblocked a claimed alignment investigator.

Ha. Must be guilty because they roleblocked a claimed alignment investigator? You're having a laugh, right? I was a roleblocker last night. Does it surprise you that I roleblocked the guy I wanted to lynch?

What's more surprising is that you tried to target me and not Diageo despite trying to lynch him.

Calling bollocks here. Come on guys.

Vote: DuD

Have your read what sprout did.?

My role is confirmed.. good luck with that lynch :)

Well there's more water-tight logic - it's confirmed now. Jonnas hath decree Gamemaster status upon Sprout, apparently. Because Sprout cannot at all be part of the fucking Mafia.

Does anyone not notice a considerable amount of horseshit here? So DuD is an alignment investigator who did not bother targeting the guy he suspected may be Mafia. Sprout apparently both role cops and uses their abilities (which seems rather OP to me) and used alignment investigation on...Rummy? Out of interest, does using your abilities get routed through a magic 8 ball?

I am actually near enough 100% convinced Rummy is town now, as I don't think they'd want to link themselves to another scumnag. Oh hai Rummy, you're town. Ohmagawd he's right! Dat guy is so what he says he is.

Cube has confirmed Sprouts power keep clutching though :laughing:

The whole mafia outed themselves to save one of them.

Ohmagawd.

The whole mafia outed themselves to save one of them.

Ohmagawd.

Oh I have no doubt he's a power mimic. I just very much doubt what he claims you are is true. What's really telling is that neither of you have tried to investigate Diageo yet are trying to push through a lynch on him.

It would probably make more sense to lynch Sheikah than Diageo:

I'm pretty certain he's scum and we know he's a roleblocker.

There's no point in them keeping me alive now, so they'll probably off the alignment cop tonight I guess. However Sprout could still possibly get another use out of me.

If we lynch their roleblocker they can only stop one of us?

I think we're looking at Diageo, Sheikah, Dannyboy + 1 as the guilty parties?

Any suggestions?

...@Jonnas, can I just say that when you were dishing out the roles for this mafia, you gave Sheikah the perfect character, pal. =P

That said, whilst I get that Mafia games can be stressful sometimes, there's no need for becoming frustrated to the point of swearing or getting aggressive towards others. This is a game, and I'm sure we all want it to be a fun to play with a non-hostile environment. Please try to be more respectful to your fellow players, no matter what alignment in the game you think they may be.

Theres no point investigating someone who 100% framed smeagol? He was the only other person to target him.

Guilty as sinn.