NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Glen-i

Zero Escape 3 (3DS/Vita)

Wa-bam!

unnamed-3.jpg

After many rumors, Aksys has today confirmed Zero Escape Volume 3 via a cryptic e-mail. The game will be released in summer 2016 on 3DS and PS Vita both physically and digitally.

“Undisclosed Location – July 3, 2015

Many government organizations have dismissed our urgent warnings regarding the upcoming game event called Zero Time Dilemma. Recent intelligence has escalated our plans and we have come to the decision to contact gamers about the dangers directly. Our ultimate goal has always been to protect the public from the horrific consequences we have foreseen, but it appears our mission to prevent it from occurring may have failed. It is imperative that you make every effort to prepare yourselves for the oncoming deadly game, so that you may survive the coming apocalypse.

An antidote for the game is predicted to be created, but much further down this timeline, and as such there is no defense from its effects. It will be most easily identifiable on Nintendo 3DS™ and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, though it is transmittable through the air so the spread may increase even more rapidly through the PlayStation®Store and Nintendo eShop.

Do not be tempted by familiar faces, fully voiced cinematics, multiple endings, or voices in both Japanese and English, as those are signs that the apocalypse is nigh. We suggest that you put extensive effort into improving your puzzle solving skills, as they will be vital to your survival.

We at Crash Keys beg for your assistance in notifying everyone you can so that no one is left in the dark about this dangerous game. The world will end up in a tumultuous uproar, and ultimate consequences will be unavoidable unless word gets out. Use all the time available to you before the summer of next year to contact your loved ones and prepare; our intelligence hasn’t been able to focus in on an exact date at this time. Do not fear – we are here to protect you and prepare you to our utmost ability so that you may survive. You will survive. We will use all channels available to contact you with updates as soon as we uncover them. You must be ready.”

Source

I'm so happy this series will (hopefully) reach a conclusion.

I hope I wasn't wrong in posting this to the Nintendo Board, seeing as it'll also be available on Vita. I'm kinda new to the making a thread thing...

I hope I wasn't wrong in posting this to the Nintendo Board, seeing as it'll also be available on Vita. I'm kinda new to the making a thread thing...

Certainly not, this thread is in the right place and is more than absolutely, completely and positively justified, you didn't have a choice in creating this thread or not, I'm eternally grateful for the creation of it as well. : peace:

Besides this is a series which started on the DS did it not? So it was always be a series I associate with Nintendo platforms first, I purposely bought the second game on the 3DS as to me the notion of owning it on the Vita felt wrong.

Perhaps what is even more wrong still though is the fact that I have both of the games still sealed but I will resolve to play them now before the final chapter comes out. :blush:

ffya.gif

cheering_minions.gif

galv5Il.gif

vha.gif

tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

atpthrd.gif

poppin1.gif

xctd.gif

Have I made myself clear? Best gaming news ever.

Perhaps what is even more wrong still though is the fact that I have both of the games still sealed but I will resolve to play them now before the final chapter comes out. :blush:

You motherfucker. Stop everything you're doing and unseal those bitches. PLAY THEM.

You're not a motherfucker :heart:well...I wouldn't hold it against you if you were

You motherfucker. Stop everything you're doing and unseal those bitches. PLAY THEM.

You're not a motherfucker :heart:well...I wouldn't hold it against you if you were

Haha! I was waiting for this. :bowdown:

No, you are indeed correct in your verbal abuse of my person, regardless of level of seriousness. :laughing:

I am at least partly... not in the literal sense though it's nice to know that if that were the case that I wouldn't be judged, but I certainly have felt ashamed of my keeping these games sealed for so long. :(

I have 999 and Virtue's Last Reward ready to play. Tempted to play them when I'm in Spain soon.

Great news though. Moar gamesssss.

999 is incredible. I have zeros last reward and haven't played... I'm playing it this weekend!

999 is incredible. I have zeros last reward and haven't played... I'm playing it this weekend!

Hear that @S\.C\.G.

This man knows where it's at. OPEN THE GOD DAMN GAMES. :p

Hear that @S\.C\.G.

This man knows where it's at. OPEN THE GOD DAMN GAMES. :p

He needs to stop playing virtual console games and sort his life out!

SCG just get started, half an hour, bet you won't want to stop!

He needs to stop playing virtual console games and sort his life out!

SCG just get started, half an hour, bet you won't want to stop!

So what else is new? :blank:

:heh:

I do agree though, time must be made for these!

Besides I'll definitely need to unseal Virtues Last Reward so I can claim the star points at the very least... ;)

Oh man. 2 of my favourite games. Couldn't wait for the final installment, sounded like it wasn't going to happen. Bring it oooonn.

Can anyone tell me if the second game is better than the first? I recently started 999 but have not found it to be amazing (please don't kill me!)... I have found it to be a bit boring, which is probably what is keeping me from finishing it.

So yeah, hoping the second game can captivate me more. Only then would I be interested in the 3rd I think.

Good news though for fans of the series that there will be a sequel!

Hooray! The worst-kept-secret is out! :D Great to see that the story will reach its conclusion!

