NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney - One-Shot Mafia

Wait wait what, you saying I targeted myself pops? That just don't make no sense for me, never in a million!

Wait wait what, you saying I targeted myself pops? That just don't make no sense for me, never in a million!

Sorry, kid, my glasses must have gotten foggy. It was @Dedede that I saw.

It's my power, I take an item from whoever I target.

Did anyone else target DuD?

I thought you tried to make me go mad?

Did you target me Rummy?

That wasn't my game last night - and thanks to the punk who cuffed me I didn't even get my own business done anyhow!

I want to know why an interpol agent is interested in you. We just came to deliver rape juice, the last thing we want is a qualified agent sniffing around.

Not that they have anything to find.

I want to know why an interpol agent is interested in you. We just came to deliver rape juice, the last thing we want is a qualified agent sniffing around.

Not that they have anything to find.

What kind of juice is that, pal?!

That said, I'd also like to know why @Dedede would target Rummy. Assuming he's a roleblocker based on what Rummy has said, wouldn't it be more logical to go after DuD to potentially prevent someone else from bein' implicated? And speaking of which, what were you up to, @DuD? Don't think you can avoid bein' asked questions after what the Oldbag saw previously, pal! You're still arguably the most suspect!

Just a slip of the tongue, officer. I've only ever sold legitimate products.

I have seen your request and will respond properly after work and shopping. Even Ace Detectives have other commitments. Zvarri.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane I have noted your interest in Sprout during the break and find it fairly suspicious. Would you care to explain your actions?

Speaking of that, in the interest of having all information out there, nobody targeted Dannyboy during the first break.

Phoenix_Embarrassed_1.gif

Eheheh ... sorry for my absence last session, guys. I was out all day and missed most of the discussion. I realise this makes me seem suspicious.

First of all, I did indeed target Sprout last break, but I assure you there were no ill intentions behind it. And for the sake of full disclosure, I targetted Dedede during the first break. I don't wish to reveal the nature of my break power just yet, if that's all right.

One thing that came up in the discussion last session that I pondered: Sprout seemed to suggest we could deduce something about The Peeps's actions during the first break from the mention of him in Sheikah's write-up, but I merely read it as pure flavour, considering Sheikah's and Peeps's characters.

As for the current discussion, I'm curious about the exact nature of your power, @MadDog; handcuffs are not really relevant to Rummy's character, but seems to reflect what was happening to him (a straight-up roleblock or perhaps a jailkeep?). Is it specified in your power exactly what you find out about your target? Also, as a side note, last session you mentioned finding a tidbit of information on Sheikah - I presume this was then also through grabbing an item from his person?

Seems like all us ladies will be spending our time outside!

I did what I intended to last night - no message told me otherwise.

A little bit of late night hand cuffing? Aren't we all very macho. I don't read too much into the confusion around this. Plenty of clients are briefly detained to clear their characters.

Zvarri..

Let me bring my evidence to the court.

Firstly lets discuss the people who've peaked my interest so far:

Break 1 was Athena (Mr-Paul).

Break 2 was Franziska (Smeagol).

I'm sure even Phoenix Wright could spot a pattern here, however let this Ace Detective try to assure you of my innocence.

I have 3 theories:

1) I am the person making people leave this party. There is no outside interference. I am unknowingly guilty.

2) I am being framed as the person making people leave the party.

If true, it's mighty coincidental that I was implicated by Wendy (Sheikah) in the write-up from the start, it then seems from Larry (@MadDog 's) comment I've been made untargetable the following break (possible plan?).

3) This is a total coincidence.

I'll add a 4th from your perspectives:

4) I'm lying.

Does anyone know who has targeted me so far?

2) I am being framed as the person making people leave the party.

If true, it's mighty coincidental that I was implicated by Wendy (Sheikah) in the write-up from the start, it then seems from Larry (MadDog's) comment I've been made untargetable the following break (possible plan?).

Now, maybe I have it wrong, pal, but the problem with that theory of yours for break 2 (the thieves making you untargetable to somehow frame you) is that the thieves would have to know that you would target who they were gonna incriminate for it to work. You could have targeted anyone, and that plan would have fallen apart, right? How do you explain that, pal?

Double Post: We also haven't heard from @Dedede, @Diageo and @jayseven in this session yet, so it would be nice to hear what you've got up to last break, pals. We kinda know what Dedede did, but he still has some questions to ask.

Zvarri..

I can't do all the work :p

I don't even know I was untargetable? MadDog can possibly clarify this?

To be in the write-up targetting the victim after break 1 and to have then targetted the victim in break 2 would be a massive coincidence if something isn't going on here.

All I know is I was successful in my actions both nights and I had no malicious intentions for either person.

Potentially.. they may not need to know my target? It could be that they change my action?

Anyway, if people have info relating to people targetting Mr-Paul, Smeagol or me, please fill in some blanks.

Zvarri..

I don't fully understand my role, but I've been told that my target last night didn't need me to target them - so I have no pieces to the puzzle this time I'm afraid

Some fool was stepping on my turf, caught me from behind and cuffed me to a railing dawg! Obviously can't handle the OG that is Wocky Kitaki runnning loose, heh.

That's what happened to me the first night, and some chap removed them soon afterwords.

Zvarri..

I can't do all the work :p

I don't even know I was untargetable? MadDog can possibly clarify this?

To be in the write-up targetting the victim after break 1 and to have then targetted the victim in break 2 would be a massive coincidence if something isn't going on here.

All I know is I was successful in my actions both nights and I had no malicious intentions for either person.

Potentially.. they may not need to know my target? It could be that they change my action?

Anyway, if people have info relating to people targetting Mr-Paul, Smeagol or me, please fill in some blanks.

Zvarri..

bubble-takethat.gif

I tried to target you and was unsuccessful. Targeting both victims and now being in targetable. Quite the little network of suspicious activity you've got building up.

Now, maybe I have it wrong, pal, but the problem with that theory of yours for break 2 (the thieves making you untargetable to somehow frame you) is that the thieves would have to know that you would target who they were gonna incriminate for it to work. You could have targeted anyone, and that plan would have fallen apart, right? How do you explain that, pal?

Double Post: We also haven't heard from @Dedede, @Diageo and @jayseven in this session yet, so it would be nice to hear what you've got up to last break, pals. We kinda know what Dedede did, but he still has some questions to ask.

I also don't buy this @DuD - it's not like they've been redirecting you to their kill target every night as you said you've been picking them. I must have missed the part where it was said you were untargetable as well.

If killing isn't your game then what have you done so far?

I'm an alignment detective, both my results have been correct.

If a lynch goes ahead.. innocents watch very closely ;)

Zvarri.. I see you skated past this not unreasonable possibility?

I'm an alignment detective, both my results have been correct.

If a lynch goes ahead.. innocents watch very closely ;)

HeyPal_zpsf1de452e.png

I still think you're suspicious... but I'll give you credit, at least you were honest about your target, pal. Which is more than I can say for...

bubble-takethat.gif

I tried to target you and was unsuccessful. Targeting both victims and now being in targetable. Quite the little network of suspicious activity you've got building up.

bubble-gotcha.gif

According to my info, during the last break, you targeted Sméagol, pal!

Vote: Diageo

Going by what you just suggested, if you really have been getting results then the Mafia can't have switched your ability with a kill move since then you wouldn't have done your regular ability instead. An undetectable touch of death that lets people do their normal action seems too OP to me.

If you had some information we didn't already know then I might have believed you. Maybe.

Vote: DuD

Another possibility to watch out for depending on how this pans out.. there could potentially be a power to reveal someones target before the end of the break? maybe even a day power?

Vote: Diageo