NEurope

Due for release in November by the sounds of it.

Michael B. Jordan, 28, stars as Adonis Johnson Creed, a boxer who is the son of Balboa's former opponent Apollo Creed (played by Carl Weathers). In the first trailer for the film, we learn that the young Creed didn't really know his father, who was killed in the ring by Soviet boxer Ivan Drago (played by Dolph Lundgren) in 1985's "Rocky IV."

In "Creed," Sylvester Stallone revives his role as Balboa to help the son of the man who died in his arms.

Jordan, who's also starring in August's "Fantastic Four," won critical acclaim for his lead role in the 2013 drama "Fruitvale Station." "Creed" is directed by Ryan Coogler, who also directed that film.

Currently on the fence with this one. Could be great, could be bad. A decent first trailer, though.

I enjoyed Rocky Balboa and from the trailer this certainly looks promising. Definitely on my to watch list.

Excited to see this! Love Rocky and I'm hoping this'll be good!

Not seen Rocky Balboa yet. Loved the first 5 films in an "I know they're not really all great movies" way, but I can't see how this film is doing much new :/

Holy shit. Wallace got bare hench after getting shot in the face by Bodie and Poot. Edit: What the fuck, Avon too? This is some messed up shit.

Definitely gonna watch it. I love all the films despite them not all being great so this is a no brainer.

Most likely will watch this, enjoyed the Rocky movies. Trailer was good, didn't reveal too much. But did have several titbits and nods to the previous movies.