Can anyone tell me if the second game is better than the first? I recently started 999 but have not found it to be amazing (please don't kill me!)... I have found it to be a bit boring, which is probably what is keeping me from finishing it.

So yeah, hoping the second game can captivate me more. Only then would I be interested in the 3rd I think.

If you're not enjoying the first game, you'll probably not like the sequel so much - unless the reason why you don't like it is because you have to re-do puzzles/dialogue when you're going for a different ending; in which case, VLR actually allows you to jump to various parts of the story that you've already seen at will.

Awesome news! I absolutely can't wait! Hopefully they release it over here too, although with an English language option and voices I can't see why they wouldn't.

Yess.... Yyeeesssss! I was sure that the sequel would never come, but now that we have Shenmue 3 and Last Guardian coming, it's the age of miracles.

Yess.... Yyeeesssss! I was sure that the sequel would never come, but now that we have Shenmue 3 and Last Guardian coming, it's the age of miracles.

I know! Add in the Final Fantasy VII remake plus the (provided it's not a hoax) finding of a prototype Sony Nintendo console), it's as if the wishes of gamers are finally starting to come true!

Now all we need is a Pokemon MMORPG, Beyond Good & Evil 2, and Half-Life 3 and I think the Internet will explode with the sheer excitement and anticipation of gamers!

I know! Add in the Final Fantasy VII remake plus the (provided it's not a hoax) finding of a prototype Sony Nintendo console), it's as if the wishes of gamers are finally starting to come true!

Now all we need is a Pokemon MMORPG, Beyond Good & Evil 2, and Half-Life 3 and I think the Internet will explode with the sheer excitement and anticipation of gamers!

But still no new Conker game :p

Damn, I really need to get off my arse and finish the second game. Had it for nearly two years and I'm not even halfway done.

Stick with it...it's a slow burner (like many visual novels) but the pay off is simply incredibly. The 'true ending' contains about 90% of the plot and it's simply mind blowing. I would also say that its use of the DS is better than anything I've ever seen on the console (people who have completed the game will know what I'm referring to).

Stick with it, you won't regret it :) how far have you got?

I think it's about time this thread got a bump. Seeing as the game has a Famitsu article.

It revealed the participants of this game...

There's a risk of serious 999/VLR spoilers ahead.

CdA6cHpUMAAiBf8.jpg:large

From left to right...

Akane, Carlos, Junpei, Eric, Q, Mila, Phi, Diana, Sigma, Zero

Akane and Junpei return from 999, while Sigma and Phi return from VLR. The rest are new characters.

Here's a translation detailing the setting.

December 31 2028 - the Nevada Desert. It’s been six days since cohabitation in the Dcom Facility started when the 9 characters wake up and find themselves locked up with a bangle on their left wrists. A person wearing a mask (Zero) shows himself and tells them that the “Decision Game” has begun. He calls it “A game that will determine if you, I and the rest of mankind will get to live or perish”

After that the characters are transported to an underground shelter were they will be housed and split up into three teams, labeled as C-Q-D.

Which team will survive in the end? The future of 8 billion people, all of mankind, will depend on their “Decisions”

Six passwords are necessary in order to be able to return to the surface again. One password is given out after a person dies. Escape will be impossible if less then 6 people have died. It will be left up to the player to decide who will be sacrificed and if they will look for other ways (of escaping)

You play as three protagonists this time, Carlos, Diana and Q. Each of them are the respective leaders of their teams. You'll learn about the previous games from the returning characters.

As is to be expected, the characters who get sacrificed for these passwords will hugely affect the ending you get, so all sorts of multiple playthrough shenanigans will happen here. (But we already knew that, huh?)

Of course, I'm expecting a way to get everyone through it not dead, but maybe that's what they want me to think?

Suffice to say, the hype is rising for me! No release date yet, but it's all very exciting.

For the sake of not spoiling the previous two games, please don't mention which characters return without spoiler tags.

@S\.C\.G might not have torn himself away from Virtual Console games long enough to play 999 and VLR yet.

Oh, and while I'm at it, could I ask a mod to change the name of this thread?

Seeing as it's called Zero Time Dilemma.

Edited by Glen-i

Yes, yes, yes :yay:

Easily one of my most anticipated games.

Will definitely play the first two before Zero Time Dilemma.

Yes, yes, yes :yay:

Easily one of my most anticipated games.

Will definitely play the first two before Zero Time Dilemma.

I take it you'll be getting the Vita version. Gotta get dat platinum. :D

I take it you'll be getting the Vita version. Gotta get dat platinum. :D

Of course. :D I will sell my 3DS soon, anyway :p

Oh, I forgot to mention one more thing.

There's a dog in this game, he's called Gab. He's able to squeeze through vents that people can't fit through, the teams can use Gab to send messages to each other.

Wild guessing time! I totally expect Zero to intercept Gab and mess with the messages at some point in the story. That's bound to cause some confusion!

Whelp! Time to avoid anything Zero Escape 3 related until it comes out now...

tumblr_inline_neb0brRzJf1sdeqnw.gif

... too scared of spoilers...

Cannot wait. Given the people involved in this one you just know it's gonna be great. Will get on Vita for sure.

Sign in to follow this