NEurope
Ashley

Things you never get round to

Come on, what have you been putting off?

For years I've been meaning to update all my user accounts to change from @googlemail.com to @gmail.com and I just can't bring myself to bother.

Oh and get Chrome to remember my new work password rather than my old one. It's been months.

Edited by Ashley

giphy.gif

Most of the time I'm really good at getting round to things. But my current list is:

1. Buy parts for my desk

2. Sign up for a dentist

3. Get my car washed

The second one is because I hate calling people..

Oh yeah I need to book a dentist appointment.

I'm just too busy!

I welcome thee to the No Dentist Club.

My most procrastinated thing ever: writing. I've just given up!

I'm ocd about dental visits... I paid a 4 figure sum to fix these bad boys, i'm not letting them go to shit now!

There's a list of things I have to do, & I keep putting off (mostly cleaning)

I am sick though, so meh it can wait :heh:

I work as a dental nurse and if there's a space in the appointment book i can just be like "yo, checkup, and scale and polish plz", and just jump in the chair and the dentist does it. Totes winning in the dental appointment department.

Yeah... must change all my passwords though (i tell myself this every week)

Go through all my CDs and cull ones i'm not into now

Change my lizard's UV light

Try banana Weetabix

That's a coincidence; I've been meaning to make a thread like this for a while.

I'm ocd about dental visits... I paid a 4 figure sum to fix these bad boys, i'm not letting them go to shit now!

There's a list of things I have to do, & I keep putting off (mostly cleaning)

I am sick though, so meh it can wait :heh:

Oh don't get be wrong, I will book it for next month (when I'm due) but I just keep forgetting about doing it.

That's a coincidence; I've been meaning to make a thread like this for a while.

Further proof I'm better than you.

Add me to the dentist list.

Also I'm finally getting round to signing up for a Glasgow based doctor rather than my home-village doctor (40 mins away). I've got the forms printed and now just need to hand them in.

Other things on my to do list include:

• Put away holiday suitcase (2 weeks and counting)
  • Put away London suitcase (1 week... may as well keep it out as I'm using it next week)
  • Hang up washing - I hate doing this for some reason

Gardening...

I like gardening, I enjoy the feeling once completed, enjoying the fruits of your labor, sitting in a nice tidy garden enjoying a beer with the fire pit going.

Problem is when home from work in an evening i just want to eat, play games and sleep.

Weekends I tend to find something else to do, and the weekends that are free it's raining cause you know... UK summer and all.

First world problem having to much stuff to do and not enough time to tidy the garden.

And washing my car, I love my car. It looks nice when it's clean, I just rarely clean it.

Everything. I'm basically shit at getting anything that should be done done. I don't go to work most mornings until gone 11, sometimes gone 12 nowadays! I should really think about going earlier(tbh I'd probs then just leave earlier) but...I'm crap at getting going. Peril of the luxury.

Don't get me started(it's ok, you won't) on tidying my house and properly sorting all the crap I brought with me when I moved either. I was going to temporarily live in the spare room whilst I saved to get some more money for a decent bed for my main room - and I just never did. Always say I will, just never do.

Unless there's good enough pressure on me - I just don't do things :(

Booking my surgery so that I can get my nose fixed. I can't breathe through my nose and need surgery to fix it, but I just keep forgetting (read not bothering) to book it.

I really ought to clear out the freezer at some point too... Maybe that'll be my treat tonight.

Driving lessons. Being able to drive is a necessity but DAMN do I fucking hate it.

Had about 30 lessons but then stopped just over a year ago. So many rules, so many idiots around, so much money, such little enjoyment.

At the moment, getting a hire car sorted for Spain. House could do with properly tidying up, but I know that there's time for that so I'm not stressing about it.

Oh yeah, buying a house, urgggh. I'll get around to that when I suddenly become rich. *cries self to sleep*

Driving lessons. Being able to drive is a necessity but DAMN do I fucking hate it.

Had about 30 lessons but then stopped just over a year ago. So many rules, so many idiots around, so much money, such little enjoyment.

Do eeeeeeeet. Get it done. Honestly the worst part of driving is the lessons. I passed my test, didn't drive for 4 years, was cautious for about a week then stopped giving a fuck and it's actually not all that bad(unless you give a fuck) because nobody's there to tell you you're doing everything wrong*!

*don't give parents lifts

stopped giving a fuck and it's actually not all that bad(unless you give a fuck) because nobody's there to tell you you're doing everything wrong*!

*don't give parents lifts

Actually that's what the police are for.