NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney - One-Shot Mafia

Unless there were other ways of finding the truth, such as someone else having targeted you or mr-paul. Or if there's a lie detector.

A lie detector would need nothing more than my first statement to prove ny innocence.

I found out Sheikah wouldn't like to be made mad, i'm guessing that's because of his character?

I'd like to hear from @Dedede

A shady guy like you? Asking about me?

I got nothing to report.

How about you? How was your beak?

I'd like to hear from @Dedede

I thought I'd posted, dawg, but I was keen to hear too. Seems our man has told us now though.

So far I got:

Sméagol did nothing

Dud did something

Sheikah did something

MadDog did something

Cube probably did nothing (I assume)

Diageo probably did something (I assume), but was roleblocked

Jayseven did probably something (I assume)

Rummy did probably something (I assume)

I'm not interested in specifics at this point..

Would like to see some more reports.

I thought I'd posted, dawg, but I was keen to hear too. Seems our man has told us now though.

So what have you gotta say for yourself kid?

So what have you gotta say for yourself kid?

I heard a few things on the streets, probably no different to everyone else, but for now it ain't gonna pass my lips cos it just ain't that important yet dawg. Nuthin' to do with you, anyhow.

Sorry for not posting yesterday.

I didn't do anything last break, but I did get a note, pals. Apparently it's from the thieves (plural), and they want ("need" is the actual word used in the note if that affects your interpretation of it) the last trial's court records... Not really sure what to make of it, to be honest. Someone... has the power to write notes? The thieves... think that grape juice is a hostage that will get the police to hand somethin' important over? Whoever wrote this message, I don't think they thought it through, pals. Especially if they thought that the guy in pyjamas could carry out their demands.

@Sméagol I did something, it just didn't do anything. I ain't lazy, pal. I just want to get this stuff found so I can get paid and me and @Rummy can go home.

@Sméagol I did something, it just didn't do anything. I ain't lazy, pal. I just want to get this stuff found so I can get paid and me and @Rummy can go home.

Don't bring me into this! Sure, I helped drop the juice off - but I didn't have nuthin' to do with it going missing again. I did my work, I should get paid either way, pops!

[..]

I got nothing to report.

[..]

Because you did nothing, or because you were unsuccesful?

Anyway, I think most of us have mentioned something about our activities. I'd like to get something more from The Peeps, but we've yet to hear from Marcamillian at all.

For now I'll vote vote: Dannyboy.

His first and only post is pretty fluff, appearing helpful, but not actually divulging anything himself.

I ain't lazy, pal.
HeyPal_zpsf1de452e.png

You can't just go saying "pal" like that! That's MY endearing char...act...uhhh...

winfred-normal%28a%29.gif

A-actually, you can say "pal" all you like, sir! I, uh, like the look!

I'd like to get something more from The Peeps.
HeyPal_zpsf1de452e.png

Don't pick on Mr. Edgeworth! All he did during the break was drink tea! He didn't do anything, paaaaaa-

fran-normal©.gif

-aaaahhhhh please don't whip me, siiiiirrrrrr!

...Wait, actually, there's something wrong here.

Player Profiles (13):

Remaining Players (13):

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dedede

Diageo

DuD

jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mr-Paul

Rummy

Sheikah

Sprout

The Peeps

Remaining Players (12):

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dedede

Diageo

DuD

jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

Rummy

Sheikah

Sprout

The Peeps

See, the initial numbers for the opening write-up were off by one, and have been ever since. Furthermore, you haven't appeared in the list of players since the first write-up. I think that's worth looking into! On that basis, Vote: Sssss-

fran-yank©.gif

-sssssprooooouuuuut!

Haha, cool, must be vote-immune then! :D

Anyway, still need to hear from Dannyboy and Marcamillian.

Evening boys. Sorry its so late in the day - girls got to have her beauty sleep.

My actions last night were though my power will likely prove more helpful later in the game.

As for today - as I mentioned yesterday - no session powers for me so I wait for the recess again.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Haha, cool, must be vote-immune then! :D
I have one way to find out for sure I guess!

Change Vote: Sméagol (I mean, the original vote was this anyway but I suppose I'll make it more "official". Also, you were probably gonna whip me anyway... *flinch*)

I have one way to find out for sure I guess!

Change Vote: Sméagol (I mean, the original vote was this anyway but I suppose I'll make it more "official". Also, you were probably gonna whip me anyway... *flinch*)

Thanks a lot, pal.

Vote Standings

Dannyboy-the-Dane (1): Sméagol

Sméagol (1): Sprout

Majority is 7

See, the initial numbers for the opening write-up were off by one, and have been ever since.

makoto-damage28a29_zpsq0zp58mg.gif

Whaaaa...?!

makoto-sweat28b29_zpsif2hazlz.gif

I'll correct that list on the next write-up. Thanks for bringing this up to my attention, Jim.